News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NEW - Amazon Tournament - Combatants Required

• 22 Replies

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
NEW - Amazon Tournament - Combatants Required
« on: January 02, 2013, 02:08:01 AM »
To anyone who's interested...

Hi. I'm thinking of setting up a league for a series of fights amongst the most 'amazonian' of female fighters and am welcoming any suggestions for people's choice of combatants, plus the type of fights which could take place. I was thinking that sexfight style bouts would be my preference, but I'm open to suggestions.

I really want to test the fighting abilities of my favourite of all amazons, Nell Mcandrew. Somehow she appears to have gone unoticed on this site and yet she's an ex model / fitness babe with a body to die for and a tough attitude. See some of the pics below.

It would be great if you could upload a pic of your preffered fighter who you think could take Nell (though I doubt it!) and any suggestions for the layout of the league (number of fighters / type of fights etc.).

I'm new to the site and have never set anything like this up before, so I'm happy for someone else to take charge if theres any serious interest.

I look forward to the competition!
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
Re: NEW - Amazon Tournament - Combatants Required
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 02:08:38 AM »
More Nell...
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 02:12:17 AM »
And hopefully this won't happen too often...

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 07:01:30 AM »
I enter Lucy Lawless and Brigette Nielsen.

Offline tammyfjort

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 11:51:17 AM »
Scary Spice and Ginger Spice!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 10:34:24 PM »
Claire Sweeney is also amazon material!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 03:11:20 PM »
Ok so we currently have eight amazons in the league:

* Nell Mcandrew
* Lucy Lawless
* Brigitte Nielsen
* Linsey Dawn Mckenzie
* Ewa Sonnet
* Melanie Brown
* Gerri Halliwell
* Claire Sweeney

We could do with at least 16 to make up a league if anyone has any more suggestions?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:22:25 PM by Lionheart88 »

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 03:47:50 PM »
Ok so we currently have eight amazons in the league:

* Nell Mcandrew
* Lucy Lawless
* Brigitte Nielsen
* Linsey Dawn Mckenzie
* Ewa Sonnet
* Melanie Brown
* Gerri Halliwell
* Claire Sweeney

We could do with at least 16 to make up a league if anyone has any more suggestions?

Just out of curiousity, are you going to do matches with votes and then stories based on that? What is your plan?

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 04:24:23 PM »
I was hoping to setup a league whereby I would enter polls lasting a couple of days; these would feature one on one sexfights between the amazons. Each amazon would face off against another in a poll, so the number of amazons would determine how many polls took place (until every amazon had faced each other). I would update a league table after each poll had closed and that would be located in the 'celebrity fights' part of the site.

I wasn't planning on writing stories (never done these myself) but it would be a good addition if people were able to provide stories to accompany the fights in the polls.

I've never tried anything like this before so initially I was just looking to see how much interest there was. I was happy for someone else to take the lead if they have more experience in doing this/ and welcome any advice on the types of matches etc.

Hope this is a bit clearer?

Offline Faustroll2011

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 04:33:13 PM »
Nicole minetti

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 05:20:21 PM »

go with the 3 remaining Spice Girls too. they're famous for having had lots of catfights among eachother and last year I think Emma won that big UK tournament on here. so we're talking these 3:

Melanie Chisholm
{alt}

Victoria Beckham
{alt}

Emma Bunton
{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 09:46:03 PM »
More names to throw in the hopper:
WITH URL LINKS BELOW NAME

Candice Swanepoel (Victoria's Secret model) 5'10"
http://sharenxs.com/images/wz/caba/b-/a-/cj/be/CandiceSwanepool.gif

Kate Upton (model) 5'10"
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma0p31Ap0H1r0fmqmo1_250.gif

Brooklyn Decker (actress/model) 5'10"
http://sporting-ego.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/g-morton-4_h_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Charlize Theron (actress) 5'9+"
http://sharenxs.com/images/wz/caba/bg/ae/ce/bh/CharlizeTheron-a.gif

Natasha Henstridge (actress) 5'10"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/bbb44bb/HenstridgeBikiniSP-UHQ009.jpg?t=1224265509

Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell and Catherine Bell (JAG/Army Wives) too, if you're interested!

GOOD LUCK

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 04:45:30 PM »
I was hoping to setup a league whereby I would enter polls lasting a couple of days; these would feature one on one sexfights between the amazons. Each amazon would face off against another in a poll, so the number of amazons would determine how many polls took place (until every amazon had faced each other). I would update a league table after each poll had closed and that would be located in the 'celebrity fights' part of the site.

I wasn't planning on writing stories (never done these myself) but it would be a good addition if people were able to provide stories to accompany the fights in the polls.

I've never tried anything like this before so initially I was just looking to see how much interest there was. I was happy for someone else to take the lead if they have more experience in doing this/ and welcome any advice on the types of matches etc.

Hope this is a bit clearer?

You should consider writing the stories too since it looks like an interesting tournament with naked sexfights and people such as the 5 Spice Girls, Ewa Sonnet, Nell McAndrew, Tyra Banks, etc.

Offline ravenman

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 08:04:51 AM »
Eva Lovia is one sexy Spanish/Japanese amazon..
{alt}{alt}{alt}
"You're the best Asian I've ever fucked" - satisfied client

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 02:15:08 AM »
Thanks for all the nominations - theres some seriously hot chicks I'd never even considered - I've added these to the league.

Theres still limited space for a few more names before I complete the league (thinking of around 30 amazons).

I also put forward Diora Baird - some of the best breasts around!