News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Season's beatings: Esther Baxter vs Jelena Jensen

• 12 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Season's beatings: Esther Baxter vs Jelena Jensen
« on: December 25, 2012, 08:56:25 AM »
Hey everybody!  As you probably may know I am a big Esther Baxter fan.  It's pretty obvious with all the titfight polls I have posted with her and various other models.  While I believe the polls to be somewhat bias, I generally do not go against the wisdom of the polls even though people just vote for whatever girl they like best and not who would most likely win in a titfight.  Going of the results of the Esther Baxter vs Jelena Jensen titfight, I'm going to have to make an exception.  As the outcome of the poll has Jelena winning a close one, this is one I can't see happening.  I am more inclined to agree with Lightbulb's assessment.  Not really that experienced with making stories, but I'm gonna give it a shot here.

Link to the poll:

Enjoy:

{alt}

"Ready to get your tits pounded by these F cup beauties, Esther?"
Esther laughed.  "Hun, you know my tits are bigger, rounder, and firmer than your pathetic excuse for tits."  She said this as she took off that black and gold bikini top, releasing her enormous breasts.  "So, why on earth would you say something stupid like that before getting in a fight with me."
"Fuck!"  Jelena said in amazement.  Never before had she seen such an amazing pair of breasts.  Her breasts where amazingly perky for tits their size.  They just jutted straight out, almost in defiance of gravity.

Esther smiled.  "Yeah, I usually get that kind of reaction from girls before a titfight.  I seriously doubt your an F cup though.  Unless of course the F stands for "I Failed to fit in an E cup, so I had to settle for a D."

"Keep talking Esther.  It'll be the end of you."  Jelena said angrily. 
Esther smiled and walked slowly up to Jelena until they where tit to tit.

"What are you waiting for Jelena?  Why do you have your top on still?  Don't worry, allow me."
Using the weight of her tits, Esther pressed her tits up against Jelena, and slid her bra cups of her tits.  Jelena grimaced in pain as she felt Esther's huge boobs press up against her own.  It was clear to see now with both breasts exposed, Jelena was simply dwarfed by Esther's huge tits.  A nervous Jelena was petrified as Esther started smacking her big tits into her own large breasts.  Esther started lightly smacking her tits, teasing the crowd, then she picked up the pace, smacking harder and faster.  Soon Jelena's tits went from being knocked a little bit to rocked real hard, with her tits violently getting knocked around by Esther's huge heavy tits.  Jelena moaned in protest as she was already taking a beating this early in the fight.  She started fighting back, slamming her tits up against Esther's.  This didn't seem to slow Esther down that much as her tits would constantly deflected, and jelena kept getting knocked back by Esther's mighty blows until she found herself backed up against the turnbuckle.  Esther sighed slightly, and smiled at the damage she was able to dish out.  Jelena's breasts where already black and blue, Jelena herself gasping for air.

"My, my.  Sometimes I just don't know the strength of my breasts."  Esther said mater of factly.  "Not to worry.  I'll give you a minute of free shots."

Jelena with all her might went to work on Esther's giant tits.  To her dismay though, Esther's tits where barely moved in the first 20 seconds, but Jelena kept at it, swinging harder, grunting real hard, and Esther's tits started getting knocked around a bit, even causing Esther to grunt a few times.  Esther's boobs started reddening up, but slamming her boobs against Esther's larger firmer ones was having an effect on her.  Jelena found that she was breaking her tits on Esther's massive mounds.  In a last bit of desperation, Jelena gave Esther a full frontal breast slam.  Esther moaned as she felt Jelena's big tits smash into her own, but it didn't last.  Esther smiled and grabbed Jelena in a bearhug, locking her arms tight around Jelena's back, and her breasts just collapsed under the weight of Esther's massive tits. 

Esther smiled devilishly.  "F cups?  You gotta be shitting me."  Jelena squeezed, trying to find some kind of leverage to gain the upper hand, but Esther let go of Jelena, grabbed the ring ropes for leverage and rubbed her tits real hard into Jelena's big tits, eliciting a painful response from Jelena as her breasts just disappeared into Esther's humongous tits.

