News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CATFIGHT Christmas gold Round 2 TITFIGHT!!! Sign up

• 24 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
CATFIGHT Christmas gold Round 2 TITFIGHT!!! Sign up
« on: November 17, 2012, 11:35:44 PM »
LADIES... Round one is decided.

NOW it is time, for a turkey time TITFIGHT!!  Ladies.. if you have the battling, beautiful breasts. Just the right size, and enjoy titfighting!!
Your ladies, do the fighting.. Your girls, go for the gold!!  Winner of this round.. like round 1. Will get to come back, for a champions, final 4 way battle!!

ALSO lady that wins this round/ style. Gets her own story by me.

Ladies enter in ... make your challenge known. Get ready for TITFIGHTING catfight gold!!
Round 3 style or type ... announced, when this poll begins to run!!
LADIES post in... and join here now!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: CATFIGHT Christmas gold Round 2 TITFIGHT!!! Sign up
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 02:14:44 AM »
Ladies ...

BUSTYSOFIA  has NOW Entered!!  Think you have what it takes. To match up or be able to battle Sofia in a titfight??
If you do.. make your entry or challenge known here!!

Sofia.. Thanks for entering!! ...  Ladies anyone else wanting to join in ... sign up here!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 06:23:04 PM »
As you can see... Sofia has a lovely face. She also has the assets, to be part of an impressive titfight!!
Sofia first lady in. New here yet showing she is not worried about taking on other ladies here!!

NOW we have some other ladies, looking good. Also looking VERY capable, with the ladies, worthy of a TITFIGHT title!!

TITFIGHT GODDESS Welcome!!  TitfightGoddess now Entered!!

TOUGHGINA making some challenges already!! Gina is Entered!!

BUSTYRENEE showing she is ready to go!!  Renee is Entered!!

TANYA S  Stepping up her girls ready for a titfight. Tanya is Entered!!

VERY nice start .. Any more ladies, think they can stand up. To this level of titfight action?? Make your challenges known here.

LADIES one thing/ rule. Like the first poll. Simple rule.. While poll is running. You must post comment, at least once.
It just helps add more, for everyone, seeing the ladies comment in.
Ladies that do not post at least ONE time. Will be disqaulified from winning the gold. No matter how many votes she has.

ALSO I look to start this early Thanksgiving day (Actual voting poll).. So the ladies with the best battling breasts.. Can start the holiday off right. A turkey time titfight!!
Knowing many will have a busy weekend. I will let it run, little over a week. So will close, the following weekend on saturday, poll running close to 9 days.
THAT all said.. any other catfights ladies. Think you want to mix it up Titfight style, with these ladies. Make your entry and challenge known here!!

Storm

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 07:29:08 PM »
Ladies ...

BUSTYSOFIA  has NOW Entered!!  Think you have what it takes. To match up or be able to battle Sofia in a titfight??
If you do.. make your entry or challenge known here!!

Sofia.. Thanks for entering!! ...  Ladies anyone else wanting to join in ... sign up here!!

Storm

You two matching tits, what a Christmas present. LOL Speed

Sofia doesn't scare me.  I'd love to match up against her or anyone else who has the guts (and the tits  ;)) to sign up here.  Please count me in.

Offline Horny Milf

• Ready for the fight!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 02:09:04 AM »
Sign me up!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 04:12:45 AM »

MISSROMA ... Very new to the forum.. Very welcome to the titfight!!  Roma Entered!!

HORNYMILF ... photo seems to show the proof of battle TITFIGHT style!!  Horny Milf now Entered!!

Any other ladies, make your entry, and challenges known!!

Storm

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 02:38:31 PM »
Well obviously I would beat everyone  ;D

that makes you sound like an overconfident bitch Sophia

Sofia, I think she was being sarcastic due to the fact that she's not as well endowed as most of the girls that are signing up. I would like to see her smaller tits try to squash yours and make you submit.. LOL Speed

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 07:29:38 PM »
sing me i want flatt that robin
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline joyce

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 08:05:44 PM »
Count me in!  I might not be as big as some of these huge white cows but my boobs are as good as anybody's and my claws are sharper!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
JUST a few days left to sign up!! 

NOW welcoming to the sign up thread!!

SOPHIA_M  Sounding very confident... Sophia Entered!!

ROCKIN_ROBIN6597  rocking her ladies, into the fight... Robin Entered!!

CHAROKAT Helping to make this an international event.. Charokat is Entered!!

JORDAN34G  Looking for some brunette verse blonde action..  Jordan Entered!!

JOYCE  Showing she is not afraid, to go against these ladies..  Joyce Entered!!

LADIES .. if you are JUST making comments, and NOT wanting to be entered in the poll. Please let me know ok??
WED. Night ... Sign up closes by midnight!!
ACTUAL poll begins Thursday!!

AS you can see.. we have some VERY lovely ladies. Looking to show, they can win Titfight gold!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 08:33:03 PM »
Looks like the lovely ladies are ready to go at it... I DO plan to give a setting, when voting poll set up. For you ladies to have fun with.

Sophia_M    understand.. and not a problem.. Your welcome to keep adding in, watching. BTW  nudge.. nudge.. THINK round 4 will be VERY much, more your likes. So keep watching rest of the catfight gold rounds.
ALSO hope it shows you ..  I do listen to the ladies here!! Willing to let you enter.. YET seeing your reply...  (Why I asked, was not sure of entry) You will not be put into vote poll..

THAT said ... as beautiful busty bodies, tense for action.. rivalries build...

KATTERINA .... One more reason, I like Canada.  Katterina welcome and Entered!!

GRLWRESTLER  Maybe not her most used style .. YET she is ready to fight! Grlwrestler Entered!!

BUSTYSCARLETT .. One thing enjoyable doing these polls. Getting to meet so many of you ladies first time. ADDING Scarlett to that list.
Scarlett is Entered!!

Entry deadline coming soon ... After midnight Wednesday.. sign up closed.. Thursday POLL begins!!

Storm 

Offline KinkyKeisha

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »
I ain't no old lady like TFMaMa, but I've got what it takes to titfight and plenty of experience too.  So please let me in so I can take some of these stickup bitches down a few pegs.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 07:03:22 AM »
LESS than 24 hours.. before sign up closes....  YET some more VERY qualified ladies, stepping up!!

Sofia .. MAY just have to give you a hostess tag. As you seem to be doing a wonderful job, of welcoming. All the new ladies as they join in. First to sign in.. and showing ready to go!!
Of course.. like Scarlett is showing.. you may have more than one. Looking to be looking for you, when this all begins!!

TFMAMA ... Sounds like she has the skills, and the girls for fighting. Tfmama Entered!!

KINKYKEISHA ... Showing how to make a bikini top, earn it's pay. Filling it out fully.. Keisha is Entered!!

SAMMIDD .. Has now phoned in her entry .. looking for some titfight action.  Sammi is Entered!!

DOLLYDOZIER .. Another lovely lady. With the firm assets for this kind of fight.  Dolly is Entered!!

LADIES ...  Hope you are saving some of this heat, for the actual poll. This is a VERY impressive group of ladies. Looking forward, to kicking this off Thursday!!
What better way, to start off the holiday seasons .. Than with the Best breasts, and ladies battling it out!!
WED night at midnight Eastern time U.S. Sign up will close!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 10:17:04 AM »
Sorry for the delay! Sign me up, Storm! I will show to all these bitches that titfight is not for the bigger tits! ;)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 03:32:14 PM »
sign me up please... ;)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!