News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Team Tournament - Quarterfinals

• 34 Replies

Offline Nidhanjali

Re: NHB Team Tournament - Quarterfinals
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 07:14:30 AM »
u had something else in ur lil mouth???

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 10:45:42 AM »
I get up on my feet and I see Ana and Joyce teaming up against my partner in a corner!
Gail is doing well all by herself! But she will enjoy some help by me! And I have to get revenge for that kick by Ana!
I throw myself forward, bending down my right shoulder! I bump hard into Ana's back, my shoulder hurting her kidneys!

Come on Gail! Let's stop the "Asian Invasion"! ;)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 10:00:18 PM »
Come LosingLisa... we can win this bitches...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 05:59:09 PM »
Marlu - losing Lisa is busy with ..... well..... losing.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 06:13:16 PM »
I get up on my feet and I see Ana and Joyce teaming up against my partner in a corner!
Gail is doing well all by herself! But she will enjoy some help by me! And I have to get revenge for that kick by Ana!
I throw myself forward, bending down my right shoulder! I bump hard into Ana's back, my shoulder hurting her kidneys!

Come on Gail! Let's stop the "Asian Invasion"! ;)

Stop the Asian Invasion, Serena?  We'll stuff them in little boxes and send them back to Asia!

As Serena crushes Ana into the ropes I pick up poor little Joyce by the neck and lean her back on the ropes.  LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT LITTLE GIRL!  As I slam my knee into her belly.  Just for good measure I do it again, just below her belly button.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 07:28:19 PM »
How can you   :P. Your voting rights will be revoked for next election cycle. Lol

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 08:25:17 AM »
Voted for the team "Double D Trouble", "Team Kat_Fights", "The Awesome Angels" and the "Brawling Blonde Babes".

Offline joyce

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2012, 02:05:27 PM »
As Serena crushes Ana into the ropes I pick up poor little Joyce by the neck and lean her back on the ropes.  LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT LITTLE GIRL!  As I slam my knee into her belly.  Just for good measure I do it again, just below her belly button.

Gail picks me up and slams me into the ropes, then OOF! Her knee rams into my belly.  And again!  Bitch!  I wrap my legs tight around her waist and squeeze as hard as I can in a scissors.  At the same time I grab her boobs and squeeze hard.  I might not be able to beat this bigger woman but she's going to be hurting tomorrow!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 02:06:02 PM by joyce »

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 04:57:49 PM »
Thanks to everybody who has voted for our team so far, sorry this is my first post, the holiday season had me out of town....But thank ya all, I'm thankful that we can get on here and freely voice our opinion about who can kick whose ass hehe.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 06:48:24 PM »
The lil girl finally is done swallowing what ever she had in her mouth. I think she even had a popcorn or 2 after that.  She pops up and puts me down. Stomps me for a second and starts to leave.  What a lil slut with a lil brain. As she turns her back to me and is busy what slil trash talk she knows I get on my knees behind her and grab her between her thighs and pull and tug. Show us ur tap dance on ur lil feet. Bitch.

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 01:03:56 AM »
Nycfinest - you seem to be deliberately misbehaving so that you earn a punishment from diamond dolls  :P kidding.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 12:08:06 PM »
Emily and Megan are losing against the Diamond Dolls! I can't believe in it! :o
I respect the Diamond Dolls and people voting, but Emily and Megan are just too much better!
Come on Awesome Angels! I'd like to face you in the final match! ;)

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
As Serena crushes Ana into the ropes I pick up poor little Joyce by the neck and lean her back on the ropes.  LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT LITTLE GIRL!  As I slam my knee into her belly.  Just for good measure I do it again, just below her belly button.

Gail picks me up and slams me into the ropes, then OOF! Her knee rams into my belly.  And again!  Bitch!  I wrap my legs tight around her waist and squeeze as hard as I can in a scissors.  At the same time I grab her boobs and squeeze hard.  I might not be able to beat this bigger woman but she's going to be hurting tomorrow!

I slam Ana's head several times against the turnbuckle in the corner, then I let her fall down to the mat and I turn my head!
"Hey, you little bitch! Release my teammate! Right now!"
I grab an handful of Joyce's hair and I pull out very hard on it!

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
Serena - keep both your respect and your opinion with yourself. Stuff it in your.... grrr was gonna say your bra butlooking at your profile looks like you lost them all in IRL matches just like ur face. No bra no face. Did awesome angels took some of ur bras? Kissing up to them, brown nose?

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 04:52:15 PM »
Ahh nice to see lil one finish her tap dance. Looking at your last post looks like you are not a bitchy cat I thought you were. You are more like the whiny sissy sensitive lil one Megan. Maybe you and Serena can start your real sissies of cf show.