News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nicole and Wendi in a catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Nicole and Wendi in a catfight
« on: December 29, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »
Several meetings between Nicole  Kidman and Wendi Deng have been dominated by rivalry and jealousy. Finally, during a function at a hotel, the two ladies happen to meet coincidentally in a ladies' toilet where they start a heated quarrel. At one point, Wendi says, ' Oh, and where on earth did you get that dress from anyway?' Nicole answers,  'Do you want it? I can donate it to you - you know, I often donate to the underpriviledged.' - 'Thanks, I couldn't possibly prevail on your conceited generosity,' says Wendi, 'but quite confidentially, from one ...  umm ... friend to another - and I only mean this to be the most helpful suggestion for you, dear - you look like a cheap street whore in it.' - - Nicole stares at Wendi as if she had been slapped, and slapping that woman in front of her is exactly what she wants to do. 'Well, well... Isn't it true what they always say? "Trash will talk trash."' Wendi takes a step up towards Nicole, and the two women with only one inch of difference in their heights now stand so close together that their breasts slightly touch. Their eyes are locked into eachother, the heat of anger and the ice of contempt in each woman's stare. 'Did you call me ... "trash"?' Wendi says, in a low voice of poison hardly audible. 'The compliment comes from the heart, you may accept it graciously-' Nicole says. 'Oh, and by the way, if you...' - In midsentence, Wendi slaps Nicole's cheek hard, and Nicole staggers one step back. With her left hand's fingers to her face, she hisses, 'YOU...you impertinent, cheap common slut!' - and she returns the slap into Wendi's face. Before Wendi can react Nicole grabs Wendi's hair with her right and delivers another slap at her with her left [Nicole is left handed]. Nicole lets go of Wendi, and the other woman's nose is bleeding. Wendi gently wipes the blood off her lip, glares at Nicole, and shouts at her, 'That's IT!! You want this, you get it!!' - She swings her right fist at Nicole's face, but Nicole evades the impact, ducking and then charging at Wendi trying to throw her on her back, pushing swiftly and forcefully Wendi's belly. However, Wendi stays on her feet, and Nicole finds herself wedged in a headlock, with her face to Wendi's back. Wendi reaches past her own elbow, grabs a strand of Nicole's hair and, with a sudden brutal pull, rips it off her head. With a shriek of pain, Nicole lifts one leg and drives a stiletto heel into Wendi's foot. Wendi lets out a scream of pain; half jumping, half limping, she loses her hold of Nicole and moves away, grabbing the edge of a wash basin behind her. With her fingertips, Nicole tests the place on her scalp where  Wendi has ripped her hair, and on finding a small bald spot insatiable fury wells up in her. She steps over to Wendi who, holding on to the wash basin, whimpers to herself with her lips pressed together while her foot shoots electric waves of pain through her. Nicole tries to grab her hair, and Wendi half turns around to swing a slap at  Nicole's head. She catches Nicole's left cheekbone hard with the edge of her hand, Nicole flinches at the sensation of the pain as sharp as if a blunt needle was being driven into her bone, but, with her teeth clenched, she ignores the pain and feels dead calm for just one moment before fury explodes. 'BITCH!!...Fucking BITCH!' This time, she manages to grab Wendi's hair with both hands, pulls her towards herself, and then smashes Wendi's face into the mirror above the sink. The mirror slightly cracks, Wendi staggers around aimlessly for a moment, and blood starts to ooze from a cut on her forehead. After finding her orientation, she stares at Nicole who meets her with her cold and triumphant stare. 'You fucking dirty whore. I smash your fucking stupid face in-' Wendi says menacingly. - Nicole keeps looking at her with mad eyes: 'Oh, didn't I just do that one to you? Try to think of something new, you bag of stinking garbage!' Wendi approaches, and Nicole braces herself, raising her fists. Wendi kicks at her but misses, simulteneously Nicole aims a left hook at Wendi but also misses as Wendi steps backwards regaining her balance. With their chests heaving, the two women stand in front of eachother, attired in their gala dresses and in their high stiletto heels, but both in postures like two boxers ready for the next round of their match. Nicole smiles evilly at the sight of Wendi's blood smeared face, and Wendi can only think of her urge to recommence ripping hair from Nicole's head. ... And the winner? Please vote now!                                                    
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:49:53 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Nicole and Wendi in a catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 10:13:53 PM »
Nicole Kidman (left in picture): 45 years, 5'10.5 /Wendi Deng (right): 43 years, 5'11"
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Nicole and Wendi in a catfight
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 07:22:50 AM »
Awesome fight scenario with a great pare matched up. I voted for Nicole in this one, but I see it could go either way.