News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Team Tournament - Quarterfinals

• 34 Replies

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
NHB Team Tournament - Quarterfinals
« on: November 19, 2012, 12:14:35 PM »
Welcome again to the NHB Team Tournament! This is the quarterfinals round!

In this round we have 4 fights! The 4 winner teams will advance directly to the semifinals!
The 4 loser teams will be eliminated!

Rules:
It's an NHB catfight! Fights will happen into a regular ring, in front of a crowd of FCF members! Women will fight in topless and thong, barefooted!
Both members of each team will be into the ring in the same time! To win the match, they have to eliminate both members of the opposite team! Elimination will occur by submission or KO! No pins!     
During the poll, trashtalking is allowed and incouraged!

The poll will run for 7 days! Each FCF member has 4 votes allowed (one for each match)! Please vote carefully and cheer for your favourites!

Match ups for this round (please see the pics below):

Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"                      vs     joyce and ana pfights "Asian Invasion"
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"                  vs     sashafight and Kit "The Pussy Punisherz"
EmWoww and MeganLilWoww "The Awesome Angels"          vs     Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"     
wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"      vs     Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"

Good luck to all the ladies!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
Re: NHB Team Tournament - Quarterfinals
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:15:53 PM »
Match 1:
Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"                      vs     joyce and ana pfights "Asian Invasion"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:17:00 PM »
Match 2:
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"                  vs     sashafight and Kit "The Pussy Punisherz"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 12:18:04 PM »
Match 3:
EmWoww and MeganLilWoww "The Awesome Angels"          vs     Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 12:19:08 PM »
Match 4:
wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"      vs     Losing_Lisa and marlu "Dirty Kats"

Blondes do it better!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 01:30:43 PM »
Anj and I are ready to clip the wings of the Angels

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 11:52:00 PM »
Asain Invasion?  What a joke!  ana might be a bit of a problem but poor little joyce couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag.  They come out quickly and ana catches Serena with a glancing kick to the head.  As ana and little joyce grab me I see Serena starting to get up and I quickly shake my head at her and ana and joyce toss me into the turnbuckle.  I land with a thud and a grunt and slump into the ropes.

ana and joyce have a game plan and ana starts out with a knee to my belly.  It knocks me back into the turnbuckle again.  Yes, this one might be a little bit of a problem.  joyce swings her knee up into me and I catch and hold her leg in position.  ana's next kick is already coming and she nails her partner's right thigh with her knee just above joyce's knee.  joyce shrieks in pain as her partner nails her leg.

I see Serena starting to get up again and I give her a nod.  YES, then I look at ana and give a slight nod.  I know Serena is going to want to teach ana a thing or too.  Serena gives me a nod, she can read my mind anyway... 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:46:44 AM by Gail Fights »
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 03:25:39 AM »
flashing my brown tits at Megan and Em..Shining in the light of the ring..Liz trash talking the Angels...Not interested in much talking..i grab Em's hairs...yanking her hair back..her back bent....I SLAP her jutted out tits hard..
ONE.
TWO..
THREE...
FOUR....
FIVE..... this one slapping her ever swelling nipple hard like a chop...
SLUT..you do not belong in this ring with us... grrrrrrrr..

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 12:49:14 PM »
As an Anj begins to work Emm over, Meagan starts to come over to help her teammate. However, I come up behind her and grab her hair. As I pull her back, I stick out my leg to trip her. She falls to the mat and I immediately take a seat on her chest. With both my hands in her hair, I begin to bang her head onto the floor of the ring

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 02:33:28 PM »
I ask Liz to pull up Megan. As both Em and Megan stand up we grab their wrists and pull them towards each other. BAM. They collide tit to tit. Fall down with a loud thud. Their gifts red swollen and sagging to the sides.   Sluts.   

Offline joyce

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 08:58:19 PM »
ana and joyce have a game plan and ana starts out with a knee to my belly.  It knocks me back into the turnbuckle again.  Yes, this one might be a little bit of a problem.  joyce swings her knee up into me and I catch and hold her leg in position.  ana's next kick is already coming and she nails her partner's right thigh with her knee just above joyce's knee.  joyce shrieks in pain as her partner nails her leg.

Hey isn't it a no-no to do somebody else's moves for them in a cyber fight?  Does that rule apply here?  I guess not.  Anyway, forget her belly Ana, aim lower!!!  Bitch!

Offline Tsarina Alyona

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »
What a hoes  ::)

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 06:49:38 AM »
you both look pretty dumb unable to tag together for a move..Bitches..

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 07:01:58 AM »
you had ur turn slouch..but you were sleeping under our asses for 2 days..so u do not know when they came and went..Glad to know that u enjoy it under my ass..

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 07:09:13 AM »
It won't matter to you...You are already asleep under my ass..It has ENDED for you..