News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ponytail Trophy Match – Amber_Rain vs. BustyLucyFights

• 16 Replies

etcaaf

Ponytail Trophy Match – Amber_Rain vs. BustyLucyFights
« on: January 25, 2013, 11:10:09 PM »
Amber_Rain and  BustyLucyFights are involved in one of the longest running and most bitter rivalries on this board.  These two HOT  “Battling Bombshells  have agreed to an NHB Fistfight  with a few added accompaniments:

* The women will wear their hair in simple Ponytails with two bands to hold them in place (during the match).  The winner will receive the loser’s ponytail as a trophy.

* Both women will be dressed in see-thru, Catsuit-type Bodystockings.

* Before the actual match, there will be a 5-minute warm-up  round of Chest Bumping.  The women will not use their hands but they will bump chests accompanied by trash-talking!

* The match will be an NHB Fistfight (as requested by Amber) where ref will cut off the loser’s ponytail  (with safety scissors of course) and award it to the winner.  There can be ONLY ONE WINNER!  NO DRAW!

Best of Luck to both Battling Bombshells and may the best woman win!

etcaaf

Re: Ponytail Trophy Match – Amber_Rain vs. BustyLucyFights
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:32:43 PM »
OOPS! I forgot the Pics!  First here is Amber_Rain

etcaaf

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 11:45:08 PM »
OOPS! I forgot the Pics!

Now here is BustyLucyFights

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 01:52:35 AM »
Damn. This is a hard choice. But, I have to go with BustyLucyFights.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 05:15:18 AM »
Voted for Amber to win ...

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 05:38:16 AM »
Amber

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 12:06:16 PM »
Great fight!Great stakes!

Voted for Amber of course.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:06:52 PM by BrunettePower »
All blondes are trash!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 03:57:38 PM »
I put my money on Amber and I am glad I did, it's a beat down. But hey Busty Lucy is looking good being defeeted!

T
Cheers!

Offline Amy-n-Mark

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 04:50:24 PM »
Come on Lucy get her!!  We want to see you parading around with her ponytail...lol

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 07:14:09 PM »
Amber is going to wipe the smile off of Lucy's face.  Pehaps after Lucy's ponytail has been cut off, Amber can use it as a whip on Lucy's ass  :)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »
Bustylucy!! she has blonde heirs n' big big boobs

etcaaf

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 05:17:20 PM »

The first part of the match calls for a 5-minute warm-up  round of Chest Bumping.  The women are not to use their hands but they will bump chests accompanied by trash-talking!

As the match begins, Amber and Lucy start to bump chests, trash-talking until Lucy loses her balance!  As she falls on her back, Amber laughs and shouts, “Oh!  Top-heavy are we?”.  Lucy snarls and gets up but before she has time to regain her balance, Amber knocks her down again!  This happens a second time as Amber laughs and plays to the crowd.

But as they say, the third time’s the charm as Lucy fakes getting to her feet, rolls over and throws a leg whip, knocking Amber on her shapely derriere.   At first Amber tries to protest but the ref says, “It’s legal because she didn’t use her hands!”.   

Now halfway through the 5 minute warmup, both Battling Boimbshells take about 30 seconds to regain their composure , stand up, move towards each, as Lucy shouts, “Let’s see who falls now Bitch!”.  Amber answers, “Come get some!”. 

….And the warm-up round continues…

Offline Busty Pinder

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »
I will beat Amber up   no way that whore can beat me

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 08:44:16 PM »
Don't underestimate Lucy!!!

She's not only beautiful, she can also be a "beast" in a fight.

This fight isn't over yet, and I'm sure Lucy can make a comeback!!!

My vote for Lucy!!!

etcaaf

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 12:15:23 AM »

As time ticks down on the preliminary chest-bumping round, Amber and Lucy charge at each other one last time. 
"THIS IS FOR YOU BITCH!", the amply-endowed Lucy yells as she rotates her chest hoping to use her large orbs as a weapon and knock Amber back down on the mat but at the last possible moment.....

"WHAP!...OOMPH!", Amber lowers her shoulder, sending Lucy bouncing back into the corner.  At that moment, the bell sounds and both women return to their corners a the crowd erupts in wild applause.  The Battle of the Bombshells was about to begin as fists were taped and insults were exchanged!

"Your Ponytail's is mine Bitch!", the confident Amber says with fire in her eyes!

"Don't bet on it Tramp!" Lucy snaps back as final preparations are made before the sounding of the bell....

"DING!"... Again the audience applauds as both fighter's fans get louder and louder.  The wanted to see a war and they were about to see one...