News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Team Tournament - The Great Final!

• 25 Replies

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
NHB Team Tournament - The Great Final!
« on: December 05, 2012, 10:37:33 AM »
Welcome again to the NHB Team Tournament! This is the final match!

The 2 best teams collide! "Double D Trouble" vs "The Diamond Dolls"! 4 amazing sexy ladies..........4 amazing fighters..........into the ring to gain the champion crowns!

Rules:
It's an NHB catfight! The fight will happen into a regular ring, in front of a crowd of FCF members! Women will fight in topless and thong, barefooted!
Both members of each team will be into the ring in the same time! To win the match, they have to eliminate both members of the opposite team! Elimination will occur by submission or KO! No pins!
During the poll, trashtalking is allowed and incouraged!

The poll will run for 7 days! Please vote carefully and cheer for your favourites!

Serena77 and Gail fights "Double D Trouble"       vs     Ray of Liz and AnjaliCat "The Diamond Dolls" 

Good luck to all the ladies!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
Re: NHB Team Tournament - The Great Final!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:22 AM »
These crowns are for the winners! Come on, ladies! All FCF members are waiting for a great fight!
Blondes do it better!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 12:25:21 PM »
Go Double D Trouble Team...  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 12:37:00 PM »
The Diamond Dolls? That's a great surprise, I think! :o
Probably they are improving their abilities during this tournament! So we have to pay attention and not underestimate them!
But we utterly defeated them yet in the first round! So we will defeat them again! We are simply too much for them to handle! ;D

I really like the crowns for the victorious team! 8)
They belong on our heads! Don't you think so, Gail? Just tell me if you prefer the blue one or the pink one! ;)
"Double D Trouble" rule!

Offline joyce

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 03:37:35 PM »
Gail and Serena are messing Liz and Anjali up bad.  I hope their moms will recognize them when the fight's over lol.

xox J

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »
We have been looking forward to this rematch. We have learned a lot along the way in this tournament and will use this knowledge to our advantage.
As the bell rings to start the fight, I look across the ring at Gail and mouth the words "your ass is mine". She nods and knows what's about to come. We come flying out of our corners at each other and begin to trade punches like a couple of boxers. After a few blows, I get a smile on my face as I see a trickle of blood coming from Gail's nose.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 04:30:58 AM »
The Diamond Dolls? That's a great surprise, I think! :o
Probably they are improving their abilities during this tournament! So we have to pay attention and not underestimate them!
But we utterly defeated them yet in the first round! So we will defeat them again! We are simply too much for them to handle! ;D

I really like the crowns for the victorious team! 8)
They belong on our heads! Don't you think so, Gail? Just tell me if you prefer the blue one or the pink one! ;)
"Double D Trouble" rule!

Serena, darling, I have never yet underestimated an opponent.  You know that.  Let's put these bitches back on the ground where they belong.  This time though, since they think they are so damn good all of a sudden I think we just nail them fast and hard.  Then we have some fun... 

You pick one, pink or blue. ;)
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 05:26:28 AM »
Liz's skilled fists drew blood already. My bet is on the Diamond Dolls. Besides diamonds are a girls best friend  ;D

Offline Smokey

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 06:32:24 AM »
I think that Team Double D will take this tourney.

Might I suggest a follow-up match between Serena and Gail? Maybe stemming from an argument over who really carried the team to victory? Just a thought.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:59 AM »
Wow! We got a lot of votes yet! Thank you to all our supporters! :-*

Because Gail and Liz are facing each other, I have to take care of Anjalicat! I throw myself to her and I grab her hair with both of my hands..........then I start to shake her head in every direction..........."You and your teammate will be defeated even worst than the last time, you bitch! You will be very nice as our personal toys!" :P

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »
There is that one brief moment where Gail is distracted by a combination of the sounds of Anj and Serena clashing along with the blood coming from her nose. She drops her guard just long enough to wipe some of the blood away, and that's when I make my move. I bring my right leg around and catch Gail in her side with a solid roundhouse kick. The blow knocks her off balance. She stumbles back into the ropes and gets her left arm caught up in them. I pull on her right arm, and then bring my fist down hard onto her shoulder. Gail lets out a cry of pain and I hit her a second time in the same spot.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 06:57:46 PM »
I've taken enough of THIS shit.  Doing my best to look distracted and confused I get my left arm free and as Liz again attempts to hammer my shoulder I catch her wrist and pushing off of the ropes I duck under her arm twisting it around into a hammer lock.  Let's see how YOU like your shoulder being worked over, Liz.  I shove Liz face first into the corner and drape her arm over the rope.  Then I bring her wrist back under the rope and lean back, pulling her arm.

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 10:57:32 PM »
I fight to keep my head turned to the side so I can breath as Gail pushes me into the corner. I let out a loud groan of pain as she works on my shoulder.  The pain is intense.  I stomp my foot on the mat.  I stomp my foot on the mat a 2nd time.  The 3rd time I stomp my foot, I find my target and I bring it down hard on Gails foot right where the toes meet the foot bone.  I feel her grip loosen on me, and I push her back away from me.  I take a few steps back from Gail as we both stop to catch our breath before coming back at each other.

Offline wrestling_heather

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 03:32:45 PM »
Serena and Gail.  It won't even be close.

;)
Hehe Justine I think they win, but baby you know they couldn't beat the team of you and I, the real champs forever....
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »
Serena and Gail.  It won't even be close.

;)
Hehe Justine I think they win, but baby you know they couldn't beat the team of you and I, the real champs forever....

Very true.  There aren't many teams that would even come close to beating us.

:D

Hmmm