News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Team Tournament - Semifinals

• 33 Replies

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
NHB Team Tournament - Semifinals
« on: November 27, 2012, 11:55:23 AM »
Welcome again to the NHB Team Tournament! This is the semifinals round!

In this round we have 2 fights! The 2 winner teams will advance to the great final match!
The 2 loser teams will be eliminated!

Rules:
It's an NHB catfight! Fights will happen into a regular ring, in front of a crowd of FCF members! Women will fight in topless and thong, barefooted!
Both members of each team will be into the ring in the same time! To win the match, they have to eliminate both members of the opposite team! Elimination will occur by submission or KO! No pins!
During the poll, trashtalking is allowed and incouraged!

The poll will run for 7 days! Each FCF member has 2 votes allowed (one for each match)! Please vote carefully and cheer for your favourites!

Match ups for this round (please see the pics below):

Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"          vs    wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"   
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"      vs    Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"   

Good luck to all the ladies!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
Re: NHB Team Tournament - Semifinals
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 11:56:41 AM »
Match 1:
Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"          vs    wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 11:58:09 AM »
Match 2:
HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights"      vs    Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"
Blondes do it better!

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »
Voted for Team "Double D Trouble" and for "Team Kat_Fights".

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 10:50:08 PM »
In the last round, we clipped the wings of the Angels.  Now, we are ready to de-claw some Kats!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 08:02:01 AM »
voted... Good luck girls... :o
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 10:47:07 AM »
We are going to teach the "brawling blondes" some good manners! ;)
Come on, Gail! Do you prefer to crash Heather or Candace first?  ;D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 10:47:44 AM by Serena77 »

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »
Stands looking at Serena and Gail with my hands up, ready to show these girls what we are all about.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Party Aminal

• Not just a prick, a prick with money to spend!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 07:55:38 PM »
Stands looking at Serena and Gail with my hands up, ready to show these girls what we are all about.

Hello Heather,

Serena and Gail will show you what they are all about, your winning streak will end here.

I voted for Team "Double D Trouble" and the "Team_Kat_Fights".

Brigitte called it right on.  I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show.  I almost feel sorry for Heather and Candace.  They're walking into a buzz saw.

It looks like Heidi and Tiffany have fought their way back from an early deficit.  Too soon to call that one, hell, too soon to call either of them but I think Double D Trouble vs Team Kat Fights would make an excellent closing round to this tournament. 
I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive...

Party.Aminal on Trillian.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 11:03:20 AM »

I step in front of you and I lock up my hands with yours...............then I slam my right knee into your tummy, just below the navel!
I grin in your face: "Enjoy it, honey! The brawling blondes are going down!" ;D

Thank you very much to all who voted for us! "Double D Trouble" team rule! 8)

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 11:26:57 AM »
While Serena wastes her time gloating I step up next to Heather and grab Serena's hair, bulling her back violently.  I swing her around by her hair and send her flying face first into her partner Gail.
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 02:27:01 PM »

I step in front of you and I lock up my hands with yours...............then I slam my right knee into your tummy, just below the navel!
I grin in your face: "Enjoy it, honey! The brawling blondes are going down!" ;D

Thank you very much to all who voted for us! "Double D Trouble" team rule! 8)
Ohhhhhh I moan out as you knee me hard in the stomach, bending me over and then I feel relief just in time as my partner comes to my rescue and I raise back up again back into the fighting stance.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 03:43:46 PM »
Time to get fighting my sexy partner! I'm thinking we smother these two out with our hot tits at the end, what do you think Heidi?  :-*

I look at Tiffany in the ring...Giggling and boasting to her partner about their big saggy tits..I grab her hair and pull them back..her back bent her tits jutting out...I Slap her right tit with my free hand.
SMACK...
SMACK...
SMACK...
SMACK...
Each slap turning her tits red..her big left tit hitting her right with a THUD.. THUD..THUD...
COW the bigger they are the earlier they give up...

Offline Nidhanjali

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 04:15:14 PM »
All that's going to do is piss Tiffany off and that's not such a good idea.
Well you know her very well..maybe you were the one sitting under her ass last night..Do not worry i am not like you..

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 10:10:01 PM »
I see Heather rise up again and she seems ready.  I look in the corner and see Serena hanging on the ropes which virtually traps Gail in the corner as well.  I charge into the corner knowing that even if Serena should move Gail will have no chance to avoid me.  I lower my shoulder and slam full force into Serena's back driving her and her partner against the turnbuckles.

It may be too little, too late but these fucking bitches are going to know they have been in a fight before it is over.  We're hell bent on fucking these bitches up BIG TIME.  If nothing else we'll show you how we got this far and who you SHOULD have voted for.
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.