News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What do you do for breakfast or eat, starting your day? What was it today?

• 87 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: What do you do for breakfast or eat, starting your day? What was it today?
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2013, 03:38:27 PM »
Grape Nuts with banana slices and *ugh* water.....

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2013, 06:58:44 AM »
Jonica ....  Ummmmmmmm take it dietary restrictions??  Then again... maybe it is a southern thing ...  Anyways  yeahhh not sounding that great with water.. Hope everything ok..

Course think in movie or tv show. They had them eating cereal with beer... so what do I know??

Late breaky ...  dual craving ..  Chicken N mushroom  Asian stir fry... with a few slices of pepperoni pizza... Could not decide, so have leftovers of both now!!   ;D

Storm

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2013, 03:20:38 PM »
Jonica ....  Ummmmmmmm take it dietary restrictions??  Then again... maybe it is a southern thing ...  Anyways  yeahhh not sounding that great with water.. Hope everything ok..

Course think in movie or tv show. They had them eating cereal with beer... so what do I know??

Late breaky ...  dual craving ..  Chicken N mushroom  Asian stir fry... with a few slices of pepperoni pizza... Could not decide, so have leftovers of both now!!   ;D

Storm

Oh no...I used skim milk for the cereal!!  I have to drink water 'cause I can't drink coffee right now.  The *ugh* is me missing my morning caffeine boost.

:( :'( :D ;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »
God pete I had a heart attack just reading that!   hehehe

I prefer two Dunkin Donuts chocolate icing covered cake donuts actually...

No....just kidding....

My breakfast is actually pretty tasty every day.......oatmeal......banana......juice.....a few egg whites
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2013, 07:09:09 AM »

Storm

Oh no...I used skim milk for the cereal!!  I have to drink water 'cause I can't drink coffee right now.  The *ugh* is me missing my morning caffeine boost.

:( :'( :D ;D

Jonica.. here ya go .. invisible, imaginary coffee... with all the good stuff. YOUR cyber coffee here for you every day now. Until you can get back to that other stuff.
Just remember your cyber coffee, is FREE, and has no bad stuff or calories either... no matter if you use regular or espresso with toppings!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2013, 07:15:29 AM »
God pete I had a heart attack just reading that!   hehehe

I prefer two Dunkin Donuts chocolate icing covered cake donuts actually...

No....just kidding....

My breakfast is actually pretty tasty every day.......oatmeal......banana......juice.....a few egg whites

Nice... Michelle  another reason, why you look as good as you do. Seem to be eating healthy ... Hmmm though since you mentioned it.. with the donuts.. Every now and then. Have to get a french cruller, think it is from Tim Hortons.. when fresh, they just kind of melt in your mouth.

Have not done this in awhile, yet the oatmeal and banana combo. Know some of the breakfast cereals, go good, with some banana slices, added in.
So do you eat this smart all the time or other daily meals, get into more not as good for you stuff??

Storm
BTW mine for day... A little bit of left over pizza. With a can of spaghetti-Os. YEP Michelle wins healthiest breaky between us!!   ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2013, 07:11:57 AM »
Left over Lasagna...... and some chips..  Kind of funny.. my work shift has things twisted... After work soon. I will have a bowl of cereal before bed.. LOL

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2013, 09:38:04 PM »
Ok .... again mixed up time schedules from work...

Today more of a brunch.. Yet chili dogs and nachos!!  Hmmm wonder if I should have cereal for dinner??  LOL

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2014, 02:45:39 AM »
Ok .... wait for it..

Actually did hickory smoked bacon and eggs for a change..  The eggs supposed to be fried/ over easy... One was a bit confused on the matter. So ended up scrambled anyways..  He he he

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2014, 06:07:02 AM »
Looks like Marci and Pete went with good sounding breakfast things...

Changed it up .. late morning.. YET still morning.. Snow N rain did not stop.. the raid on the asian buffet.

Just been awhile N was craving some sushi N lo mein!!

Storm

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2014, 03:15:49 PM »
cerals salad stirfrys plenty of exacise

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2014, 03:58:02 AM »
I start everyday the same with a pot of coffee  ;D
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK ... Making me curious...  Pete mentions a Denver omelette  Then Irene also mentions omelettes..

So may I ask you two.. What type or things in those omelettes?? Know several ways and ingrediants you can use on them.

Actually had some cereal .. Like the cocoa puffs style.. Yet this was mixed cocoa and peanut butter puffs together.
Then also had some left over Mei fun dish, with it.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Chocolate rings, toasted oats cereal .. and some black cherry yogurt.  Few nacho chips, to give it some crunchability!!

Storm

Offline Callista

• God Member
It's generally going to be fruit for sweetness, then either something like a croissant or some oatmeal, along with coffee.

Big breakfasts, whether it's a "full English" or a giant American platter with eggs, potatoes, three kinds of meat, with cheese and gravy all over the plate, etc, don't appeal to me. I work in an office, not in the fields!