News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight Christmas gold round 2 TITFIGHT!!

• 24 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Catfight Christmas gold round 2 TITFIGHT!!
« on: November 22, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
LADIES..
WELCOME to the round 2, of Catfight Christmas Gold TITFIGHT STYLE!!  22 ladies entered in ...

LADIES I am adding photo, for each of you .. PLEASE feel free to add your own or better view of your battling girls. During the poll, your choice.
Tough Gina.. LOVE your avatar photo. YET is larger, than I can add in. I will add your profile url, so members can get a look, at you on the beach!! PLEASE if you can OR if someone can size that down, to 128 KB size or less, send to me. Then I can add it. Gina is worth seeing this photo!!

LADIES main rule!! YOU MUST post at least one time. While poll is running or you will be disqualified from winning. Even if you have most votes. Just makes it more fun, and active for everyone. You ladies having fun with it.

LADY winning this poll. Will not be able to enter next 2. YET she will return in final 4 way winners poll!!
ALSO lady that wins here. Will get story written for her by me.

Next ladies I add you in the list. In the order you signed up. Only fair way to do that.

THAT SAID.. the set up...
The lodge was rented and ready.
One area was a small gaming room, off the main living space. A pool table, foosball table. As well as a electronic dartboard. Thankfully, with so many bodacious, catfight beauties attending the party. Steel tipped darts. May have proven to tempting.

The spacious main room. Has a fireplace along one wall. The fire now going, adding warmth inside.
A few sofa's sitting side by side. Facing the other wall. Having a large flat screen tv on it. Some other smaller chairs placed around as well.
Off to the side, some tables, with a Thanksgiving buffet, and drinks laid out.

The entire lodge, warm cozy, and ready.
As 22 of the most bodacious, and beautiful. Titfight, catfighters get together, to spend the day.
BustySofia arrives first. Many of these ladies, I am having the honor. Of meeting for the first time. Sofia placing a small hostess tag, on her chest, smiling at me. I begin to understand why. As each of the other ladies arrive.
The busty blonde Sofia greets them, with "hi bitch, hello slut, some saggy tits there!! As well as some other insuts, all with a smile.
First I hope, the other ladies will understand. I had no idea Sofia had planned this.
ALSO if not as soon as they meet her. Sometime during the party.
There was going to be a TITFIGHT!!

Now which of these impressive ladies. From around the world. Would win this TITFIGHT!! Your votes will decide.
LADIES HAPPY THANKSGIVING.. and HAVE FUN with this!!

Storm

BUSTYSOFIA

TITFIGHTGODDESS

TOUGHGINA
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=28175

BUSTYRENEE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfight Christmas gold round 2 TITFIGHT!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 05:23:49 PM »

TANYA S

MISSROMA

HORNYMILF

ROCKIN_ROBIN 6597

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 05:26:58 PM »
GRLWRESTLER

BUSTYSCARLETT

TFMAMA

KINKY KEISHA
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:22:32 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 06:58:19 PM »
AS you can see by the photos.. We have some VERY lovely, and qualified ladies competing.  Now we just get to watch and enjoy. As the ladies mix it up....  with a few different rooms OR things to crash into. Sure these ladies will enjoy testing each other.

LADIES ALSO .. feel free. If you have a personal rivalry.. Use your individual votes. To decide it between you two ladies!!

Sofia helping to start things off.. now we need to see. Which ladies will join in next??

Storm

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 07:06:40 PM »
My votes have been cast.  I look forward to sitting back and watching the battle of these Brazillas

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 11:47:56 PM »
I enter in the room... looking around... Hi Sofia, Tanya and rest of girls... i press my breast against Sofia...Tanya and Jordan... whats happend here girls???
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 08:03:33 AM »
Looking Sofia and scarlet... you bitch Sofia...

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 10:58:09 AM »
There are a lot of big boobs around here! That's for sure!
But noone of them are firmer than my girls! ;)
Who dares to try?

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 11:48:12 PM »
i stept to Sofia and Scarlet and hairpulling sofia with one hand and the other hands smash her right boob... you bitchhhhhh!!!!

Offline KinkyKeisha

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 02:22:57 AM »
I managed to squeeze into this little black dress because I know it makes women jealous, and I see that there are already some interesting matchups taking place.  I really would like to lock up with Katterina, so I'm looking around to see if she's here yet, but I'm ready to go at it with the first bitch who messes with me.

{alt}

Offline Horny Milf

• Ready for the fight!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 02:37:18 AM »
I been horny when i imagine a titfight with the other womens here.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 08:52:14 AM »
AS we can see .... The lovely ladies... are very willing. To match moves, and busty bodies!!

Several of the ladies, adding some very interesting starting meetings. Some starting rivalries.. YET finding out. When in a group this size... you may have to stay A-BREAST of all your possible rivals!!

Let's be honest.. if not for the pushing, and grinding. Who can not say. It may normally be a very enjoyable position. Between Scarlett and Sofia's ladies??
Maybe between Jordan34G and Tanya's firm girls?? Could try and squeeze in, to seperate them. YET seems like these ladies, have some issues to settle. Doing it, with impressive titfight style!!
Yet these ladies have come, to show. As lovely as they may be. As beautiful, as their breasts are. THEY ARE HERE TO TITFIGHT!!

Serena making her point VERY well. Her ladies may not be as large, as some of the others here. YET Serena's are good sized, very well formed and very firm!!  Able to do some damage, in these close fighting titfights.

Marlu showing ready as always to take on anyone!!

BustySofia, and Busty Scarlett making the most noise, showing the most contact to start with. YET BustyRenee making herself known as well.

Grlwrestler showing.. while checking out the competition. Making some taunts biding her time.

SammiDD ... Kinky Keisha... TFMama... and Serena77 All adding in some nice new photos!!
HornyMilf.. enjoying the action.. looking to find herself an opponent or a nice pair!!

ALSO.. Thanks to some help .. getting to add. The photo of ToughGina here.. Think you will agree. She fills out her bikini. As well as looks very fit, for this kind of catfight!!
So now photos of ALL the ladies here!! Seveal of the ladies posting in.. and this fight. Off to a very impressive start!!

Storm