News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beat down on the block .. A Catfight for all the Neighbors to see.

• 8 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Vicky and Lori Ann have been neighbors for years in this quiet community in Martinsburg WV. The community was under construction when Lori Ann and I moved in. Vicky and her husband were first on the street. From day one Lori Ann and Vicky did not get along. As time went on Vicky would hate how Lori Ann would flirt with the husbands at party's and cook outs. Also making snide remarks behind Vicky's back. Lori Ann hated everything about Vicky. They had had words over the years but never came to blows until this day.

I had come home early on this warm fall day for some afternoon delight, Lori Ann was wearing her leapard robe with a leapard negligee, she was barefooted and her nails were painted red. She was sitting on my lap when  loud knocking was heard at the door.

It was Vicky and she was fixin for a fight. It seems at the football party this past weekend Lori Ann was telling the neighbors that Vicky husband was telling Lori Ann all kinds of personal shit about Vicky. Vicky had had it. " get your FUCKIN fat ass to the door you neighborhood SLUT " yelled Vicky as she banged at the door. I could see that Lori Ann's short temper was rising. " aaarrr I HATE that FUCKIN BITCH " snaps Lori Ann as she goes to the front door to confront Vicky. As soon as Lori Ann opens the door, Vicky grabs her and pulls her out the front door and off the step she goes, Vicky slams a punch into Lori Ann's face. Our NHB Catfight is under way. I look out the door and see Vicky wearing a white blouse, jeans and athletic shoes, I can rings on her fingers. Vicky has come to fight. Who will win, Lori Ann or Vicky?

You decide.

T
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:11:56 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline meanjeanclark

Re: Beat down on the block .. A Catfight for all the Neighbors to see.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
Vicky punch that chubby bitch bloody. Make her eat dirt. hahaha She thinks her shit don't stink.

Mean Jean

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:03:44 PM »
Lori Ann moans out as Vicky grabs her hair with one hand and throws a punch with her hand that has rings on it. Damn she wants to some damage to Lori Ann " leeeet gooo of myy fuckin hairrrr " moans out Lori Ann Vicky's punch grazes Lori Ann's cheek. Still pulling Lori Ann's hair Vicky throws another punch and this one misses. Lori Ann has a few pounds on Vicky and an inch or so. " leeeet goooo of myy haiirrr bitch " moans out Lori Ann " fuck you Lori Ann I am gonna fuck you up once and for all " hisses Vicky. As she swings wildly again. This punch hits Lori Ann's shoulder. Lori Ann grabs wildly for Vicky hair and gets a handful. " aaaahh bitch " moans Vicky. Both women bodies hit into each other, they lose their balance and fall to the grass. Vicky moves faster as she tries to get on top of Lori Ann. Lori Ann's barefeet kick. A few neighbors see them fighting some of the women start to cheer for Vicky. " kick that sluts ass " I hear one say. Lori Ann twists her body under Vicky as Vicky still has ahold of Lori Ann's hair and throws some punches at Lori Ann's head. " stoooop pullling my fuckin hairrrr ooouu fuckk " moans out Lori Ann " fuck you you fuckin whore" snarls Vicky.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:14:49 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 03:20:42 PM »
Vicky stops swinging wildly getting a little winded. Vicky grabs Lori Ann by her hair and twists her around so she can taunt Lori Ann to her face. In desperation Lori  Ann's freshly done red nails lash out raking across Vicky's eyes. " aaahhuuu fuckin bictch " cries out Vicky. Lori Ann bucks her body causing Vicky to fall back as she does Lori Ann lashes out her leg and her barefoot is a diect hit to Vicky's face. Vicky never saw Lori Ann's foot since she was holding her eyes. A second kick to her face bust her lip wide open. Vicky falls to her back stunned now by the turn of events. Lori Ann gets to her knees still wearing her leapard robe over her leapard negligee. Her hair is a mess and I can see a cut under her eye from Vicky's rings. Lori Ann's lip is also bleeding. Vicky is cursing as Lori Ann dives on her and grabs Vicky's hair and starts to slam her head into the ground. " you are dead meat you fuckin skank " snaps Lori Ann
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 10:21:46 PM »
Vicky starts to kick wildly and bucking. Vicky reaches up and grabs wear Lori Ann breast are. Lori Ann is not wearing a bra and Vicky's ringed fingers find pay dirt as she sinks her fingers into Lori Ann's D size tit. " OOOOOOUUU FUCCCK " cries out Lori as she pulls back when she does her flimsy negligee tears open revealing her 38 Ds " LEEEETTT GOOOOO " cries out Lori Ann as Vicky twists her tit. " fuck youuu youu whoreee " snarls Vicky as she tears at Lori Ann's tit. Trying to buck Lori Ann off her.
Cheers!

