News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What do you do for breakfast or eat, starting your day? What was it today?

• 87 Replies

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
Re: What do you do for breakfast or eat, starting your day? What was it today?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 01:09:43 PM »
Just bread and orange marmelade today but i do love the English breakfast..sometimes I make eggs and bacon when I really have time.
Lady Gaelle

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 10:40:13 PM »
Had Capn Crunch this morning....OK I know it is a kid's ceral but I love the way it sand papers the roof of my mouth LOL

HEY nothing wrong with kid's cereals... Had boxes of Count chocula boo berry N frankenberry thanks to halloween...  Some Cap"n crunch sounds good kind of a pirate breakfast.. LOL

Nada for today.... finally just ordered something delivered.. so much to do... breakfast got GASPppppp  dropped for the day.

Storm

Offline Seth

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 03:11:13 PM »
Boiled eggs
A sandwich with feta chesee, tomatoes and cucumber.
Americano with an extra shot
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 12:08:25 AM »
Every day it's skim milk with Carnation Instant Breakfast mix... either Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Malt... orange juice 'n COFFEE!

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 05:08:50 PM »
Just bread and orange marmelade today but i do love the English breakfast..sometimes I make eggs and bacon when I really have time.

Gaelle  Hmmmm not sure how English this will be... YET your post made me think of something. Have not had in a long time.. English muffins. NOT sure they really are english. Yet think next time at the store. Will be picking some up, for part of a breakfast.

Happened to find something different. Not sure how healthy/ good it really is.  Planters nut-rition energy mix. Has banana and granola. Mixed in with the peanut butter.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 06:34:24 AM »
Every day it's skim milk with Carnation Instant Breakfast mix... either Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Malt... orange juice 'n COFFEE!

xoxo

~L~

Laurie ... how do you maintain that nice figure like this.. I mean Gasppp a drinking problem for sure..  Least add some cookie crisp or cinnamon toast cereal. For some flavor and fiber... he he he  Aww well .... you look great N love you just like you are!!  Just hope you add something more solid, at some point of the day.. Otherwise one of those BADLANDS Breeze's will pick you up N carry you away!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 07:42:44 AM »
Boiled eggs
A sandwich with feta chesee, tomatoes and cucumber.
Americano with an extra shot

So wondering  take it hard boiled eggs... Do you use them on the sandwich or just cheese N the veggies??

Since Seth brought up the eggs... Do you have a fave way to enjoy them?? 
Usually scrambled the easiest ....  Most of my early attempts at omelets. Ended up becoming scrambled eggs, with stuff added in.. LOL
Was Sooooo happy/ proud of myself. First time it actually just flipped over, and sealed together.

Local Irish pub ... started doing Sunday morning brunch buffet. Had my first taste of Eggs Benedict .. NOT bad.. anyone else on egg faves or prep??

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 08:26:58 PM »
Coffee (that I can't taste), Aleve, a tablespoon of organic honey, Tamiflu, and plenty of bedrest.

:( :( :(

Justine!!!  Hugggggg Hugggggg Hugggggg ... (Fluffing pillows... putting in a movie for her to watch...)  Anything else, while your not feeling good??   ;)
See you ARE cared about here!!  Hope your feeling better soon.

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 11:32:15 PM »

xoxo

~L~

Laurie ... how do you maintain that nice figure like this.. I mean Gasppp a drinking problem for sure..  Least add some cookie crisp or cinnamon toast cereal. For some flavor and fiber... he he he  Aww well .... you look great N love you just like you are!!  Just hope you add something more solid, at some point of the day.. Otherwise one of those BADLANDS Breeze's will pick you up N carry you away!!

Storm

Thanks Stormy!  hugggzzzzz

I've never really been a breakfast kind of girl.....When I was swimming competitively, our practices usually were early in the morning before school or before the community pool opened in the summer. You really don't want to try to swim after eating a big breakfast so that's when my, ummmm, drinking problem started!  :D  It got to be a habit 'n I'm still doing it.

Oh, when I'm fixing the kids' breakfasts sometimes I'll nibble on some fruit but mostly I stick to my Carnation brekkie drinks, OJ 'n coffee. When the kids are in school 'n I'm not in nanny mode, I do eat a solid lunch so no worries! Once a week, the kids get a treat for dinner when I make them what we call Night Breakfast..... scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles with the fixings 'n yes I DO eat Night Breakfast with them!   ;) :)

xoxo

~L~
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:42:30 AM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 12:35:24 AM »
Coffee (that I can't taste), Aleve, a tablespoon of organic honey, Tamiflu, and plenty of bedrest.

and this:  A Great Big Hug from me :D
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 11:54:20 PM »

xoxo

~L~

Laurie ... how do you maintain that nice figure like this.. I mean Gasppp a drinking problem for sure..  Least add some cookie crisp or cinnamon toast cereal. For some flavor and fiber... he he he  Aww well .... you look great N love you just like you are!!  Just hope you add something more solid, at some point of the day.. Otherwise one of those BADLANDS Breeze's will pick you up N carry you away!!

Storm

Thanks Stormy!  hugggzzzzz

I've never really been a breakfast kind of girl.....When I was swimming competitively, our practices usually were early in the morning before school or before the community pool opened in the summer. You really don't want to try to swim after eating a big breakfast so that's when my, ummmm, drinking problem started!  :D  It got to be a habit 'n I'm still doing it.

Oh, when I'm fixing the kids' breakfasts sometimes I'll nibble on some fruit but mostly I stick to my Carnation brekkie drinks, OJ 'n coffee. When the kids are in school 'n I'm not in nanny mode, I do eat a solid lunch so no worries! Once a week, the kids get a treat for dinner when I make them what we call Night Breakfast..... scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles with the fixings 'n yes I DO eat Night Breakfast with them!   ;) :)

xoxo

~L~

Yep.. forgot that athlete training part.. I did notice in Caddyshack.. if control oost in the pool. You just call the assistant groundskeeper to deal with it. LOL    Still ...  yeahhh understand.. Endless pancake breaky before swim meet. Could cause problems..  Guess as long as your not drinking the glass full of raw eggs.. it is all good!!  LOL

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2013, 11:55:43 PM »

and this:  A Great Big Hug from me :D

Justine.. Wowww a Bear hug from a definate STAR here!!  You gotta feel better after that!! 
Steph .. nice touch,,,, you rock lady!!

Storm

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 05:59:14 PM »
A classic: Bacon and eggs.
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 10:04:35 AM »
COFFEE lots and lots of coffee!!
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 02:55:04 PM »
Today : Corsica ham, nuts bread, peaches marmelade and coffee
Lady Gaelle