News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Team Tournament - Semifinals

• 33 Replies

Offline joyce

Re: NHB Team Tournament - Semifinals
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 03:59:44 AM »
Voted for Double D Trouble and the Diamond Dolls.  The Brawling Blondes and Team Cows (lol) are going down.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 04:42:48 AM »
While Anj has her sights set on Tiffany, I go after Heidi.  As I get within striking distance, I haul off with my right hand and give her a hard slap across her face.  Her head turns sideways with my blow and a large red hand print appears on her cheek.  Before she can recover, I grab ahold of her hair and jerk her forward.  I stick out my hip and flip her over it and she falls to the mat on her back with a loud thud.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 10:20:32 AM »
Voted for Double D Trouble and the Diamond Dolls.  The Brawling Blondes and Team Cows (lol) are going down.

Thank you for your vote, Joyce! I appreciate it! :-*

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 10:29:03 AM »
I see Heather rise up again and she seems ready.  I look in the corner and see Serena hanging on the ropes which virtually traps Gail in the corner as well.  I charge into the corner knowing that even if Serena should move Gail will have no chance to avoid me.  I lower my shoulder and slam full force into Serena's back driving her and her partner against the turnbuckles.

It may be too little, too late but these fucking bitches are going to know they have been in a fight before it is over.  We're hell bent on fucking these bitches up BIG TIME.  If nothing else we'll show you how we got this far and who you SHOULD have voted for.

Candace and Heather are losing very badly, so they are truly upset! But that's not enough to beat the Double D Trouble!
I massage my sore back and I smile to Gail: "They want to play hard! So.........let's play!" ;)
I turn back to face Candace.............I notice her big melons dangling in front of me...........I grab both of her nipples with my claws and I give them an hard twist! "Enjoy it, you bitch!" ;D

Offline joyce

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 02:17:02 PM »
Now that is funny coming from a weak bitch that can't get past the first round of a fight.

It was the second round...that's '2'.  Even you should be able to count that high.  You can do it on your 'hot tits'.  You won't even need to use your fingers :D Ana and I lost to Serena and Gail in the quarterfinals.  We didn't need to make excuses for it either.  We just got outfought.

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 10:38:30 PM »
Now it's time for "Team Kat_Fights" to take control over her opponents.

And I'm sure they will, so I vote for team "Double D Trouble" and for

"Team Kat_Fights".

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 06:07:54 PM »
With Tiffany threats of double teaming me, I go to work on Heidi.  Heidi is on her side after flipping over my hip.  I quickly approach her and give her a hard kick in the stomach.  She doubles over from the blow.  I reach down and pull her head up by her hair with my left hand.  With my right hand, I unload 3 quick punches to the side of her head.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 07:00:20 AM »
With Anj and Heidi out of it for the moment, I set my sights on Tiffany.   I see her looking at me from a corner of the ring.  I make my move and charge at her.  I see her brace for the impact of me against her, but at almost the last second she tries to move to avoid my collision with her.  I catch her move and make an adjustment of my own and slam her back into the turnbuckels of the ring.  A loud ummmmph fills the room as Tiffany slams into the turnbuckles.  I back away 1 step and then send a series of right fists into her belly.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2012, 06:57:02 PM »
With Tiffany threats of double teaming me, I go to work on Heidi.  Heidi is on her side after flipping over my hip.  I quickly approach her and give her a hard kick in the stomach.  She doubles over from the blow.  I reach down and pull her head up by her hair with my left hand.  With my right hand, I unload 3 quick punches to the side of her head.

It looks like the might come down to you and me Liz. Do you think you can handle me?  ;)

I'm ready to hear you beg at my feet sweetheart.  :-*

COME ON, Tiff!!!  Get in this thing.  Liz is VERY fun to punch. ;)
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2012, 08:01:24 PM »
FUCK YOU Gail!!!

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 08:19:42 PM »
Liz's fight style won my vote.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 10:49:56 AM »
The "Diamond Dolls" will probably be our opponent in the final match! It's quite a surprise! They are tougher than it seemed in the first fight!
We defeated them effortless, but now we have to respect them! Tiffany and Heidi are great fighters but they are losing!
I'm sitting on Candace's breasts ;), waiting to see which team will win the other match!

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 03:37:09 PM »
The "Diamond Dolls" will probably be our opponent in the final match! It's quite a surprise! They are tougher than it seemed in the first fight!
We defeated them effortless, but now we have to respect them! Tiffany and Heidi are great fighters but they are losing!
I'm sitting on Candace's breasts ;), waiting to see which team will win the other match!
Goes behind Serena from behind in a headlock to try and pull her off my partner, realizing that we may not win this match, but we will go down fighting.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 12:41:36 PM »
Semifinals round is closed! Great fights by all the ladies! Thank you to all members who voted and/or commented here!

Results:
Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"        defeated    wrestling_heather and Candace "Brawling Blonde Babes"

Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls"        defeated    HeidiKat and Tiffany_Fights "Team Kat_Fights" 

Congratulations to the winners: "Double D Trouble" and "The Diamond Dolls"!
The 2 winner teams will face each other in the great final match of the tournament!

The 2 loser teams are eliminated! Sorry for both! Many thanks for joining the tournament! I hope you will be in my polls again in the future!

The final match will start tomorrow in the morning! Stay tuned!

Blondes do it better!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
Thanks to Team Kat Fights for giving us a close fight. However, we are now looking forward to the championship round and rematch against Double D Trouble. The Dolls are ready to show you how lucky you were in the first round. I'm especially looking forward to getting my hands on Gail and giving her a little payback for all she did to my abs in the first fight