News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christmas Catfight gold 3rd round 35+ poll!!

• 25 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Christmas Catfight gold 3rd round 35+ poll!!
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:13:00 AM »
LADIES.. here we have it   25  entered for round 3 !!

Ladies to be fair. You are listed, in the order you entered!!

For the holiday season. Several of the catfights ladies, are now being treated to some well earned, and over due pampering!!
The 25 ladies, have arrived at MRS KRINGLES; Health, beauty, and relaxation spa!!

Services including, oiled massages, hot tubs, sauna, mud baths. Also some manicures, for those nails, chipped and torn, while catfighting!!
A nice sized Christmas tree, ads some decoration, as the ladies are greeted, and shown to different areas of the spacious spa facility.
Drinks are available, from sports drinks, and mineral water. To some hot cocoa, and a few relaxing wines.
Also light snacks available. As festive holiday music, can be heard playing.
As host, it is an honor, to offer these ladies such fine treatment!! The ladies welcome to roam the spa freely.

YET with this many very capable catfighters, all in one building. You KNOW some catfighting is going to break out soon!!

LADIES it is all yours... Feel free to use ANY of the given setting, for your replies or rival fights. Between each other, as the poll runs.
ONLY RULE .. As stated in the sign up thread... YOU MUST post, to poll thread. At least one time!!

Makes it more fun, for viewers. As well as ladies in the fight. First 2 rounds had to do this as well. You do not post, one time. It does disqualify you, from getting the win. No matter how many votes you get!!

FEEL free to add other photos, of yourself. If you like, during the poll as well.

THAT all said.. LADIES light this up!!
Catfight members.. 3 votes each.. Which lady would walk away, the winner?? 
This is a NHB contest, for these ladies. The winner gets to meet. The other 3 round winners. In final poll of champions!!

NOW it is up to your votes. To decide which lady wins Christmas catfight gold here.  Advances to finals. As well as a story, writen for her, by me!!
LADIES it is all yours..

Storm

ANNAtheMARINECHICK

FOXYANNE

JUSTINE

MISS BRANDI

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Christmas Catfight gold 3rd round 35+ poll!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 08:16:16 AM »

BRIGITTEG

VIVFIGHTZ

SANDRA PERLUGGI

LEGGYJANICE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 08:17:50 AM »

SEXY_CAT LYNN

CAROLWORKSHEROVER

UPTOWN GWEN

BEVERLYKOSKINEN

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 08:20:33 AM »

MS ROSE

FIGHTING MOM CHARLENE

HOT MAMA

DINA50

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline Vivfightz

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 05:46:24 PM »
Oh please Carol I will have you so wraped up you want be able to even think about doing anything, this redheaded hellcat has no give and a lot to prove.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 06:11:25 PM »
The music plays lightly in the background. The ladies begin to arrive.

They look at the board, listing the menu of their options, at the spa.

Carol works her over walks in, her top straining over her assets.
VivFightz makes her way in. Red haired and passionate. Her hands maybe straining, to do some damage to Carol or some of the other ladies.

There will be bodies aching, in need of the spa. There will be things broken, and maybe wet and messy fights. In the hot tub or mud baths.
Carol, and Viv getting this off to a nice start.  Now we get to see the action begin!!

Storm

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 07:41:04 AM »
Thanks for including me in the poll... been a long time since IU been actively involved incyber focusing more in my irl... so i am delighted to get the FCF invitation for the Christmas Gathering.

Flying in from Singapore I heard the toughest cats are under the same roof, MRS KRINGLES spa. I check in then head down to the bar... grabbing a long island tea chilling  as i see Jolean walking in

me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Petee

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 11:57:05 AM »
And I thought picking a movie at the video store was hard..........good god, how are we supposed to pick just one..

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 07:15:37 PM »
I voted... for my wife Sandra. Of course! She's tough and she can have most of her rivals here.   :P
My wifes personal page with more pics of her: Sandra_Perluggi

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:34:54 PM by Hitcliff & Sandra P. »
Love is... teamwrestling!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2012, 09:02:02 PM »
Justine .. pops in ... looking very fit.. able to do some damage.

Brandi makes the scene, sharing some VERY nice comparison/ bikini photos. Her and Anna. BOTH looking great in bikinis!!

Jolene arrives, and already has eyes, for one catfighting target already!!

Carol arrives from Singapore.. Notice she starts enjoying, what I had last night. May want to enjoy a long island ice tea, with her at some point.

Someone padding in more photos of Sandra Perluggi.. while hoping she makes the scene herself soon.

Petee .. As you see by others posting support. You DO have option, for voting for 3 ladies!!

That said.. nice seeing other members adding in support, comments, and votes!!  This is a good sized gathering, of impressive ladies.
Hope the rest, will start adding more in soon!! As you cast your votes, to help one of the ladies. Win catfight gold!!

Storm

Offline Nero catfight kaiser

• I adore wrestling women!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 02:11:04 PM »
My votes to Miss Brandi, Leggy Janice and Carolworksherover... the 3 hardest knockers of 'm all I think. In the end however I guess Miss Brandi will strip her rivals pants down and submit 'm all... she's the toughest, the sexiest and I wanna marry her!!   :-*   :-*

Offline Vivfightz

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 03:46:18 PM »
I see that Maggie has decided to show up. I wanna meet you in the steamroom and see how long those thighs of yours will hold up in a nice steamy fight.