News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Team Tournament - First Round

• 48 Replies

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: NHB Team Tournament - First Round
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »
The match is finished and The Diamond Dolls are KO'ed into the ring!
I put my right foot over Ray of Liz's breasts and I twirl her bikini bottom over my head in my right hand! "Poor girl! She has a bit of stomachache, I think!" ;)

Great job, Gail! Come on to next round! We are an hell of a team! :-*

Thank you to Ray of Liz and Anjalicat for the match! I enjoyed it! ;D Wish you better fortune the next time! 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:40:55 PM by Serena77 »

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2012, 04:59:45 PM »
First round is closed! Great fights by all the ladies! Thank you to all members who voted and/or commented here!

Results:
Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"                defeated     Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"            defeated     Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"
sashafight and Kit "The Pussy Punisherz"                   defeated      Kylara and Beckystroud                                               
EmWoww and MeganLilWoww "The Awesome Angels"    defeated     fightingkristi and brunettedominator         
wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes" defeated     Mona Mayfair and SonnyButch "Radical Nonconformists"
joyce and ana pfights "Asian Invasion"                       defeated     autumn_love and kordayadrienn "Blonde Furies"

Congratulations to the winners! The winner teams will advance directly to the quarterfinal round!
The 6 loser teams will dispute a repechage round! The 2 winners of the repechage round will go to quarterfinals!
The repechage round poll will run for 3 days! So winner teams have now 3 days of rest!

Blondes do it better!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »
Congratualtions to Double D Trouble.  It was a good fight, but in the end it was all about you.  My abs are sore, but should be recovered in time for the repage round.  Best of luck to you against your next opponent.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2012, 12:07:55 AM »
Congratulation Heidi and Tiffany for your victory...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!