News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What do you do for breakfast or eat, starting your day? What was it today?

• 87 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Seems lately have been having breaky stuff at dinner.. and dinner leftovers for breakfast lately...  Hmmmmm  Think work schedule messing with eating menu... 

Anyways.. had some left over ghoulash  (Probably not spelled right, just one of those words NEVER looks right when spelled out ya know??

Since it was left over.. added slice of colby/ jack cheese across it, as it recooked ... so made it more a casserole style when finished.

Storm

Offline Norika

bacon-mushroom-corn pizza from Duna Pizza :P Its cheap and big :)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
bacon-mushroom-corn pizza from Duna Pizza :P Its cheap and big :)

Norika... have GOT to ask about this ... This is first time I have heard of corn, being used on pizza. Is it like cream style or actual niblets baked into the cheese??
YOU Sooooooo had my attention with Bacon mushroom. That sounds great. Trying to picture the last topping mentioned.

Myself.. last pizza slice, and some left over lasagna...

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Like I said in an earlier post, I always have a Carnation Instant Breakfast drink for breakfast every morning, usually Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Malt flavor. I got in the habit when I was in school 'n had to get up at 5 AM for swim team practice. It's really not a smart idea to fill up at breakfast before you go in the deep end of the pool!  ;)

This morning was a little different. I still had my Carnation Instant Breakfast but there was just enough lowfat milk for the kids' cereal 'n Bossman's coffee. So being a good nanny, I let them have it. There was some of Bossman's Almond Milk in the fridge so I used that instead. It was really good! Carnation Dark Chocolate mixed in Almond Milk instead of regular gave it a new nutty (well, duh) flavor 'n I think I'm gonna use Almond Milk every day from now on!

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Like I said in an earlier post, I always have a Carnation Instant Breakfast drink for breakfast every morning, usually Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Malt flavor. I got in the habit when I was in school 'n had to get up at 5 AM for swim team practice. It's really not a smart idea to fill up at breakfast before you go in the deep end of the pool!  ;)

This morning was a little different. I still had my Carnation Instant Breakfast but there was just enough lowfat milk for the kids' cereal 'n Bossman's coffee. So being a good nanny, I let them have it. There was some of Bossman's Almond Milk in the fridge so I used that instead. It was really good! Carnation Dark Chocolate mixed in Almond Milk instead of regular gave it a new nutty (well, duh) flavor 'n I think I'm gonna use Almond Milk every day from now on!

xoxo

Hey nothing wrong with the almond milk ... If I do have coffee.. usually go with the hazelnut... adding that nutty flavor, like you mentioned for the milk.
Just little extra flavor/ taste to the usual.

Storm

~L~

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK always gotta keep in mind. I usually work till midnight during the week. So usually no early breakfast.

Maybe a lunch/ breaky combo.. like today..
Breakfast on a bun ... Hamburger, with some grilled deli ham and a fried egg.  Local restaraunts version. So see kind of a little bit of both!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Wowww how could I forget ... Got to have some tater tots with that breakfast burger!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Bowl of boo-berry cereal ........ Yeahhhh still from my Halloween stash ...... stocked up  LOL

Then add in a plate of nachos.. Made with colby jack cheese, with some deli virginia ham for extra topping, under the melted cheese.

Yeahhh usually a breaky/ lunch combo here.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK   ready almost a NORMAL breakfast..... went out..

2 scrambled eggs. 2 pancakes. 2 strips bacon .. N a side of three cheese blend Mac N cheese. HEY sounded to good to pass up..  LOL

Storm

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
Hello im Karly and i havent been here before but i see some familar faces and thought id start doing stuff like this too. For my breafast this morning i had half a pink grapefruit and a slice of wholewheat toast. I have this most days, sometimes a bacon sarnie at weekends well it is the weekend right ?
So is this how it works ?

Karly_Kats

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
I had the samething I have every day coffee, coffee, and more coffee!!
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Was the use it or lose it time...

Sooooooooooo left over hamburger patty from cook out.. Turned into a chili cheesburger...  Add a left over Brat.. and some potato salad..
HEY there not just for dinner anymore.. LOL

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
As usual kind of a breaky/ lunch time....

Sooooooooooooo cooked ramen noodles.. N used them with left over spaghetti sauce with meatballs...  Add few slices of stuffed crust pizza.

Slightly inovative leftover meal, to get things going.

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
I'm gonna try to make something special for Grant 'n the kids tomorrow morning, I hope I don't burn it or mess it up! Keep yer fingers crossed!

French toast covered with crushed Cap'n Crunch cereal.

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Left over baked Mac N Cheese, small salad, and a  vanilla frosted granola bar...

Hey remember, working till midnight.. Breaky for me may not ALWAYS be breakfast sounding stuff ... Sighhh thinking of that.. Soooooooooo bummed ... Closest place to me for breakfast  moved .... Sooooooooooooo wanting a western omelette from there!!

Storm