News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Next Story: Destruction of Katy Perry

• 35 Replies

Offline j_man_boom

Re: My Next Story: Destruction of Katy Perry
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2013, 06:32:57 PM »
One of said girls should be Miley I think - after the metaphorial and quite literal spanking Katy gave her.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2013, 08:51:05 PM »
How about Madonna & Lady Gaga? that Would be a Team She'd be Scared Of ;) Dan
I did a poll Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, and the voters had Katy ripping Gaga to shreds completely, so it would be hard to convince of the contrary now.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2013, 09:12:59 PM »
I second Summer Girl's pick of Miley and Selena. I think it would be especially sexy when Katy is down and is subjected to tit vs tit grinding. I can picture Miley holding Katy down as she goes nipple to nipple against the amazon, her smaller, but very shapely boobs compressing Katy's massive mams.

As a reminder, Katy was supposedly in a wrestling match with a chubby chick who ran her T-shirt merchandizing during a tour a few years back, and seemingly lost. This article cites one source who said Katy "dominated" the match, even though the only picture shows "Katy" face down with chubby-girl straddling her back. However, since there are no faces shown of Katy or chubby or Travis McCoy, I take the whole thing with a grain of salt; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1059165/I-wrestled-girl-I-liked-Katy-Perrys-tussle-hay-sexy-brunette-.html

Katy can't be recognised in any of the two wrestling pics, and it could well have been a hoax. However, Katy was 23, and she was a real tomboy at times. At the warp tour she did she was the only female rock singer within a high number of bands, didn't behave the way she does today but was drinking, swearing and had a tough image for a girl. While she certainly did not get into fights though, it's still plausible she had a fun wrestle with a girl just like girls do, without it being a serious competition. Still, the article seems a bit dumb to me, and not very credible.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2013, 09:17:28 PM »
Someone should write a story about me beating up Katy Perry...I would love to fight such a beauty! :)
You would lose wrestling Katy's cat.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2014, 01:20:48 AM »
Has anything ever come of this, apart from rediscovering a 5 year old tabloid hoax?

Offline December

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2014, 02:09:22 AM »
Lou is not around the board as much, there might be something unfinished on his PC but we don't know. vOv