News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beat down at the beach feeturing Justine.

• 6 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Beat down at the beach feeturing Justine.
« on: December 29, 2012, 04:25:05 PM »
It started off as a quiet day at the beach, I was swimming some and taking pictures of Lisa. Then an attractive women arrived and set up camp near by. She was very friendly and was flirting withme. I could see that Lisa was getting annoyed and so could Justine. The more annoyed Lisa got the more Justine flirted with me. The straw that broke the camels back was when Justine in sweet sexy tone asked me to put some lotion on her back.

Lisa hissed " I think it's time you move on, you SLUT " Justine didn't like being called a slut.

" fuck you you tooth pick BITCH, make me " snapped Justine as she got up and kicked sand on Lisa's legs.

Our catfight was on. Who will win, Justine or Lisa? You decide.

T
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:31:40 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
Re: Beat down at the beach feeturing Justine.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 10:24:46 PM »
Even though we have had our run ins I have to go for Justine she can street fight, get technical, she can cheat and she will have too much for Lisa. This does not mean we are friends Justine just cause i voted for ya ;)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 10:35:53 PM »
Oh dear, just looking at the pics makes me think Lisa should have kept her mouth shut and put up with it. Telling the other girl off and then ending up pushed face down in the sand will be humiliating.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 01:55:55 AM »
Justine. She's one of the few gals here I wouldn't want to cross in real life.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 04:20:36 PM »
Watchin Justine drag Lisa acroos the sand by her hair. Lisa's long legs kick as she yells for Justine to stop. Justine kicks sand in her face and drags Lisa towards the ocean.  :o
Cheers!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 05:55:10 PM »
Lisa is DEFINITELY kickin Justine's ass!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 08:58:32 PM »
Lisa tries to fight back as she grabs for Justine's foot. Justine trips in the sand and Lisa tries to pounce on Justine only to have Justine's foot meet Lisa's nose with a crack" ooouuu my fuckin nose you broke my nose " moans out Lisa as blood pours from her nose and Justine laughs " how's that feel Olive Oil " then grabs her hair and drags Lisa to the ocean. A couple of stomps to Lisa's belly has curled up and moaning. Justine straddles her back and grabs her thick wet hair and jams her face into the wet sand. " mmmuuuuffff " can be heard as Lisa's legs kick and her long toes dig into the wet sand.

Justine is victorious!

T
Cheers!