News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress challenges wife

• 23 Replies

Offline JeanbeatsU

• I will beat you, take your man and make you watch!
Mistress challenges wife
« on: January 03, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
My friend Sandy has been having an affair with her boss. She wants to challenge his wife to NHB catfight for him with him watching. Who would win.

Wife is first two photos 5'7 140 36 34ddd

Sandy is second two photos 5'9 155 34 44ddd

Offline JeanbeatsU

• I will beat you, take your man and make you watch!
Re: Mistress challenges wife
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 06:28:34 PM »
Some more pics of them

Wife in first two,mistress second two

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 06:46:43 PM »
Mistress beat Wife. After the beating, Mistress tied Wife up, and gagged with her panties. Then, start to fuck her husband!!!

Offline fightingwifeheather

• Love a rules cat or wrestling match IRL. For here
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 06:53:52 PM »
I agree, this will not end well for the wife
IF YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN YOU'LL REGRET IT WHORE!!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 08:15:08 PM »
wife wins easily... mistress has her fat ass and huge breasts to slow her down. The wife is in great shape and would wear her out.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 08:44:15 PM »

Wow, Sandy has fallen in love with her boss and she will stop at nothing to get him. She slowly stalks the wife at first, leaving hints for the wife to find and to see that will weaken their marriage and have the wife going crazy in hopes that they will break up. Sandy is crazy about him and it is taking too long and no break up is in sight, so Sandy steps up her efforts.

finally Sandy sets up an email address that can't be traced back to her and she starts emailing the wife, making the wife really infuriated. The wife starts accusing her husband, fighting with him, trying to find out who is whore is. The husband starts to get a little shakey and decides it might be better to cool his relationship with Sandy. This is the exact opposite of what Sandy was hoping to happen and in his absence Sandy is sitting around dreaming up all the ways that she wants to torture his wife. How she would ove to humiliate the wife, especially in front of the husband, her lover and a whole crowd.

Next Sunday is the annual company picnic and Sandy decides that this is the perfect venue to fight the wife. She is planning to beat the shit out of the wife and totally humiliate her in front of her husband and all of the people from work, and many freinds that will be at the picnic too. Sandy sends the wife many emails of what she is going to do to her at the picnic. sending her pictures of very kinky, erotic acts. Sandy is actually hoping that the wife see's how crazy she is and perhaps won't show up at the party.

Would anyone like to read the story of what happens?

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »
Damn, with a hot wife like that, who would want a mistress??? Maybe only to make the wife jealous and prompt a catfight. Speed

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 10:57:18 PM »
Good match up, I put my money on the wife.

T
Cheers!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 11:02:35 PM »
I always will support the wife in a cat fight. She usually has more to lose and will fight dirtier, harder and longer than any slutty mistress ever will. This fight is no exception.

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 11:22:07 PM »
wife will be won

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 01:42:35 AM »
Sandy may like dressing up as a nurse, but she's the one who'll be in need of a real nurse attending to her. That's a physically capable and supersexy wife, sexier and more of a fighter than Sandy. Big ass and and boobs are meaningless in every way - the wife has got real fire, and will beat Sandy to a whimpering pulp in front of her husband, teaching both of them a lesson!   
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Southerngent1

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 05:38:36 AM »
The mistress most likely wins, but the wife's one HOT woman!  I would love for either to dominate my wife in a poll or irl!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 01:46:40 PM »

Wow, Sandy has fallen in love with her boss and she will stop at nothing to get him. She slowly stalks the wife at first, leaving hints for the wife to find and to see that will weaken their marriage and have the wife going crazy in hopes that they will break up. Sandy is crazy about him and it is taking too long and no break up is in sight, so Sandy steps up her efforts.

finally Sandy sets up an email address that can't be traced back to her and she starts emailing the wife, making the wife really infuriated. The wife starts accusing her husband, fighting with him, trying to find out who is whore is. The husband starts to get a little shakey and decides it might be better to cool his relationship with Sandy. This is the exact opposite of what Sandy was hoping to happen and in his absence Sandy is sitting around dreaming up all the ways that she wants to torture his wife. How she would ove to humiliate the wife, especially in front of the husband, her lover and a whole crowd.

Next Sunday is the annual company picnic and Sandy decides that this is the perfect venue to fight the wife. She is planning to beat the shit out of the wife and totally humiliate her in front of her husband and all of the people from work, and many freinds that will be at the picnic too. Sandy sends the wife many emails of what she is going to do to her at the picnic. sending her pictures of very kinky, erotic acts. Sandy is actually hoping that the wife see's how crazy she is and perhaps won't show up at the party.

Would anyone like to read the story of what happens?
I would absolutely love to read what happens next! By the way, did the wife responde to any of these e-mails?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 01:50:30 PM »
I think this will be a good down and nasty fight. Teh wife will do whatever it takes to keep what is hers and the mistress will pull out every weapon in her arsenal to get what she wants. Looking at the two, I think this will be a long, dirty classic catfight to the end. The wife wins at the end of a dirty fight.

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 02:13:16 PM »
Wifes usually win vs. their rivals!  Just the way things oughta be...!    ;D
Love is... teamwrestling!