News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Christmas catfight gold Round 1 Apartment style

• 24 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Christmas catfight gold Round 1 Apartment style
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:44:13 PM »
LADIES ... HERE it is... ROUND 1  Of the 4 style CATFIGHT for CHRISTMAS GOLD!!

19 ladies.. entered.. you get 2 votes per member!!  APARTMENT style catfights ... so a large 3 bedroom apartment.. Large living room, bathroom, dining area.
PLUS 19 impressive ladies, going for the win!! Which lady, do you think would win, with some wrestling, submissions.. maybe even full contact OR as they say. Illegal foreign objects??

Each lady, I am sure has her OWN idea.. of what an apartment style catfight would be. Maybe nails, and hair pulling.

Out of these 19 ladies, cast your votes, and show your support, for your favorites to win it all!! Getting catfight christmas gold!! Her own story from me.. ALSO the chance, to return. For the final 4 way showdown...  between the 4 round/ style winners!!

LADIES so you know.. You will be listed.. In order you entered ok?? Only fair way to do that. So please do not think it is preference one lady over another.

LADIES .. feel free to add diferent photo of yourself, during the contest!!
Rules ..

Ladies.. if you do not win here. You may enter ANY of the other 3 rounds/ styles you choose. ROUND 2 will be TITFIGHT!! Sign up starting next saturday for that!!
THE LADY WINNING round 1 here. Is NOT able to enter, any of the other 3 rounds. That way, we will have 4 ladies, for final poll, between 4 gold winners!!

Rule2..
Ladies you MUST post in comment, during the poll. IF you do not.. Even if you get the most votes. You WILL be disqualified!! Just makes it more active and fun for all.

THAT all said.. ladies have fun!!
Storm

SERENA77

KORDAYADRIENN

AUTUMN_LOVE

LIVDEADGIRL

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Christmas catfight gold Round 1 Apartment style
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 08:47:03 PM »

LAURIE_CATFIGHTER

ROCKIN_ROBIN6597

KYLARA

ALICEKAT

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »

RAY OF LIZ

HOT GLADYS

FIGHTINGBROOK

GRLWRESTLER

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 03:47:08 PM »
I stand in the living room wearing a red bikini and look over the other 18 women who are there.  As I look each one of them over, I wonder to myself who my opponent will be for this round.  I think some of the women here will be a no competition.  But there are a few here that I feel are going to be a real challenge.  I know this is an "apartment style" fight.  In my mind an apartment style fight and catfight are pretty much the same thing, so I know I'm ready for whatever comes my way.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
WOW! Great pollfight Storm! There are a lot of tough and skilled fighters around here!
I'm ready to kick everybody's ass! Come on girls!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
I would love go one on one against Laurie Catfighter

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 05:51:02 PM »
I am so happy that the poll is now underway  ;D There are some real great ladies here and I am ready Bitches !

And I accept Liz's request to take me on one on one ! Feel free to get in touch Bitch !

I'm ready x

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 01:08:47 AM »
VERY nice way to get things started!!

Looks like Ray of Liz .. and Sasha jumping in quick. To let the other ladies know. They are here for the fight!!

Going international, with Serena, Laurie, and Anna the marinechick holding down the home front!!

Some of the ladies even making challenges to each other, and some of the other ladies, not posting in yet.
Justine, Kre25, and Robin  ready to go!!

While looks like Hot Gladys, and Grlwrestler Joanne, being asked to join the fight.

Ladies if you do have a one on one rival. Feel free to use your individual votes, to settle that between you. While going for the over all win here!!

The poll has started ... the ladies are ready. Battling in the living room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. This apartment is going to rock. CATFIGHT style!!

Storm

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 01:24:37 AM »
As I look around the room, my eyes stop on Laurie. She's the one I want a piece of. As I begin to walk across the room towards her, I notice her catch me out of the corner of her eye. By the time she turns, I am standing in front of her. I take my right hand and slap her across her face. C'mon bitch, lets fight!!

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 02:40:58 AM »
I haven't been on for a few days and missed the start of this poll. Heavens to Betsy. See no on wants to take me on. Must all be afraid of the Super Bitch. Hey even if it is Christmas a little bitchiness is necessary to set the stage. Can't have a good fight with just all little miss angels. Well I am ready for a god scarp and have my claws out for anyone who gets within arms reach.

Glances over at Adri, a fellow CT and one with long blonde hair so nice to toss her around with.
{alt}

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 12:25:49 PM »
This is only the start...bitchessss....
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 08:26:30 PM »
Now we see even more of the ladies. Getting into the spirit of this event!!
Marlu, Grlwrestler making their presence known!!

Also some ladies looking to pair off. To settle some of their own issues!!

Justine, and Grlwrestler .....  Kre25 and Hot Gladys......  Robin and Anna ... All seem to be ready to go at it!!

Days left, for the ladies to show they mean business. As they head for the gold!! Your votes, and support always a help, and welcome!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 11:38:31 AM »
Many thanks to members who voted for me yet! I will crush all my opponents and I will throw all their clothes to the crowd as a Christmas present! ;)