News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TITFIGHT in TEXAS the poll

• 15 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
TITFIGHT in TEXAS the poll
« on: January 21, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »
WELCOME to the Lone star state!!

We have some very impressive, and attractive ladies from around the world. Gathering in Texas, for a all out TITFIGHT!! 
YES we DO have 2 lovely ladies named Nadine in the fight. Slightly different in their names, both being busty, yet 2 very different ladies!!

We have ladies from around the world, like Yvette from Germany, Marlu from Spain, as well as local Texas titfighters as well!!
We have well known titfighting ladies from the forum like TitfightGoddess, and Anna TF among them.
We also have some lovely, busty newcomers here. Like Shivani Yadav, and Lucy Kim. Both ladies looking capable of holding their own in this titfight.
Rockin_Robin, ToughGina, Vanessa, DanielleDDcups, Tess TF adding in from Texas or other parts. YET all looking able to do some titfighting!!

That said .. Ladies we have a carnival outdoor walled area. That during the day will hold roping, and riding rodeo events, both cowboys and cowgirls. Showing their skillls, before the stands in the temporary arena.
We have some firepits dug, roasting some food western style. We have other tables and booths set up with other food and drinks.
Some games of skill, and chance.
OH yes, during the day.. a TITFIGHT is going to break out!! We have over a dozen lovely, and impressvive titfighters going at it.
Which of these lovely ladies would win??

Ladies you are listed in order you signed up. ALSO feel free to add different photo, in your own post here. I tried for one, that showed your assets or busty enough for the fight. Yet you may like or have one better.
THAT said.. let the TITFIGHT and voting begin!!   
Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: TITFIGHT in TEXAS the poll Titfighters
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »
The ladies fighting..

ROCKIN_ROBIN 6597

TITFIGHT GODDESS

TOUGHGINA

VANESSA

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: TITFIGHT in TEXAS the poll
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 06:03:15 PM »

SHIVANI YADAV

BUSTY.NADINE

ANNA TF

YVETTE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »

MARLU

DANIELLEDDCUPS

LUCY KIM

BUSTYNADINE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:49:02 AM »
Guys thanks for the comments.. YET  ummmm WHICH lovely lady named Nadine are you supporting here?? We have 2 of them this poll!!

Storm

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 09:48:33 AM »
Voted for TITFIGHTGODDESS and BUSTY.NADINE.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 06:11:10 PM »
Heading into the weekend soon, with the poll!!

Nice seeing more of the ladies getting support. From the Titfight Goddess, Sandra from Germany.  To the newer lady Shivani Yadav.

Keep the support and votes coming in. AS you can see, the ladies are busting out, to prove they can win this TITFIGHT!!

Storm

Offline Rocco

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 07:59:09 PM »
For sure, none of these lovely ladies showed up for the titfight unarmed, but it looks to me like Tough Gina has them all outgunned and I don't think many of them want to strip down and get into the pool against Lucy Kim either.   Those  are my picks.

amy_wrestles_you

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »
mmm tough call between the two nadines hehe

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 07:31:07 AM »
Now things seem to be looking good... Expected the guys to take notice, with such, busty N beautiful ladies titfighting.
YET now we are also seeing some of the ladies comment in. 
Amrita ....  Being newer member. It is an honor, having one of your early posts, be part of one of my polls.
Then you have Heatherfights add in .. Heather no stranger to catfighting!!  Amy_Wrestles_you Adding some opinions as well.

Seeing definate support for Busty.Nadine....  BustyNadine ....  Shivani Yadav .... Rockin Robin ...  TitFight Goddess Sandra... ToughGina ... Lucy Kim, and Vanessa. ALL getting well deserved shout outs!!
Glad to see support for each one of them!!  Some friends, some I am just having the honor to meet here.

Yet have to keep in mind .. 
Anna TF This lady with out a doubt, has the assets for this kind of fight ... 
Yvette  Very fit and capable in any fight. As well as this type. Wonder if the ladies from Germany .. Titfight Goddess and Yvette would try to team up or go at each other??
Marlu    Never count this busty lady from Spain out, always willing to give it her best
DanielleDD cups ...  Being honest, do not know Danielle myself here. Yet think her photo says it all. Very endowed for this kind of fight. Pleasure having her take part.
Tessa TF  Another lady that shows her ample weapons of choice. For her efforts in a titfight battle. 

NOT an easy choice, with 13 impressive, and well figured ladies, taking part.
AS we head into the weekend... There is going to be some trick horse, and barrel riding competitions. In the arena area. Some very good food, maybe even a Texas chili cook off.
OH and YES .. The ladies are here!! Their girls/ ladies ready to battle.. As MORE titfighting continues!!
Let your support, and votes. Be given and shown. For all 13 ladies!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 11:26:54 AM »
I voted for Marlu 8)!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 07:12:23 AM »
Sighhhhhh ...  taking a brief moment.. enjoying seeing Serena passing through.

WE have made it to the weekend!!  See some more shout outs for ladies given !!

There will be some roping demonstrations, as well as bull riding in the main arena.
While all around the large open grounds, and among the crowds. WE will have bikini top, and bra busting TITFIGHTING!!!

As you can see we have 13 VERY capable, and impressive ladies. Involved in a titantic TITFIGHT!!  The ladies need your votes, and support. To help decide which lady, will finish with the win!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 07:26:05 PM »
CONGRATS to TOUGHGINA .... on yet another win!!

This poll honestly had some VERY stacked competition giving her all she could handle.
BUSTY.NADINE ... VERY impressive ... staying in the fight the entire time. Only losing by a few votes. I can see Gina and Nadine having to go at it again some time, maybe just a head to head.. Ummmmmm tit to tit battle.

LUCY KIM and BUSTYNADINE  this busty battling duo, tied while giving a very impressive showing. They also may want to settle a few things tit to tit in the future.

SHIVANI YADAV  Not bad for your first poll appearance here. Think this is one lady to keep watching!! Not bad for a newbie, and recent member.

Sandra TITFIGHTGODDESS, VANESSA, ANNATF, YVETTE, MARLU, DANIELLEDDCUPS, TESSTF.
LADIES my thanks to you also, for bringing your beautiful, battling assets to the fight. LOVE seeing every lady had some support, and votes!!

GINA wins this one.. YET she had some very FIRM competition here!!
Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 06:32:50 AM »
Thanks for all the votes  ;) But to fight a draw with Lucy for the third place isnt really satisfying... Grrrr

Nadine.. I was thinking maybe more of just a head to head between you and Lucy. NOT for third place in any way. Just for a win between you 2 ladies.

Sorry if you misunderstood. Seems you ladies are fairly evenly matched, with the members voting that way as well.

Storm