News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christmas Catfight gold ROUND 3 35+ Sign up!!

• 17 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Christmas Catfight gold ROUND 3 35+ Sign up!!
« on: December 05, 2012, 06:48:25 AM »
Ladies ...

HERE at catfights we have some VERY hot N sexy ladies. That are 35 or older. THAT still look good, while kicking some ass in a catfight!!

LADIES if you are one of those catfighters mentioned.. SIGN UP HERE!!  THIS poll just for you!!

Your chance to win CATFIGHT gold .. GET story written for you by me.. ALSO get to return and compete. In the final four way showdown!!
Make your challenge/ entry known here.  Let the other ladies at forum know.
You still have the claws, and know how to make the other ladies cry. As you use them!!
NOT a matter of age.. a matter of Heart.. Spirit.. and CATfight know how!! OH and YES some of these ladies, still look amazing, in their swimwear and sexy night on the town dresses. Definately catching eyes, and turning heads!!

So don't let the age given fool you.. THESE ladies can catfight with the best... while still looking great doing it!!

Ladies.. have enjoyed having some of you in polls before.. Hope you will enjoy going at it. One more time here!!

Join in/ sign up now!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Christmas Catfight gold ROUND 3 35+ Sign up!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 06:41:12 PM »
Ok NOW this is looking VERY good for the start.

I mentioned, these ladies are hot, sexy and Sooooooooooooo very capable of catfighting!! Entries have begun, and now see for yourself. I WAS RIGHT!!

ANNAtheMARINECHICK !! Front , center first entered and looking fantastic!! Like her looks and style.  ANNA is Entered!!

FOXYANNE !! Arriving from the shores of the UK. Anne's foxy self. Showing she is MORE than ready to tangle with ladies here. ANNE Entered!!

JUSTIINE !! Some of the prettiest eyes, and best beach bodies. JUSTINE is Entered!!

MISSBRANDI !! Casual or out on the town. She shows she looks good anywhere. BRANDI Entered!!

BRIGITTEG !! You can see, her sultry self, ready to battle. Not backing away from anyone. BRIGITTE Entered!!

Very fine looking, and capable group to start with!!  Any other ladies, think they have what it takes. To have the look, and walk the walk. With this impressive group of ladies.
MAKE your entry and challenge known here!!

LADIES so you know.. MAIN rule.. When voting poll begins. You need to post reply/ comment at least once. Helps show.. your fighting spirit!!

LADIES anyone else??
Storm

Offline Vivfightz

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 07:05:58 PM »
Put me in.

Offline Sandra Perluggi

• God Member
  • Try me if you dare... bitch!!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
Sign me in!
Winning or losing isn't that important: It's the positions you get in during the fight that count...

Offline beverlykoskinen

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 11:47:12 PM »
I would love to sign up for this one.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 07:52:08 AM »
LADIES ...
Glad to see, this getting such good entries so far!!  So you know ... This is basically going to be a NHB or anything goes for you ladies.
I WILL give a setting/ scene for you ladies. Start of actual poll. To help you visualize, what you want to do. To some of the other ladies entered in!!
Seeing some familiar faces.. and more curvy figures, and long legs!!

Sign up going VERY well... So will start actual poll this weekend. Saturday maybe... Sunday morning at the latest!!
NOW welcome to the event!!

VIVFIGHTZ  Viv showing she is ready to tangle with any of the ladies here. Red hair, and ready to fight. VIV is Entered!!

SANDRA PERLUGGI  Sandra has been a known catfighter here, for awhile now. Pleased to add her to the entries. SANDRA is Entered!!

LEGGYJANICE  See told you, more long legs. Janice definately has those, as you can see, why her namesake. JANICE is Entered!!

SEXY_CAT LYNN  Lynn looking good at the beach or anywhere she goes. Like having a sexy cat in the poll. LYNN is Entered!!

CAROLWORKSHEROVER  Carol showing she fills her wardobe out nicely. She has the curves for catfighting. CAROL is Entered!!

