News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Straight Tina vs Lesbian Becky-part -4

• 4 Replies

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Straight Tina vs Lesbian Becky-part -4
« on: April 11, 2009, 10:29:55 PM »
Parrt-4

Tina realized that the only way out, was to defeat this perverted lesbian teen in an all out catfight.She charged at the younger girl,trying to dig her fingers into her short blonde hair.Meanwhile Becky had the  advantage of grabbing onto Tina's long black hair as both girls danced around the room trying to get the advantage.
Suddenly Becky let go of the young teachers hair and put her arms behind the dark haired beauty in a bear hug.Tina instinctively did the same which turned out to be a huge mistake.While Tina was trying to squeeze the girl into submitting,she only managed to push their breasts together, her's still protected by her bra and Becky's now excited nipples starting to become harder as she made contact with the young teacher.
"Oh..No....Don't...EEEEK!"Becky's hands undid the two snaps holding up Tina's bra.She quickly stepped back and the bra came off in Becky's hands.
"Nice set of Tits Teach"
Tina instintively put up her hands to cover her now naked breasts which gave Becky the chance to smash her fist into the defenseless teachers stomach causing Tina to double over in pain.She then grabbed the hapless girl by the hair and dragged her over toward the couch throwing her onto her back.She then mounted the stunned girl face to face breast to breast ,panty crotch to panty crotch.
Both of Tina's arms were trapped by her sides as the overweight teenager began grinding her body back and forth.
Tina suddenly felt what had to be one of the most humilating things of her life as Becky began to orgasm on top of her.
"Oh..Oh...Oh..Yeah Babe...I'm cumming"
Slowly,Becky began to stop her grinding and humping of the poor girl.Tina pushed her off of her ,thanking god that her ordeal was at last over.Becky however had other plans for the young beauty as she tackled her to the floor as she made it half way to the door.She grabbed Tina's garter belt and proceeded to pull it down over her nyloned legs.After a bit of kicking she had the two nylon stockings in her hand along with the garter belt.Both girls were now only dressed in their panties.
Becky managed to get Tina on her back and sat squarely on her stomach facing her legs.
"What are doing..Stop...You......you.....you
got what you wanted you disgusting dyke...No!"
Becky began to use each of the nylons to tie her left ankle with her left hand,and then the right angle with the remaining nylon with her right wrist.Tina was now completely helpless as her legs were spread apart.The unthinkable happened next as Becky began to stroke her finger up and down her crotch.
"Please don't do this..Ple........You wouldn't dear do that ...EEEEEEK!"
Becky hand went under the waist band of the panties and began to rub her finger gently over her slit.
"Teach ..your gonna love this"
"EEEEEEEEk...No....EEEK"Tina screamed as Becky inserted one then another finger into her vulnerable cxnt.After a while Becky could feel the young teachers cxnt begging to get wet as her hips started to match the movement of her hand.Just as she felt her captive was about to experience her first orgasm she got up and left the poor teacher with her hips going up and down looking for the hand to bring her to needed climax.Becky returned this time with her belt from her jeans.She then stood over Tina and pulled her now wet panties down revealing a massive patch of curly pubic hair.
"Now bitch ...before I let you have this well deserved orgasm of your life...your gonna suck on my clit until I stopped cumming"
With that she sat on her naked breasts and began inching hersely up toward Tina's pretty face.
"I Won't...Do you hear me I ...OOOOOOOH!"Becky used the belt to smack it hard across tina's panty covered cxnt.
"Now make this good or I'll be using this belt on your cxnt bitch..now start licking teach"
With tears running down her face she looked up in horror as Becky's hairy cxnt was directly over her mouth.What happened next  was so disgusting she didn't think she could bear it.It went on for what she thought was hours ,until she began to detect a strange odor and the heavy set girl clamped her thighs around her head as she pulled up on her long black hair ,and then.
Her cum shot over and over again into my mouth,face I thought I was going to die from complete humilation.She then got off my face and lay panting on the floor.Tina used the opportunity to free herself.She then sat on her heaving chest and began slapping the teen to and fro.
"Well if you like pussy so much have a taste of this"
With that Tina put her panty clad crotch over Becky's face and began to hump and grind it.Finnally she felt herself starting to cum.
"Oh...YESSSSSSSS....OH....YESSSSS.......ARRRRGH"
Tina came and came until....
"What are you doing to my daughter....bitch?
To Tina's shock Mrs Plain was standing by the hallway with her suitcase behind her.
to be continued

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Straight Tina vs Lesbian Becky-part -4
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 01:51:36 AM »
Hey Jamster...Like your work do you think you could write the ending for this?

Offline jamster

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »
well i could give a try if you want but i dont the credit for it email me and i will tell what i have in mind so it can a suprise for eveyone else who is enjoying this

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 07:58:46 PM »
repost

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 10:52:25 PM »
Repost