News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christmas catfight gold round 4 NHB Shopping mall mayhem!!

• 19 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Christmas catfight gold round 4 NHB Shopping mall mayhem!!
« on: December 18, 2012, 06:52:10 AM »
It is the final week, before Christmas!!

The shopping mall is filled. People rushing here and there, pushing and shoving. Some eating large salted pretzels, and other snacks. While walking around, window shopping.
The mall and the stores decorated for the holiday season.  Seasonal music playing throughout the mall.

Some people stopping to listen to carolers or drop coins into the fountain, while making a wish.
Santa is busy, being greeted by children. While his elves, watch the very impressive catfight ladies. Begin to push and shove each other. Getting close to some catfighting!!
You see the most desired items, on this years gift want lists. Happen to be at the mall. YET as the sale light is lit, they are going fast. Not enough for all the ladies to get one.
NOW tensions mount, and hair, and fists about to fly!!

9 Ladies accepting the challenge, and going for the gold!! Being generoua for the holiday season. Giving you 2 votes each.
THAT said.. which lady would win this contest.
Completing her shopping list, and winning catfight christmas gold at the mall??

Storm
LADIES as always you are listed in order you entered. Also feel free to add other photos of yourself, if desired while poll runs!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Christmas catfight gold round 4 NHB Shopping mall mayhem!!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 07:00:02 AM »

BRIGITTEG

PETE actually it will be a 5 part poll.. ALL 4 ladies winning each round. Will be in final 4 way poll!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 11:07:33 AM »
Great poll! There are a lot of tough fighters around here! I'll defeat all of them to gain Santa's gifts! ;)

Take a look at the pic below! She is not me, but I'm wearing a very similar costume for the fight!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:37:49 AM by Serena77 »

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 03:45:43 PM »
I stopped in at Forever 21 to pick up a specific dress for my neice (she has told my sister many times over that she "really, really, really, really wants it).  With a picture in hand, I walk through the store until I spot the rack where the dress is hanging.  I go through the dresses, but can't find the size I need.  I walk up to a sales clerk and ask them if they have the dress in the size I need.  "Oh, I'm so sorry" the girl tells me.  "We just sold the last one in that size to that woman over there".  I follow where she is pointing, and who do I see but that bitch Serena who I just lost too in a tag team match.  I tell the girl thank you, and begin to follow Serena out of the store and into the mall.  I stay a few feet behind her as she works her way through the crowds.    I think she senses that she's being followed, and turns around to look.  I see her start to turn, and quickly duck behind a kiosk so that she doesn't see me.  She turns down a hallway that leads towards the escalators to the parking garage, so I figure it's now or never.  I pick up my pace until I'm just behind her.  I reach out and grab her by the hair and pull her back towards me.  "Hello bitch.  You have something I want, and I plan on taking it from you"...

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 06:58:13 AM »
Ok who honestly would not LOVE seeing Serena in that oufit??  I know I would volunteer to be santas helper.. He he he

Then of course Liz does plan on tearing it off Serena.. again is that a bad thing??   ;D  Course Liz looks like she would look very good, in something holiday festive like that as well!!

Barb just meeting her myself. Yet her photos, think this lady could do some damage to other ladies at the mall!!

Candace ... You ALWAYS need some Candy during the holidays. So why not be some of the best looking Candy around??

Grlwrestler .... You know this spirited, pretty lady, is going to have something to say about things. Wonder if you can perform leg scissors on an escalator??

Cindy_Gets_Beaten .. You know this pretty blonde is ready with credit cards, and claws!!

Mariella .. Fun or a fight. Think she can be naughty or nice. Looking good either way!!

Yvette ... Have to say, I am glad we finally get to see the real lady. Glad we chatted and she could be part of this!!

BrigitteG .. Since making her arrival at catfights. This lovely lady. Has backed down from no one. She can dress to impress OR show her more ready catfight side. With a little bit more intimidating look.

All in all.. this may not be the largest group of ladies for a poll. Yet it seems a very impressive gathering of catfight ladies. Top to bottom!!