"Gaahhh!  Ahhh!  No! not my wonderful breasts!"  Jelena moaned as Esther's tits engulfed her much smaller boobs.

Esther let go of the ring ropes, and let Jelena fall to the floor, her tits completely deformed form the beating Esther gave her.

"Wow!  That's the smallest pair of F cups I've ever gone up against Esther said jokingly."

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Re: Season's beatings: Esther Baxter vs Jelena Jensen
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 10:29:14 PM »
Soooo...

I guess I forgot to ask people what you all think of my first story?  Any ideas as to where I can make it better?

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 10:45:02 PM »
I think you did a great job mike!

Perhaps just more setup and more back story before the match, make the fight last a little longer, and then maybe more post match on goings like humiliation or some form of extra suffering for the loser!...so I guess just more!!  :D

Thanks for sharing mike!

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
I think you did a great job mike!

Perhaps just more setup and more back story before the match, make the fight last a little longer, and then maybe more post match on goings like humiliation or some form of extra suffering for the loser!...so I guess just more!!  :D

Thanks for sharing mike!

Thanks!

I'll consider focusing more on the setup in the future.  I think I may add a post match humiliation of the fight in the next couple of days.

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 07:05:19 PM »
Oooo Mike I would like that!!

Jelena is such a sexy woman so many things you could do to her!  ;D

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 02:07:19 AM »
great story hopefully you can continue and write more

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 09:49:23 AM »
Great!

I'd like to see some smacking and smothering.  Also, conventional fighting would be good too.

Otherwise, the taunts are great.  Really loved the taunting.  Very catty.

On a side note, I'd love to see a story featuring Hana Haruna defeating Christina Hendricks.  An overconfident Hendricks hearing rumors that a Japanese woman wants to challenge her, laughing it off, thinking it to be a flat chested Asian woman only to find herself dominated by a giggly, bouncy big boobed Japanese girl.  

{alt}{alt}
{alt}
{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:54:57 AM by LeeRoyCrane »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Esther humiliates Jelena, and is confronted by Christina Hendricks
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 02:31:12 AM »
Esther sighed.  "Well, that was rather disappointing.  I actually thought Jelena would give me a good fight.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  No one can stand up against my tits.  Oh well, I got places to go, tits to crush."

Esther said this as she grabbed her massive bra and packed her enormous tit-flesh which had a real hard time of being contained in the bra.  "Damn.  I think it's time for me to get a new bra!"

As Esther started to walk off, she started hearing boos from the crowd.  A puzzled Esther looked back at the crowd, and many of the crowd demanded they wanted more, they wanted Esther to humiliate her.  Someone in the crowd pointed out that Jelena had faked passing out. 

Esther had turned around to Jelena just in time to see her look away and close her eyes, Jelena hoping Esther didn't catch her looking, but it was too late.  Esther smiled devilishly. 

"Well looks like my work here isn't quite finished."

Esther took off her bra, her giant boobs bounced free.  The crowd cheered in excitement.  Esther bent down toward Jelena and smacked her across the face.   She still appeared to be unconscious.  Esther then knelt down and lowered her huge tits on Jelena's sore bosom.  There was no faking unconscious as she gasped in pain the moment Esther pressed her advantage against Jelena.  Esther grabbed her by the hair as Jelena screamed in protest.  Esther grabbed her by  the arm and whipped her around till her back up against the turnbuckle.

"Ahhh!  You bitch!"  Jelena screamed.  "Haven't you had enough?'

"Sorry hun.  I was going to show you mercy, but the crowd demands that I completely humiliate you."

In protest Jelena slammed her breasts up against Esther's.  It caught her off guard, and Esther found herself knocked back a bit.  In response, Esther slammed her tits up against Jelena, knocking her back in return, both girls then started slapping their huge tits together.  They continued titboxing for the next 2 minutes.  Every time Jelena's tits got knocked around by Esther's, Jelena screamed in  pain, and she started breathing heavily, drenched in sweat.  Esther on the other hand just started breaking a sweat and breathing a little bit harder than normal.  Jelena's hits kept getting weaker as the fight went on.  Her body was exhausted, her tits were taking a huge amount of punishment from Esther's breasts.  Jelena gave all she got in one great full frontal breast slam.  Esther was almost knocked back a step, but almost instantly recovered. 

