News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maureen Against Callie - pussy mauling match!

• 42 Replies

Offline Keisha

Re: Maureen Against Callie - pussy mauling match!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
Listen to me sweetie.................. I don't expect you to submit, I just want you and your closely shaved womanhood to suffer.

You are just so mean Maureen. You will pay for this bitch.

Just WHO is going to make her pay?  It sure as shit won't be Callie.
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 03:23:07 PM »
Callie. You're letting Maureen destroy you. You have to fight fire with fire sweetie. You need to start yanking out that precious bush of hers by the roots. You're probably going to lose, but at least make Maureen realize she was in a catfight. Leave her something to remember you by..............bald spots on her pussy.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 05:37:32 PM »
Listen to me sweetie.................. I don't expect you to submit, I just want you and your closely shaved womanhood to suffer.

You are just so mean Maureen. You will pay for this bitch.

Just WHO is going to make her pay?  It sure as shit won't be Callie.

Shut it Keisha. For someone who runs away from a fight you certainly can talk now. I will recover soon and put you in your place.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 05:39:33 PM »
Callie. You're letting Maureen destroy you. You have to fight fire with fire sweetie. You need to start yanking out that precious bush of hers by the roots. You're probably going to lose, but at least make Maureen realize she was in a catfight. Leave her something to remember you by..............bald spots on her pussy.

Don't worry Dee, Maureen will walk away with more than just bald spots on her dirty stinky pussy.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 05:46:44 AM »
You skinny slut...........they'll need a crowbar to extract my scratching fingers from your woeful cxnt.

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 08:25:34 AM »
 :) Maureen, you have this fight....don't let her snatch and bush hair out of you.Go Maureen :) 

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 05:39:21 PM »
You skinny slut...........they'll need a crowbar to extract my scratching fingers from your woeful cxnt.

And my from yours.....fat bitch.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 08:22:38 PM »
cfw and wolverine............you are sooooo right. I hope this shows all you young smart ass bitches out there, with your hairless crotches, that you're no match when it comes to catfighting an experienced fit and mature woman. On this forum, older means meaner and more ruthless. Just ask Callie.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »
Callie, do yourself a favor and don't listen to this bullshit. I'm happy that you had the nerve to stand up to a cxnt like Maureen.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2013, 08:13:17 PM »
Nice going Maureen. Good way to silence the young warriors around here. Proud of you, babe.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 02:43:56 AM »
Many thanks to my friends and supporters during this poll fight. Callie...........now you can go off somewhere and fuck yourself.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »
Callie, do yourself a favor and don't listen to this bullshit. I'm happy that you had the nerve to stand up to a cxnt like Maureen.

Thanks Dee, Maureen will walk away the clear victor this time but i'll get her next time. And yes, she is a real cxnt  ;)

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 06:05:19 PM »
Many thanks to my friends and supporters during this poll fight. Callie...........now you can go off somewhere and fuck yourself.

You have no grace in victory Maureen. You wiped the floor with me in this first poll only because its my maiden mauling match. Considering you are the pro, one in 4 voters went for me so i consider that a slap in your face  :P