News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

GAIL vs ANGIE ROUND 2!!!

• 25 Replies

Ronnie123

Re: GAIL vs ANGIE ROUND 2!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »
A actually AM a conservative Republican if it matters.
You're a Republican???  Now I'm really going to beat the shit out of you, you slut!

Oh wow! As if more fuel needed to be added to the fire! Now we've got political endorsements! This is gonna make for one hell of a ending to the fight and a heck of a story.

Cmon babe, you've got her on the ropes, finish her off! Show these conservatives just how strong a liberal women can be!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »
Difficult choice here, but I can't go against Angie in a brutal fight to the finish. After she wears Gail down, she'll pound on Gail's bigger tits until she submits. Speed

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 08:29:51 AM »
You're a Republican???  Now I'm really going to beat the shit out of you, you slut!

Do you have a problem with Republicans Angie? 

You should bow down and thank the Lord for hard working Americans, democratic and Republican alike.  If it weren't for us who would obama and in California jerry the ferry TAX so they can provide all the free benefits to the dead beats out there?
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline Sheila

• If you want some come and get it!
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 08:35:37 AM »
Angie on the left and Gail on the right OF WHAT???

Does that mean that Angie is a liberal Democrat and Gail is a conservative Republican or what?

Talking about the picture...

WHAT picture???
Quit your sobbing, bitch.  It won't hurt forever.

Sheila_kat19 on Trillian.

Ronnie123

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 11:33:58 PM »
Get your votes in everyone!

Not much time left!

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 11:44:26 PM »

You should bow down and thank the Lord for hard working Americans, democratic and Republican alike.  If it weren't for us who would obama and in California jerry the ferry TAX so they can provide all the free benefits to the dead beats out there?
Boy, I don't like the racial slur on the Gov of California

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 12:35:39 AM »

Boy, I don't like the racial slur on the Gov of California

Racial slur?  Shit, Mike doesn't even have to directly deal with the asshole.  We threw his useless ass out once.  Why the hell the idiotic people of California let him back in is just a mystery. 
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:46 AM »
Ok Angie, you got more TOTAL votes.  (One of the reasons I hate these multiple question things.)  However the most votes say that, "Gail absolutely destroys Angie, leaving her a bloody, sobbing mess.".  

I guess that means you win.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:06:37 AM by Gail Fights »
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2012, 05:03:05 PM »
Ok Angie, you got more TOTAL votes.  (One of the reasons I hate these multiple question things.)  However the most votes say that, "Gail absolutely destroys Angie, leaving her a bloody, sobbing mess.".  

That's why you should have set the poll up.  Whenever you're ready for Round 3, you let me know.  I rather enjoyed working over those big tits of yours.

Ronnie123

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 07:12:44 PM »
Sorry for the confusion ladies.

Are we able to officially declare a winner, or should we simply restart the poll?

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 03:15:04 AM »

That's why you should have set the poll up.  Whenever you're ready for Round 3, you let me know.  I rather enjoyed working over those big tits of yours.

Angie, I second that, I would also like to see you work over Gail's big tits, preferable by siting your ass on them and bouncing up and down. LOL Speed