News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

susie wong

• 3 Replies

Offline rappin

• God Member
susie wong
« on: January 03, 2013, 03:34:42 AM »
Just saw a clip of a one of her fight videos from aca on dailymotion via femmefigh theater. but as usual trying to find the actual video there is virtualy impossible. Can anyone direct me to it?

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: susie wong
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 04:11:35 AM »
Yes, I agree...Femfight Theatre is very disappointing....it takes ages to load, and some of the contents could be much better. As well as Dailymotion, have you tried Xvideos.com and some of the other sites? I'll try an alternative site [or several] and if I can locate it, I'll let you know.

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 05:25:14 AM »
I visit xvideo and xhamster often tho xvideo has more new videos. On one or the other I have found videos from Joan Wise,ACA,
Axe Files,SOAP(I think ACA and SOAP are the same thing) and DT.   A major annoyance I have with Dailymotion is that a user may be removed(for whatever reason) but their vdeos are still listed. IF USER IS GONE THEN DELIST THE VIDEOS THEY POSTED.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 04:45:03 PM »
I visit xvideo and xhamster often tho xvideo has more new videos. On one or the other I have found videos from Joan Wise,ACA,
Axe Files,SOAP(I think ACA and SOAP are the same thing) and DT.   A major annoyance I have with Dailymotion is that a user may be removed(for whatever reason) but their vdeos are still listed. IF USER IS GONE THEN DELIST THE VIDEOS THEY POSTED.

The sites I had in mind are those posted by rappin...but I shall continue searching, just in case there are others. Will let you know if I find anything useful.