News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Team Tournament - First Round

• 48 Replies

Offline joyce

Re: NHB Team Tournament - First Round
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 02:21:49 PM »
Holding heather in the corner, Ana and I wrap her arms round the middle rope and start kicking and stomping her all over her body.  Time to call 911, bitch!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 02:32:33 PM »
If it wasn't for Serena having a half nelson applied to me as Gail released her hold, I would have fallen to the mats. As I look at Gail getting ready to work me over all I can think is take it like a woman and hopefully the Diamond Dolls will do better in the next round

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 02:36:02 PM »
Holding heather in the corner, Ana and I wrap her arms round the middle rope and start kicking and stomping her all over her body.  Time to call 911, bitch!

Just who are you fighting, Joyce?
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline joyce

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 03:01:37 PM »

ROFL!  I meant Autumn but I wrote heather!  Oops  Sorry about that heather...but we'll save those kicks for you in a future round  ;D

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »

ROFL!  I meant Autumn but I wrote heather!  Oops  Sorry about that heather...but we'll save those kicks for you in a future round  ;D
I mean your not even fighting me and trying to attack me lol, I was confused for a second haha.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 04:04:26 PM »
If it wasn't for Serena having a half nelson applied to me as Gail released her hold, I would have fallen to the mats. As I look at Gail getting ready to work me over all I can think is take it like a woman and hopefully the Diamond Dolls will do better in the next round

Diamond Dolls, HA!  More like Coal Slag Rags.  Look at the diamonds now, one out cold on the floor and the other...

{alt}

Serena, get her in a full nelson or something, don't want to drop her too soon.  I can't help smiling as I look at the destruction Serena has caused to the once hard abs of the fabulous diamond girl, Liz.  Her belly is bright red and almost looks like it is quivering.  Maybe it is.  I look at her face and smile.  Hope you enjoy this Liz.

My first blow lands squarely on her belly button.  Then I settle into a comfortable rhythm of lefts and rights most concentrated just below her navel.  I glance behind me and Anjali is still out on the concrete outside the ring.  She won't be any problem.  I shift my position so I can keep an eye on Anjali while working on Liz.  Don't want to get careless here...
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 07:46:27 PM »

Well about freakin' time, Sonny!  I was beginning to think I'd allied myself with a pain slut!

Ummm? Mona, partner, you would've noticed I posted some early action of you & I dominating them at the start ...  ::)

BUT am afraid the CUTE, SEXY factor is outweighing anything you and I do to them ... Sorry, and being big and very butch (and I suspect many here think I don't belong) ... I take responsibility for that ...

However, I agree ... irrespective of the SILLINESS of the vote ... it's still nice to mess them up a bit, huh? Wanna see some more? Actually I can be pretty sadistic & mean (as you should know from my stories) ...  ::) :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 06:56:33 AM »
True :)  But I started to get the feeling you were into the beatdown lol.  Good to hear you're still in this.  We're a long way behind, but at least we can make them know they've been in a fight  :D

He! He! Don't worry; Mona, they're gonna FEEL it for sure. In fact, they might be worse off than we are ... I've not felt any blow, kick, choke hold or anything from them, have you?  ::) So they're gonna be the ones with bruises all over, not us ... GRINS!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 02:31:42 PM »
I grab Candace around the waist, holding her down bent forward, and you do the same to Heather ... and together we rush forward ... so their heads collide ... SMACK!!! ... with a loud bang like battering rams echoing across the arena ... and the two girls collapse in a limp heap ... moaning & groaning ... determined to capitalize on our advantage, we continue the attack with the flurry of kicks ...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 03:49:29 PM »
Obviously not Mona and I, but this pic neatly shows how Candace and Heather are gonna up ... stripped and tied together on top of each other! Aren't they cute, huh?  ::) LOL!  ;D
{alt}

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 02:35:00 PM »
One more round of punches to her abs and then a huge uppercut to her jaw and Liz is in Never-Never Land.  COME ON SERENA, LET'S GO WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY OUT THERE, SEE HOW SHE LIKES IT.  :-X

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2012, 06:36:15 AM »
Joyce and I drag autumn (Autumn, Joyce!!! Autumn!!!) and adrienn back into the ring, lift them both up and pile drive them head first into the canvas.  Night night blondies!

Serena and I hope you last long enough to face us.  We'll have SO much fun together. ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2012, 03:03:45 PM »
Mona and I hear the crowd booing at us ... obviously they hate us and what we stand for ... NON-CONFORMITY ... but we relentlessly attack Candace & Heather ... strip of all their clothes, and picking them up, we toss them out out of the ring into the crowd ...

While the referee is angrily saying: Your are DISQUALIFIED!!!

Mona & I smile & kiss each ... middle fingering the biased crowd as we march out of there, heads held high while our much more favoured opponents lie nude, moaning & groaning among the seats ...

HAVE A NICE DAY ALL! LOL!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline joyce

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2012, 03:47:07 PM »
Thanks to everyone who voted for Ana and me  :-* :-* :-* :-* Here's a little reward for you all  ;)

{alt}

If we win the next round, maybe I'll move my foot lol

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »
Thanks to everyone who voted for Ana and me  :-* :-* :-* :-* Here's a little reward for you all  ;)

{alt}

If we win the next round, maybe I'll move my foot lol

OH! You are a real bitch, honey! ;)