Uh ohhh I hear on the speaker paging system. A lady just got tossed into the wishing , water fountain. Plus some lady just decked Mrs. Clause.. I better go see if it is any of our ladies here!!
Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 10:55:48 AM »
I stopped in at Forever 21 to pick up a specific dress for my neice (she has told my sister many times over that she "really, really, really, really wants it).  With a picture in hand, I walk through the store until I spot the rack where the dress is hanging.  I go through the dresses, but can't find the size I need.  I walk up to a sales clerk and ask them if they have the dress in the size I need.  "Oh, I'm so sorry" the girl tells me.  "We just sold the last one in that size to that woman over there".  I follow where she is pointing, and who do I see but that bitch Serena who I just lost too in a tag team match.  I tell the girl thank you, and begin to follow Serena out of the store and into the mall.  I stay a few feet behind her as she works her way through the crowds.    I think she senses that she's being followed, and turns around to look.  I see her start to turn, and quickly duck behind a kiosk so that she doesn't see me.  She turns down a hallway that leads towards the escalators to the parking garage, so I figure it's now or never.  I pick up my pace until I'm just behind her.  I reach out and grab her by the hair and pull her back towards me.  "Hello bitch.  You have something I want, and I plan on taking it from you"...

Hey! So you had not enough the last time, honey? No problem! I will kick your ass again! ;D
Suddenly I throw an hard SSSLLLAAAPPP to your face.............

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 09:27:55 PM »
Serena sends a hard, stinging slap across my face.  My head twists to the side as I let go of her hair. I swing my head back around to face Serena, and quickly follow it with my right fist hard into her side.  The blow catches Serena off guard and she grabs her side.  I reach down and grab her by the hair and begin to pull her across the hallway.  After a couple of steps, I give her hair a hard pull and let her go.  Her momentum sends her crashing into a display cart in the middle of the hallway.  Holiday trinkets go flying in all directions.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 11:17:06 AM »
Serena sends a hard, stinging slap across my face.  My head twists to the side as I let go of her hair. I swing my head back around to face Serena, and quickly follow it with my right fist hard into her side.  The blow catches Serena off guard and she grabs her side.  I reach down and grab her by the hair and begin to pull her across the hallway.  After a couple of steps, I give her hair a hard pull and let her go.  Her momentum sends her crashing into a display cart in the middle of the hallway.  Holiday trinkets go flying in all directions.

OOHH! I destroyed a display cart making some noise! All people into the mall are now looking at us!
I get up on my feet being a bit dazed.............then I focus on you again...............I scream loud and I throw myself to you............I bump into you and we both fall down to the floor..........we start to roll back and forth on the floor in a tangle, pulling hair, slapping faces, sending punches to breasts and sides...........people are all around, cheering for us, despite to the "Christmas goodness"! ;)

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 04:29:42 PM »
Serena and I are rolling around the floor, inflicting as much damage as we can to each other, when some hands reach in and work to seperate us.  As we are pulled apart and up to our feet, you can hear people yelling out "Let them fight, Let them fight".  With no sign of any security around, the people who grabbed us, let us go.  Serena and I waste no tme and come flying back at each other.  We immediatly get ito a rockin' fist fight.  We trade punches to each others head, face and chest.  After trading a number of blows, I stop for a second and smile as I see blood coming out of Serena's nose.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 07:15:27 AM »
Santa's belly is jiggling like a bowlfull of jelly. As he watches some of the ladies, smash into the gift wrap booth together. Wondering if it would be the naughty or nice lady. Wrapped with paper, ribbons and bows??

Popcorn flies through the air, falling like snowflakes. As it is knocked from mall customers hands. Drinks, as well as tinsel, and garland. From decorated trees. As people wait in lines or stand watching the fights.

All the ladies off to a nice start.. the votes coming in.. YET remember... the Grinch could steal all your votes, and goodies away!!
RULE given in sign up.. the ladies MUST post at least once, during the poll. To be able to win....
Same as the other 3..  so even if you get the most votes .... yet have not followed the one rule.
It will be a sad day in whoville .. for the Grinch will have taken your last can of who hash..AS well as your win!!

Just a reminder, for the 9 wonderful ladies.. So far only 2 have posted, and can actively win!!

Storm

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 08:09:58 AM »
I voted ! Good luck girls " Smilesssssssssssssss  kitana .

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 08:32:22 AM »
Don't think that this fight is over for me!!!

I'm always ready for a comeback!!!

{alt}

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 08:44:31 AM »
I get what I want for Christmas.  If I don't, I take it from the bitch that has it.
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.