News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress challenges wife

• 23 Replies

Offline drumbil1

Re: Mistress challenges wife
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 02:35:10 PM »
Gotta go with the wife in this one. She looks in much better shape.

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 06:37:14 PM »
Both look tough, personally think the mistress is sexier, but wife is hot too.
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 02:30:22 AM »
Wife appears to have a lot higher fitness level, so would outlast the big titted wonder.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 06:16:55 AM »
The mistress will steal this wife's man and add insult to injury by mangling the wife's womanhood.

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 06:43:16 AM »
I agree with Dee on this one...
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline fightingwifeheather

• Love a rules cat or wrestling match IRL. For here
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 07:28:46 PM »
This poll was much more one sided than I thought it would be...
IF YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN YOU'LL REGRET IT WHORE!!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 05:58:26 AM »

The story
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,28397.0.html

Many times members become puzzled when they put up a poll, or when they follow a poll and they can’t figure out why one woman is winning the poll by so much. Especially when they know that one woman can easily beat the other woman up. In this poll Jean could not understand why the wife (Carol) was winning the poll so decisively. When she posted the poll she was quite convinced that Sandy would easily win the fight.   
In this poll it seemed like many voters decided the winner because the wife looks like she spends a lot of time in the gym and is quite fit, while Sandy (the secretary) does not look as if she exercises in a gym and is not as fit.
I think the important points here is
1-   Many people vote by looks, or hair color, or which woman is their friend, or any other non important factor.
2-   Many people that post polls don’t give voters any information. Height, weight, measurements, training, experience, temper, craziness, dominant/submissive tendencies etc…….

Before you read this story please note 3 important messages that I received from Jean as the story I was writing was progressing.

1-Wife is Carol, husband is Leonard, personally am surprised mistress is not doing better in the poll
2-Carol is actually very passive, Sandy has a very bad temper and at times is a little crazy. From experience I know she will fight dirty
3-Make the humiliation as nasty as possible

If Jean would have posted #2 at the beginning of the poll, there is a very good chance that the voting might have gone quite differently.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 06:49:06 PM »
If Jean would have posted #2 at the beginning of the poll, there is a very good chance that the voting might have gone quite differently.

Not at all.  It just shows that their size difference is minimal and that the wife is still in much better shape.  The fat chick with the sloppy, droopy tits has no chance.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:49:31 PM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 12:40:54 PM »
Wify seems quite fit and toned. My money on the wife.
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)