News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

One sided fight

• 5 Replies

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
One sided fight
« on: November 21, 2012, 10:47:27 PM »
Watch the below fight.
Have any women here knew they were going to lose a fight after the first few punches?  Anyone want to share the outcome of that fight?

http://youtu.be/ey5-bbDUtyk

Dan.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: One sided fight
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »
if a1 cares this is a Crystal Films VM fight.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »
crystal video magazine 8 i think!

Offline KellyVegas

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »
This was way too hard even for crystal. Was she fighting a woman? Or was it really a man? XXY chromosomes. Russian shot putter? Just too hard, too strong, too fast , too aggressive an opponent. Lori shoulda given after a minute or two. She's lucky she didn't have any breaks or fractures in her face.
It's not the size of the woman in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the woman.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 07:41:23 PM »
That was a great experience Elaine. Thank you for sharing it with us.  It is exactly what I was asking for.

Dan.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 08:22:07 AM »
The fight on the link IS a Crystal fight, although I don't know from what mag.  Theresa was one tough cookie.  She and Mary went at it on of the vid mags as well -- two short, extremely intense fights.