News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What do you do for breakfast or eat, starting your day? What was it today?

• 87 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok ... curious...  Since there are so many ways to go with this. Some people do protein or diet shakes.. Others big breakfast or maybe cereal or power bars.
They have some say, most important meal of the day.

Myself.. still would raid different cold cereals maybe some juice. Yet left overs also possible targets.  Maybe western omelet if eating out.

That in mind .. what did you have to start your day/ Or for breakfast??

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: What do you do for breakfast or eat, starting your day? What was it today?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 04:54:47 PM »
YA know.. this is another part of the holidays...

Definately hungry.. YET most drive throughs closed, and no time to cook anything!!  LOL  Maybe a quick sandwhich on the way out the door!!

MERRY Christmas everyone!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 06:24:58 PM »
Quick breakfast, at least something fast.

LOVING some of the special edition kellogs pop tarts.. The pumpkin pie and sugar cookie ones. With a glass of milk.

Only bad thing is, only available for a limited time, and almost running out!!  AAAuughhh!!  Kind of like Count Chocula, and the monster cereals. Then I have to wait until next year fall/ winter. To be able to get anymore.

Fun thing for Christmas. Along with the expenive gifts. Held back 2 boxes of Count chocula, bought in Oct. As gifts for my sis, and niece. Since they are both addicted to it....  Hmmmm wonder if they're eating it or putting it up on e-bay to sell.. LOL

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »
ham and biscuts/w orange juice  ..the ham was left overs from yesterday :)
the prez tramp

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 07:20:44 AM »
It's changed over the years... When I was full time street artist: Nothing. When I was drinking night before: Coffee, cigarette, painkillers. But now that I don't drink, have retired from everything, and have banned anything which contains parts of slaughtered and tortured creatures from the house: I take a large amount of wholemeal cereals witch soya milk, or with anything else made from plants, or I go out and just eat anything I begin to fancy, mostly then it turns into a dinner rather.        
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:44:02 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 07:23:08 AM »
ham and biscuts/w orange juice  ..the ham was left overs from yesterday :)

So you just had biscuits and juice yesterday?? Least have some gravy with the biscuits, if your missing the ham!!   ;)   Sighhh wish I had more of the leftover ham, from parents. Yet they usually do a soup with it.
Myself, would be great, adding into a stir fry.... Hmmm least it sounds like your eating healthy. No wonder you always look that good Lexi!!

Snowy .. slushy, icky grey, windy.. crappy all day.. Hmmmm YEP definately thinking of some cream of wheat or maple and brown sugar oatmeal with breakfast tomorrow... Ummmmm later today!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 07:08:34 AM »
Ok .... not able to sleep in saturday morning.. Got to get some things done... before places close. BEFORE heading into new years eve N day all that stuff.

MAY not be breakfast of champions.. Yet I am Sooooooooooooooooo raiding the Asian buffet, while still the low price, before dinner!!
HEY they have egg foo young.. so something breakfasty served.. LOL

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok ... maybe not the first thing comes to mind for breakfast.. YET having to finish of the milk gallon, before it becomes toxic... LOL

Sooooooooo ... classic pasta tuna helper!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Went to the Park Place Diner, had pancakes and sausages,with OJ ,coffee  :)

Gotta admit that sounds good... Not sure about you.. but if ya use the pancake syrup.. Doesn't that kind of do a too sweet, combined with the oj??
Thinking maybe raiding star diner.. if I get up early enough.. Do the special or combo .. 2 eggs, two pancakes, and bacon or ham steak.
Then again, the western omelet always good!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok went with something classic ....  Boo Berry cereal... from extra box picked up at Halloween!!

That and some chicken N vegetable soup.  Hey close enough to lunch, for both... 

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 08:39:44 PM »
Yes .. actually got out running errands during the morning. So finally got my breakfast fix dealt with..

Pancakes, and scrambled eggs ...  an actual breakfast food breakfast... LOL  Ok does not hurt, they have some very nice looking ladies, doing the serving as well.  Few people jokingly call it legs, and eggs, for the diner.   ;)

Hmmmmm hey Joanne notice you usually are downing the coffee ... just regular or is it some kind of flavored brew??

Storm

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
Eggs and sausage and toast today
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 07:42:39 AM »
Coffee!!! Coffee!!! Coffee!!! ,,, did i mention coffee?  ;D
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 07:29:20 PM »
Most mornings....a banana and a muffin with a Diet Mt Dew. I am addicted to Dt Mt Dew!

Nice to know....  ever have Megan as company... Find nearest store selling Dt Mt Dew!!  We have one of the ladies at work. MAJOR Mt dew addict.. tease her. How if she misses a day. I ask her how the mt dew detox treatment went!!

I see Kasia and big devil added in coffee.. as Grlwrestler, and a few others did... SOooooooooo thinking of that... Just plain black coffee or something more added.
Being honest ... usually go for some kind of french vanilla mix or hazelnut .. if I have any myself.  If self serve, like at gas stations. If they have both. Will fill part with coffee. then part flavored from the cappuccino machine.

So those of you drinking coffee ... how do you flavor or add to it??

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 11:32:09 PM »
Some times it is the simpler things, that go over well.

Cinnamon roll, few almond cookies. With some hot tea !!

Storm