Esther smiled.  "My turn."

Esther kindly returned the breast slam with one of her own.  SLAAPPP!  Jelena was knocked back several feet, her back up against the turnbuckle, her arms tangled in the ring ropes, the rest of her body was practically hanging from the ropes.  Tears started streaming down her face.

Esther slowly approached Jelena, her huge breasts billowing with every step.

"I think it's obvious your chest can't compete with mine.  Beg for my tender mercy and admit who has the better chest and we can end this fight."

"Never!"

Esther shrugged.  "Your funeral."

Esther started slamming her tits up against Jelena's smaller boobs.  Jelena winced in pain and tried to cover her breasts with her hands, protecting them from Esther's  superior chest.  Esther wouldn't have this and clocked Jelena right in the nose.  A trickle of blood started dripping from her nose.  She still struggled, panicking of the thought of Esther's boobs smashing hers again, still resisting Esther, but Esther was too strong as she pried her arms from her breasts and raised their arms above their heads.  Esther then rubbed her tits real hard, destroying what was left of Jelena's pathetic tits.  She screamed as she felt Esther's bigger thicker  nipples pierce her smaller ones.

"Oh God!  Esther please stop!  You're way too big for me!  Please, my tits are way too small to even make a dent in your magnificent chest!"

Esther smiled, relishing her victory, let Jelena go, just to grab her into a breast-smother.  Jelena's entire head was engulfed in her massive boobs.  Jelena struggled trying to get free, but Esther was too strong.  Jelena passed out, and Esther let her limp body fall to the floor, completely humiliated by the might of Esther Baxter.

After the fight when people started leaving, a very busty figure emerged from the shadows in a lowcut dress displaying an enormous amount of cleavage.  It was Christina Hendricks.  She gave Esther mockingly applauded Esther's victory.

"Well done Esther.  Well done!"  Tell me.  Do you always match your tits against such weak pairs of tits?  I guarantee you, I'll offer you a much better challenge.  It may even be painful for you. 

Esther smirked.  "Oh yeah bitch?  Bring it.  I have no problem crushing your tits."

Christina loosened one of the straps off her dress, partially revealing a very large white bra barely containing her massive juggs.  she then pulled the bra down.  FLOP!  Her huge tits busted free.  Esther tried not to look that impressed but it was clear, at least to Christina that Esther was very impressed by what she saw. 

"If I crushed you know Esther, it wouldn't be fair since you just got finished with a titfight.  No.  I want to wait until you're fully recovered." 

Christina stuffed her tits back in her bra, and walked away...

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 02:47:11 AM »
Wonderful work mike!!

Can't wait to see Christina and Esther go at it! My money and vote go to Christina to win. I think Esther would look so sexy under Christina's large soft white breasts  ;D

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 03:13:22 AM »
Wonderful work mike!!

Can't wait to see Christina and Esther go at it! My money and vote go to Christina to win. I think Esther would look so sexy under Christina's large soft white breasts  ;D

That would be hot.  Esther is my fav, and I would put money on her to win, but Christina looks absolutely enormous.  I could imagine Christina dominating Esther, slapping her tits into Esther's knocking her back and ending the fight in a bearhug in which Esther watches in disbelief as her breasts are crushed and flattened by Christina's bigger, firmer boobs.

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 03:45:59 AM »
mmm Mike don't make me drool!!  :D

Christina's milky whites!! I'd probably let her smoother me out they look so heavenly!!

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Esther Baxter vs Jelena Jensen: Rematch
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 09:09:36 AM »
 In this pic, Jelena looks much bigger than usual.  Not sure if it's just my imagination, but she looks enhanced.  She looks like she would do much better against Esther in a rematch based off this photo.  Not saying she'd beat Esther, but could make the fight more interesting.

{alt}

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 09:26:29 AM »
Damn.  In this whole set, Jelena looks bigger than ever:

http://www.foxhq.com/jelena-jensen-pinup/