News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Team Tournament - First Round

• 48 Replies

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
NHB Team Tournament - First Round
« on: November 08, 2012, 12:17:38 PM »
The NHB Team Tournament starts today! This is a preliminar round!
We have 12 great teams, each one formed by 2 FCF members!

The teams are:                     fightingkristi and brunettedominator

Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"

wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"

HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"

Mona Mayfair and SonnyButch "Radical Nonconformists"

joyce and ana pfights "Asian Invasion"

EmWoww and MeganLilWoww "The Awesome Angels"

Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"

Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"

sashafight and Kit "The Pussy Punisherz"

autumn_love and kordayadrienn "Blonde Furies"

Kylara and Beckystroud

In this round we have 6 fights! The 6 winner teams will advance directly to the quarterfinal round!
The 6 loser teams will dispute a repechage round to gain the last 2 spots available in the quarterfinal round!

Rules:
It's an NHB catfight! Fights will happen into a regular ring, in front of a crowd of FCF members! Women will fight in topless and thong, barefooted!
Both members of each team will be into the ring in the same time! To win the match, they have to eliminate both members of the opposite team! Elimination will occur by submission or KO! No pins!
During the poll, trashtalking is allowed!

The poll will run for 7 days! Each FCF member has 6 votes allowed (one for each match)! Please vote carefully and cheer for your favourites!

Match ups for this round (please see the pics below):
Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"                vs     Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"            vs     Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"
Kylara and Beckystroud                                           vs     sashafight and Kit "The Pussy Punisherz"     
fightingkristi and brunettedominator                           vs     EmWoww and MeganLilWoww "The Awesome Angels"
wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes" vs     Mona Mayfair and SonnyButch "Radical Nonconformists"
joyce and ana pfights "Asian Invasion"                       vs     autumn_love and kordayadrienn "Blonde Furies"

Good luck to all the ladies!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
Re: NHB Team Tournament - First Round
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:19:11 PM »
Match 1:         Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"                vs     Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 12:20:33 PM »
Match 2:         HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"            vs     Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 12:21:50 PM »
Match 3:     Kylara and Beckystroud                                           vs     sashafight and Kit "The Pussy Punisherz"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 12:22:49 PM »
Match 4:     fightingkristi and brunettedominator                           vs     EmWoww and MeganLilWoww "The Awesome Angels"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »
Match 5:   wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes" vs     Mona Mayfair and SonnyButch "Radical Nonconformists"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 12:25:01 PM »
Match 6:    joyce and ana pfights "Asian Invasion"                       vs     autumn_love and kordayadrienn "Blonde Furies"
Blondes do it better!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 12:46:56 PM »
Oooh, Mona and I are looking fwd to creaming Heather and Candace. We so wanna play with the two blonde cuties as our pets, once we've stripped and tied them up helpless ... (idly patting my strappy)  ::) ... He! He!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 01:44:26 PM »
Close call but I think Heidi and Tiffany will battle it out with Candace and heather in the final so long as they are drawn apart in the comp.  The final would be a coin toss could go either way. GOOD LUCK LADIES

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 03:42:40 PM »
Gee, glancing up the scoreboard I see that Mona and I are trailing ... but quickly we lock hands, and running together, we give Candy a clothesline ... knocking her flat on her back ... and Mona moves forward and give Candy a hard stomp on her voluptuous tits ..

Heather screeches like a banshee and launches herself onto my back ... and I stagger forward before managing to grab her arms and whip her over my body with a hard bodyslam into the canvas ...

Mona & I smile at each other and high five each, before diving respectively on to the winded Mona and Heather ... wildly starting to rip of their clothes and hitting them with our fists ...

"We can beat these bitches", I yell encouragement to my sexy partner ...
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 03:44:13 PM »
And you guys thought the election was over already haha....Nope. But seriously thanks to everybody who has voted or will vote for Candace and myself as the Brawling Blonde Babes. I'm actually quiet proud of the team we've formed and my partner is awesome!
As far as the trash talk goes, I will leave that to those who feel insuperior and that they must downgrade opponents to have a chance hehe.  ;D
Bring it...Or go down

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 06:57:05 PM »
Suddenly Heather slams a blow smack into my jaw, and dazed, I see stars ... the curvy blonde girl pushes me off her easily ... and before I know it she's behind me, her arms slipped underneath mine in a Nelson ... and intertwining her her legs with mine, spreading my bare crotch in grapevine lewdly for the cheering crowd ... while she murmurs sweetly with a tease in her voice: "Whose gonna be whose bitch now, you big, bad bully, huh?"

OMG!!!  :o :o :o I manage a quick glimpse over at Mona and she's also in trouble with Candace, who's sitting on her tummy and raking her long nails over my partner's boobs, causing her to yell & scream in agony ...

The next moment, both of Mona and I pulled up by our arms ... and hurled at each other, and not able to help ourselves, our heads crash into each with a loud thwack ... and both of us collapse on to the canvas, moaning in pain ...

Barely, conscious I hear Candace and Heather giggle, and Candace say to Heather "Let me play a little with the handsome butch boi ... you take Mona ... OK?", and the next moment Candace is tit-smothering me, while sliding her fingers into my moist, open slit ... as I squirm & yelp helplessly, while I hear the crowd laugh in delight at our team's demolition ....  :o

"Oh fuck! These two beauties are thrashing us completely ... we're gonna be the laughing stock of FCF! It does seem as we've got any chance at this stage ..."  :o :'( :o  :'(:o  ;)

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »
The "Diamond Dolls" are facing me and Gail into the ring..................I smile wickedly to Gail and I say: "Come on! Let's play a bit with these dolls!"

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 11:00:33 PM »
Serena and Gail are going to have to change their team name to Double D's in Trouble when they step into the ring against the Diamond Dolls

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 07:53:02 AM »
Aw, can't believe Mona and I are being so totally outclassed, destroyed & humiliated by Candace & Heather ... OMG, this is so embarrassing & humiliating ...  :o :-[ :'( :'(