News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

TIFFANY FIGHTS vs Bridgetress - Brunette vs Blonde Beach Battle

• 36 Replies

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
TIFFANY FIGHTS vs Bridgetress - Brunette vs Blonde Beach Battle
« on: January 15, 2013, 04:04:41 AM »
{alt}

DISCLAIMER:  The story you are about to read is true.  Only the names were changed to protect the innocent but since no one involved is really innocent I changed them back.  This is posted with the consent and permission of both participants.

Tiffany and I were at the beach one day when along came this blonde chick brazenly topless.  Did I look at her?  Oh hell yes.  If she’s going to show them I’m going to look.  I have to admit, I liked what I saw.  It turns out the blonde’s name is Bridgette.  Tiff on the other hand did NOT like what she saw.  She didn’t like it at all and Bridgette didn’t like Tiffany.  It was HATE at first sight.

Tiffany is an experienced fighter, having fought in The Society and several other venues.  She has an excellent record.  No, she doesn’t ALWAYS win but her overall record is very impressive.

Bridgette loves the attention of men and likes to pick up on men who have girlfriends who fight so she can fight them.  I don’t really know anything about her record but that wasn’t exactly what I was thinking about at the time.

It took about three seconds for the conversation between the two of them to become VERY catty.  Before I knew what was really happening they had agreed to fight right there on the beach – over me.

They didn’t discuss rules so there will be no rules.  They will fight in their bikinis, or as much of their bikinis as they are wearing when they met, and the fight will only end when one of them begs the other to stop hurting her.

Tiffany and Bridgette agreed to meet in one week in the same spot and in the same attire in order to give me an opportunity to invite all of the Free Catfight members to join in and circle the fighters.  Bring your money because I will be taking bets.  That’s only going to make their hate at first site smolder within them so you can count on a nasty fight.  I think a VERY nasty fight.  So when you vote PLEASE COMMENT and tell us how much you are willing to bet on the girl of your choice.

I have to admit, I think BOTH girls are hot, Hot, HOT.  I can’t lose.  But one of women will.  Which one turns out to be the LOSER and which proves to be the BETTER WOMAN?

The loser will post on her own profile and the winner’s profile that the winner is the better woman and explain why.  The winner will also be the guest of honor at the victory party in my bar.

Please comment and please tell me how much of your hard earned money you will wager on the woman of your choice. 

I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
Re: TIFFANY FIGHTS vs Bridgetress - Brunette vs Blonde Beach Battle
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 05:11:30 AM »
Tiffany Fights wins this fight, it may not be a easy win but she will win! I will bet the farm on her !!

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 01:56:45 PM »
Much as I despise Tiffany for her snotty stuck-up attitude, I have to say that she will quite easily kick
Bridgette's ass all over the beach.   In fact, Mike, I'm so sure that I'll bet that motorboat ride we were talking about on a Tiffany victory  ;).

??? ??? ???  Kate!  You can't do that.  That's MY ride!
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 04:56:51 PM »

I think Tiffany will win...due too experience, as well
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline drclaude8

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 05:29:49 PM »
The crotch is beautiful, cast in the panties of Tiffany

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
Great match up! It will be an amazing fight!
We know tiffany as a tough one, but Bridget looks hard to beat!
I'm in the crowd cheering for both! Can't wait to know who will win! The loser will be destroyed with no mercy, I think!

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
Voted for Tiffany....

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 09:39:43 PM »
Another snack for Tiffany...she will own Bridgetress and can do whatever she wants do to with her.

Tiffany will show her who the boss is!!!

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 11:48:30 PM »
The majesty that is Tiffany-fights will once again come out victorious. Bridgettt has to be distracted by the sexiest bikini ever that leaves nothing to the immagination. Bridgetress will not expect the intensity that Tiffany fights with. Hair pulling, scratching, punching, biting. knees and kicks will eventually collapse a spirited Bridgetress who will really take it to Tiffany. Tiffany will not get it all her own way and will end up busted open. Tiffany will eventually get bridgett down and the famous tiffany sitting on top and ground and pound will finish her off. Tiffany will then give Bridgetress a worms eye view close up of those mouth watering bikini bottoms maybe even a facefull of them.

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 02:30:04 AM »
  well look whos trying !!!!!ooooooo plzzzz tiffany fights wins lolllllllllllll  !!!!!!!!
{alt}

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 03:10:18 AM »
Mmm, this could be a tough one. Liked the sexy story inputs by both ... may the best woman win! LOL!  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 03:10:54 AM by SonnyButch »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 03:34:46 AM »
Another trashy blonde goes down at the hands of Goddess Tiffany! It's quite simple, better tits, better ass, stronger, hotter, meaner, sexier, I'll fuck u up attitude, all equal another victory for Tiffany. Why do all these wannabe Blondes want to get their ass beaten??? LOL SPeed

Offline veronica

• give up BITCH......
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 08:32:18 AM »
tiffany wins this match ;D
Lets see who is the ALPHA Female

Offline Busty Ava

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 09:34:58 AM »
Voted for fellow noob Bridgetress, since Tiff seems to be a gigantic bitch.

Wait, that means Tiff will win right :(

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 12:17:51 PM »
An epic fight!  Both women fighting to exhaustion to the delight of the crowd.  Tiffany ultimately prevails and gives the older Bridget an embarrassing and humiliating lesson.