News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Team Tournament - First Round

• 48 Replies

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: NHB Team Tournament - First Round
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 10:53:04 AM »
Serena and Gail are going to have to change their team name to Double D's in Trouble when they step into the ring against the Diamond Dolls

YOU two are in trouble, honey! I see you have nice abs..............I'm going to test them with a flurry of belly punches! ;D

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 08:40:41 AM »
The "Diamond Dolls" are facing me and Gail into the ring..................I smile wickedly to Gail and I say: "Come on! Let's play a bit with these dolls!"

That's what we came here to do, babe.  Let's get it done!

Serena and Gail are going to have to change their team name to Double D's in Trouble when they step into the ring against the Diamond Dolls

YOU two are in trouble, honey! I see you have nice abs..............I'm going to test them with a flurry of belly punches! ;D

Anjali is out of it so I sneak up on Liz and lock her in a full nelson.  I turn so we're facing Serena.  Have fun Serena.  
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:55:57 AM by Gail Fights »
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 09:10:48 AM »
And you guys thought the election was over already haha....Nope. But seriously thanks to everybody who has voted or will vote for Candace and myself as the Brawling Blonde Babes. I'm actually quiet proud of the team we've formed and my partner is awesome!
As far as the trash talk goes, I will leave that to those who feel insuperior and that they must downgrade opponents to have a chance hehe.  ;D

Hell, we don't have to say much of anything.  The butch boi is doing a marvelous job of fighting for us. ;)
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »
I stare at my teammate who has been tossed out of the ring by Serena.  I can only hope that she can get herself together and climb back into the ring to help me as I'm about to be double teamed by Gail and Serena.  I kick back at Gails legs to try to throw her off balance so that I can get free of her full nelson.  As I look up, I see Serena a few steps away from me.  She has her right hand balled up into a fist and is hitting it against the palm of her left hand.  I know if I don't get out of the hold soon, that fist is going to be hitting my belly.  I keep up the struggle as Serena takes a step towards me.

Offline joyce

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »
Ana and I grab the hungarian bitch by the wrists and and ankles and swing back and forth...one...two...three! She goes flying out of the ring, and we both turn to autumn...time to take out the rest of the blonde trash!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »
I stare at my teammate who has been tossed out of the ring by Serena.  I can only hope that she can get herself together and climb back into the ring to help me as I'm about to be double teamed by Gail and Serena.  I kick back at Gails legs to try to throw her off balance so that I can get free of her full nelson.  As I look up, I see Serena a few steps away from me.  She has her right hand balled up into a fist and is hitting it against the palm of her left hand.  I know if I don't get out of the hold soon, that fist is going to be hitting my belly.  I keep up the struggle as Serena takes a step towards me.

My teammate Gail is offering Ray of Liz to me, having her in a nice full nelson! Sorry for your belly, honey! I can't refuse her gift! ;)
I wink to Gail and to the cheering crowd, I take aim and then I unleash a one-two right-left combination of hard punches to the poor girl's midsection! Just enjoy it like I do! :P
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:40:51 PM by Serena77 »

Offline NHB Billie

• Billie.Fights.NHB on Trillian
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 04:43:41 PM »
Now THAT'S the way to treat a blonde. ;)
You want rules?  Sure!  I love to break things.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 05:04:53 PM »
Serena you fucking bitch!!  The brutality of your belly punches shows in the pic you posted

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
{alt}

I can feel the impact of Serena's punches through Liz's body, hear the smack of Serena's hard fists and hear the muffled grunts from Liz as Serena batters away.  I smile at Serena.  Keep working, baby.  You're doing fine.  She's weakening with every punch.  She won't last long.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 08:15:14 PM »
Hell, we don't have to say much of anything.  The butch boi is doing a marvelous job of fighting for us. ;)

Ummm, honeyed poison ... the deadly side of passive aggressiveness, huh?  ::) :D

Don't worry I'll get my revenge next time by teaming up with ONE of you! LOL!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 10:28:41 PM »
I have voted.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 01:09:12 AM »
I feel the fight going out of me with each of Serena's punches. As I look outside of the ring at my teammate, I see her laying on the floor trying to recover from having her head slammed into a turnbuckle before being thrown out of the ring and onto the hard floor

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 06:59:04 AM »
I slam heather into the corner of the ring and ram a knee into her soft belly, then turn to my teammate, who's getting a beating from Candace.  Hey Sonny, what's with the defeatism?  Ain't over till it's over!

I hear my team mate Mona shouting to me "Come on, Sonny! Fight back ... we can still beat them!" as I'm being pounded by Candace, and I feel revived, and motivated to win!

Quickly I roll over on top of Candace, and give her a couple of hard punches to the face, her eyes widening in shock & pain at my sudden furious defiance. I drive my fingers like talons into her tits and squeeze pull her nipples ... her screeches resounding through the arena ... then I slip my left hand into her bikini bottoms, feeling the wetness of her arousal ... and and my right hand around her neck ... and then standing up, I lift her in above my head and twirl the diminutive girl like a cheerleading baton with both arms above my head ... to great delight of the crowd ...

But then I bring her down ... WHACK!!! ... with a load cracking blow in backbreaker move onto my outstretched knee ... "You're gonna be pretty sore after this ", I grin ... as Candace rolls around in agony clutching her back moaning ... I move forward and stomp her hard in her soft belly .... OOOMMMPPPH!!! ... She grunts in response ...

And I waltz over to my lovely partner Mona and give her a quick hug & a high five and say ... "OK, let's demolish them! Totally!"
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 11:30:43 AM »
{alt}

I can feel the impact of Serena's punches through Liz's body, hear the smack of Serena's hard fists and hear the muffled grunts from Liz as Serena batters away.  I smile at Serena.  Keep working, baby.  You're doing fine.  She's weakening with every punch.  She won't last long.

What about to switch positions, Gail? So you can have some fun too................... ;)

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »
{alt}

What about to switch positions, Gail? So you can have some fun too................... ;)

I was wondering when you were going to ask you selfish savage.  Hold this thing for a while.  I glance out of the ring and see that Anjali is barely moving like a fish who has been out of water way too long.  Good.  Time for ME to have some fun.  I give Serena a kiss on the cheek in appreciation.  Such a partner.  "HOLD HER, MY TURN.  THANKS BABE."