News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Team Tournament - Repechage Round

• 9 Replies

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
NHB Team Tournament - Repechage Round
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:17:13 PM »
In this round we have 2 "triple threat" fights! 3 teams into the ring in the same time in each match!
The 2 winners team will advance to quarterfinal round!

Rules:
It's an NHB catfight! Fights will happen into a regular ring, in front of a crowd of FCF members! Women will fight in topless and thong, barefooted!
Both members of each team will be into the ring in the same time! To win the match, they have to eliminate both members of the opposite team! Elimination will occur by submission or KO! No pins!
During the poll, trashtalking is allowed!

The poll will run for 3 days! Each FCF member has 2 votes allowed (one for each match)! Please vote carefully and cheer for your favourites!

Match ups for this round (please see the pics below):
Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"  vs   Mona Mayfair and SonnyButch "Radical Nonconformists"  vs  autumn_love and kordayadrienn "Blonde Furies"

Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"   vs  Kylara and Beckystroud   vs   fightingkristi and brunettedominator                      

Good luck to all the ladies!  

Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
Re: NHB Team Tournament - Repechage Round
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 05:18:51 PM »
Match 1:
Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"  vs   Mona Mayfair and SonnyButch "Radical Nonconformists"  vs  autumn_love and kordayadrienn "Blonde Furies"

Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 05:20:09 PM »
Match 2:
Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"   vs  Kylara and Beckystroud   vs   fightingkristi and brunettedominator
Blondes do it better!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 05:30:47 PM »
C'mon Anj, let's do this.  We can take these bitches no problem

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 06:22:15 AM »
Come on, Mona, let's humble these cutie, sexy pies! Let's give these bitches a hard fight ... let's dominate & show them not to pull up their snotty noses at our non-conformity ... LOL!  ::) ;D

Mona charges into Autumn Love of the Blonde Furies and in a screaming melee, they tumble to the ground, while I charge Marlu from Dirty Kats ... swinging & connected with a hard punch to the face, and then her tummy, and as she doubles over forward ... I knee her hard in the face ... WHACK! ... Whiplashing her back, putting her momentarily out of the fight ... as her partner jumps screaming onto my back forcing me to fall forward onto my hands and knees ...
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 03:29:08 PM »
Lets go LosingLisa... we will win this repechage...

I get up and go to Sonny punching her belly harder and grabbing her hair from her back... Come on Losing... go to learn this bitches who are the better fighters here!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:16:24 AM by marlu »
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 03:01:06 PM »
"Ooomf!", I hiss as Marlu's fist slams into my tight belly, bending me forward, but then she makes a mistake trying to grab my short butch hair, her hand failing to get a good grip, and I grab her right arm & give her a hard spin, hurtle her towards to the corner post, where she smacks into it with her back with a loud thud ...

I rush forward shouting at Mona to take care of Losing Lisa ...
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »
The poll is closed! Thank you to all the voters!

Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats" and Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls" won the repechage round and they advance to the quarterfinals round! Congratulations!

Mona Mayfair and SonnyButch "Radical Nonconformists"  are eliminated!
autumn_love and kordayadrienn "Blonde Furies" are eliminated!
Kylara and Beckystroud are eliminated! 
fightingkristi and brunettedominator are eliminated!
Many thanks to all of you ladies for joining my pollfight! I hope you will have better luck the next time!

The quarterfinals round will start tomorrow in the morning! Good luck to all the 8 teams qualified!                     
Blondes do it better!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »
Thank you to everyone who voted for the Diamond Dolls. We look forward to the next round of competition and hope you will be there to support us again

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 07:34:25 AM »
Ow, Marlu & Lisa, you certainly whipped our asses ... on top of the previous beating we took, our asses are now glowing red ... He! He!  :-[ ;D

Mmm, thanks, Mona hun, for partnering this ole t-guy ... was VERY brave of you! And at least what happens in the shower ... stays in the shower! Naughty winks!  :D ;)

Commisserations to my great partner Sonny..please ignore any noises coming from the shower stall where he and I are...oops! No! I'm not there!  ;)