News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TIFFANY FIGHTS vs Bridgetress - Brunette vs Blonde Beach Battle

• 36 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: TIFFANY FIGHTS vs Bridgetress - Brunette vs Blonde Beach Battle
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 08:41:09 AM »
I haven't been on site as much as I would like and only came across this poll today. congratuations to all those who participated, the fighters and the audiences and especially to the fighters for the story line.

I'd love to see some more poll stories as told by the subjects.

Well done all of you.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 10:44:26 AM »
I haven't been on site as much as I would like and only came across this poll today. congratuations to all those who participated, the fighters and the audiences and especially to the fighters for the story line.

I'd love to see some more poll stories as told by the subjects.

Well done all of you.

Thanks for your positive input, Jenn.  I absolutely LOVE your writing so I'm very happy if I can do a little something in return.
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 11:20:02 AM »
So which of you big mouth sluts wants to get her ass kicked first?

You're both a joke!!! Maybe we should let mike pick who he wants to see. Or we can let everyone vote on who they'd want fighting. I'll kick either of your asses.

Tiff,

I think both of them would be great for your meat grinder. ;)  You will probably wind up fighting both of them but which one first?  I think maybe that poll match between the two of them would be a good idea.

How 'bout it Kate?  Gina?
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 04:35:13 PM »
What a GREAT FIGHT, congratulations to both women !! Way to go Tiff!!! Cant wait to see the end of this fight. We win because we get to read it !! Thanks to both hot women !!

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2013, 05:27:21 PM »
An amazing fight. I just wish it were a bit more back and forth. Congrats to Tiffany for the win and kudos to Bridgettrrss for posting very scintillating posts even against her will.

I wish there would have been too Hun but the rules we agreed to were that the poll and the lead determined who had the upper hand. She was beating me pretty bad in the poll which gave her a lot of control in the fight.   :-*

Beating you pretty bad?  She totally kicked your skank ass you dumb blonde piece of shit.

Great job, Tiff!!!
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 08:35:34 PM »
An amazing fight. I just wish it were a bit more back and forth. Congrats to Tiffany for the win and kudos to Bridgettrrss for posting very scintillating posts even against her will.

I wish there would have been too Hun but the rules we agreed to were that the poll and the lead determined who had the upper hand. She was beating me pretty bad in the poll which gave her a lot of control in the fight.   :-*

Beating you pretty bad?  She totally kicked your skank ass you dumb blonde piece of shit.

Great job, Tiff!!!
Gail
I'd like to see if you still call Bridget names like that after a fight with her, I Kings 20:11 "It is not the man who puts his armour on who may boast but he that takes it off again"
Well done Bridget you posts were action packed, concise and emotional.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2013, 09:02:18 PM »

Great job, Tiff!!!
Gail
I'd like to see if you still call Bridget names like that after a fight with her, I Kings 20:11 "It is not the man who puts his armour on who may boast but he that takes it off again"
Well done Bridget you posts were action packed, concise and emotional.

An interesting quote Ms Paccavi. 
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.