Offline kumari

• God Member
  • Bring it on BITCH
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 05:24:35 AM »
vicky wins and strip her opponent naked and unconsious....
i hate ladies whose breast are made of Steel

and idiots who keep creating multiple profile and job .

Ex : https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72064

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 02:45:24 PM »
Pain shoots through Lori Ann's tit as Vicky claws away. " leeett goooo BITCH " moans out Lori Ann " grrrr noo wayyyy sluuut " snaps back Vicky. Lori Ann lifts her ass up slams it down on Vicky's belly and at the same time rakes her nails again across Vicky's eyes. " OOOUUU FUCK " cries out Vicky. Again Lori Ann Lifts her ass and slams it down again and again and again on Vicky's now aching gut. Vicky grunts, moans and groans and soon is gasping for air as the air goes from her body. Her hold weakens and now Lori Ann is on the attack as she punches Vicky hard in her jaw. Lori Ann starts to " bitch slap " Vicky back and forth goes Vicky's head as Lori Ann's hard slaps land on Vicky's face. Lori Ann stands and now she is in complete control. " I fuckin  HATE YOU VICKY " she snarls as she stomps down on Vicky's tit, gut and then a hard stomp to Vicky's crotch. Vicky groans out in pain as she tries to roll from the stomps, Vicky rolls to her stomach. Not believing what is starting to happen to her. The women she hates the most is starting to kick her ass for all to see.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 09:21:52 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 04:38:51 AM »
As Vicky rolls on her stomach, Lori Ann gets a second win. The women she hates the most is weak and she stomps down on her kidneys. " you are dead fuckin meat you skinny worthless piece of shit " snaps Lori Ann as she stomps on her kidneys again. Vicky groans out in pain and pisses herself " look who pissed themsleves " laughs LoriAnn as Vicky's jeans darken and a few neighbors laugh. Vicky is face down in the grass as Lori Ann sits on the back of her head and pins Vicky's arms to the ground. We can hear muffled moans as Lori Ann grabs her blouse and pulls it up then rakes her nails up Vicky's back leaving deep scratch marks. Muffled screams come from Vicky as her legs kick weakly.

Lori Ann's exposed nipples are hard with excitement as she starts to dominate the women she has hated for years. Some blood trickles from the cut Vicky did to Lori Ann's cheek with her deadly rings. Lori Ann reaches down and grabs Vicky's hand and pulls back on her fingers. Muffled moans come from Vicky " you are breaking my fuckin fingers aaaaahhh " crack Lori Ann breaks a finger as she pulls Vicky's ring from her finger. Lori Ann lifts her ass up and slams it on the back of Vicky's head. Vicky's face smashes into the ground. Her legs go limp. The neighbors watch in aw as Lori Ann pulls off Vicky's blouse exposing her A/B cup tits. Lori Ann laughs " no wonder your hubby was always looking at my tits you have fired egg tits" A couple of neighbors laugh. I sit on my step watching my wife destroy this women that came banging at our door talking trash. For years Vicky would talk about how she would kick Lori Ann's ass and now she is getting her ass kicked for all the neighbor's to see. Lori Ann reaches down and pulls Vicky to her knees by her hair. Vicky's nose is broken and blood pours from it. Scratch marks cover her face and her lip is bleeding. Vicky's  arms hang at her side and her jeans are dark from her piss. " fuck youuu " moans Vicky. " fuck me .. FUCK YOU VICKYYY " hisses Lori Ann as she pummels Vicky's face with her own rings.

Vicky starts to cry totally humiliated by Lori Ann .. 
Cheers!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 05:24:12 PM »

Very hot!!!!!