UPTOWN GWEN  Have seen before Gwen knows how to win. Sounds like she already has some uptown plans for poll. GWEN is Entered!!

BEVERLYKOSKINEN  Beverly, pleased to meet you first time here. Soon we get to see her in action. BEVERLY is Entered!!

JANE BERNARD  Some nice looking photos added. Wet or dry she catches the eye. JANE is Entered!!

JOLENE  Showing up, in red white and blue. Liking what she sees. Ready to catfight with this group. JOLENE is Entered!!

Maybe the cooling weather.. YET some feisty ladies.. joining in quick.. To get the blood pumping, and the claws in action!!
ANY other ladies joining in?? Make your entry known here!!

Storm

Offline maggie44

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 12:05:10 PM »
Put me in!

Offline MelissaC

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 07:42:38 PM »
Put me in I'll take out a few here

Offline Ms Rose

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 07:44:12 PM »
Count me in also

Offline Hot mama

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 07:59:17 PM »
There's a bunch of bitches I want at

Offline Dina50

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 08:43:21 PM »
Thanks for the invite storm! I'll join

Offline PamR

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 09:13:27 PM »
Ugly ass Melissa is in so am I. I'll take her or old looking Jolene

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 09:15:16 PM »
I'm looking forward to standing on the side lines and watching this one. 

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 12:56:20 AM »
toss my name into the ring!!!
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »
LADIES .. Wowwwww!!  What can I say.. as the weather gets colder.. THESE ladies are HEATING THINGS UP AT CATFIGHTS!!

Simply have to say thanks .. for filling this up so fast!!  Sign up CLOSES midnight  / 12:00 EASTERN Friday night. VOTING poll will begin Saturday!!

Ladies keep in mind.. you need to post at least once to poll thread, while poll runs!! This many ladies, doing some back and forth comments to each other. You ladies can really light this one up!!
I will write a setting/ opening for you ladies, to have to play with. At the very start. Each of the other rounds had this. Have something fun, and nice in mind. For you ladies.

Next .. ladies ..  I usually try and choose a flattering photo, of you from your profile photos. Trying to show off your figure for the fight OR simply maybe a nice shot. That maybe shows a dare you to F*ck with me look in your eyes.
PLEASE feel free, to send me PM. Let me know if maybe you have a fave photo, your profile you prefer I use!! Maybe one you have not even shown yet.. as an extra push, for your votes!!
JUST keep in mind.. it needs to be sized to 128KB or smaller. For me to be able to use it here.

NOW greeting our latest entries!!

MAGGIE44  Maggie looking to add some more long looking legs here. MAGGIE is Entered!!

MELISSAC  Melissa calmly checking the competition. Now saying she can take them. MELISSA is Entered!!

MS ROSE  The lady lovely as the flower of her namesake. MS ROSE is Entered!!

FIGHTING MOM CHARLENE  Charlene looking to get her claws sharpened on opponents for the holidays here.  CHARLENE is Entered!!

HOT MAMA  Enjoying a cool drink, as she checks out rivals. Mission done, she is ready to go! HOT MAMA is Entered!!

DINA50  Dina looking very good, as always. As well as ready to fight. DINA is Entered!!

PAMR  Riding in on her bike. Ready to throw down catfight style. PAMR is Entered!!

CARRIE  She arrives a polite entry, with a lovely smile. Yet figure claws out, Her smile won't be as innocent. Yet welcome here. CARRIE is Entered!!

MISSJOBBER  Such captivating eyes. Oh and like she says. Don't let the name fool you. Have seen here for few years. This lady can get things done.  MISSJOBBER is Entered!!

CINDY_GETS_BEATEN  Cindy you know your ALWAYS welcome.. YET question has been asked. Hard to believe from your photo. YET your word good for me. Please post, your 35 years or older. You are in!!

CAROLESINGAPORE76  Yet another lady have seen before here. Happy to add her in.  CAROLE is Entered!!

LAST chance.. any more ladies to enter? Before this takes off, and running saturday. LASt day to enter!! Make your entry known here!!
Storm
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:59:49 AM by stormbolt7 »