News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Next Story: Destruction of Katy Perry

• 35 Replies

Offline Smokey

Re: My Next Story: Destruction of Katy Perry
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 05:20:09 AM »
Olivia Munn and Sara Underwood should be the two to beat down Perry. Katy did a photo shoot not long ago that had her cast as this incredibly nerdy kid with headgear, so you could set up a storyline where Olivia and Sara decide to slap Katy down when Katy tries to steal Olivia's title of Geek Goddess.

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 04:13:15 AM »
a couple of Spice Girls could finish Katy easily and teach her a serious lesson

I'd love to read that story too

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 03:38:46 PM »
I second Summer Girl's pick of Miley and Selena. I think it would be especially sexy when Katy is down and is subjected to tit vs tit grinding. I can picture Miley holding Katy down as she goes nipple to nipple against the amazon, her smaller, but very shapely boobs compressing Katy's massive mams.

As a reminder, Katy was supposedly in a wrestling match with a chubby chick who ran her T-shirt merchandizing during a tour a few years back, and seemingly lost. This article cites one source who said Katy "dominated" the match, even though the only picture shows "Katy" face down with chubby-girl straddling her back. However, since there are no faces shown of Katy or chubby or Travis McCoy, I take the whole thing with a grain of salt; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1059165/I-wrestled-girl-I-liked-Katy-Perrys-tussle-hay-sexy-brunette-.html

Offline Smokey

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 05:42:44 AM »
I second Summer Girl's pick of Miley and Selena. I think it would be especially sexy when Katy is down and is subjected to tit vs tit grinding. I can picture Miley holding Katy down as she goes nipple to nipple against the amazon, her smaller, but very shapely boobs compressing Katy's massive mams.

As a reminder, Katy was supposedly in a wrestling match with a chubby chick who ran her T-shirt merchandizing during a tour a few years back, and seemingly lost. This article cites one source who said Katy "dominated" the match, even though the only picture shows "Katy" face down with chubby-girl straddling her back. However, since there are no faces shown of Katy or chubby or Travis McCoy, I take the whole thing with a grain of salt; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1059165/I-wrestled-girl-I-liked-Katy-Perrys-tussle-hay-sexy-brunette-.html

Yeah, the Daily Mail isn't exactly known for its journalistic integrity. Some guy probably just sent some pics in, said it was Katy, and the Mail just ate it up without question.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 08:13:31 PM »
Reading through all this I can't think of any more, but I'd go for the Madonna and Lady Gaga team. They WOULD scare the wits out of Katy Perry, and just think of the things those two women would do to her! - Each one is crazy by herself, never mind them teaming up. Madonna is so fit for her age, what a humiliation for Katy that she couldn't even take her on alone! And the Lady , oh, she'd be a divine, viscous, mean destroyer in this overkill of humiliation.   
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 02:50:30 AM »
are you still planing on writing a story on this canadian lou ?

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »
Absolutely! This will be my next story. Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I have picked my "duo" based on your great feedback. Planning on writing the story over the course of this week (they take a hell of a lot longer than I always think they will).
Anyone have anything in particular they wanna see happen to Katy? I'm sure there are some creative ideas you folks have for poor Ms. Perry.
canadianlou.tumblr.com
twitter.com/canadianlou316

Offline Smokey

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2012, 09:42:18 AM »
Katy's captors should make a game of it, taking turns to one-up each other, then tensions build and tempers flare, so they tie Katy up and start fighting until one submits to the other. The loser has to lie down and get her chest smashed flat under Katy's bouncing ass while the winner sits on her face and mauls Katy's tits to until the destruction is complete.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 10:01:08 PM »
katys boobs must be crushed in a titfight

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 12:56:11 AM »
Katy is so used to be dominating that not only should she lose in a dominating fashion but be totally helpless. The two vixins chosen to fight Katy should after knckng her out take off Katy's bra and tights and tie up her arms and legs so Katy can't even claw at her tormentors as they stomp her body until Katy's body spasms, maul Katy's tits then suck and milk her dry, stick fingers and other objects in Katy's pussy and ass making her orgasm, rub their cunnys on her face until they cum and even bite Katy's neck. Katy's legs kick as she falls unconscious from the abuse and a puddle forms from between her legs.

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 02:56:42 AM »
That would be the plan. Katy is going to regret lacing up her boots by the time the match is done. I fully expect her to wind up naked and thoroughly humiliated.
I've been working through the story but my computer bit the dust. Up and running with a new desktop so look for this story to be up this weekend!
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline HX

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 12:58:45 PM »
I like Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson. I see Katy making fun of them calling them old, fat and over the hill. Besides they never could sing anyway, at least not like Katy. And of course Katy also makes fun of Jessica's apparent lack of intelligence.

I don't see Britney or Jessica vicious enough to pull this off, I think of them team as the modern day Southern Belles of G.L.O.W. They need a more cruel partner to have any chance of winning against Katy. 

I like the Olivia Wild & Megan Fox team Fox in the Wild destroying Katy.

Madonna & Lady Gaga seems pretty natural although I really like Lady Gaga & Nicki Minaj together as a small psycho pair. 

Taylor & Hayley is pretty interesting although I don't know Hayley's personality.

Rihanna & Beyonce is a good team even though they are natural rivals. 

Janet Jackson & Madonna would be a decent match up if you wanted to go older destroying younger.

Still my favorite is the Lady & Nicki for some reason, that seems to intrigue me the most.

How about three rappers Foxy Brown, Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj giving Katy a thorough beating. 

Offline Catfight69

• I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 12:33:41 PM »
How about three rappers Foxy Brown, Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj giving Katy a thorough beating. 

with the three, it is certain that Katy is a hard time , it would be a good idea  ;D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:37:00 PM by Catfight70 »

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 02:36:49 AM »
com on were is this story? i want to wee her pushed up boobs crushed flat

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 04:52:04 AM »
Sorry for the lengthy delay. I had written the story but then my old computer erased and the plan to rewrite the thing fell through the cracks. Also, due to my job (lot of travel) I haven't had a ton of time to block aside. But with a lighter summer load I fully intend to get back into the swing of things, starting with Destruction of Katy Perry.
Appreciate your patience!
(On a side note, I have a Tumblr thing at canadianlou.tumblr.com, so if you get a second, check it out)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:41:35 AM by canadianlou »
canadianlou.tumblr.com