News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

1st official MILFS CATFIGHT tourney in 2013 : WINTER gr pr (1st R)

• 23 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
EVENT : MILFS CATFIGHT WINTER 2013 round 1 - knock out matches
RULES - PICS :http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,28645.15.html

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: 1st official MILFS CATFIGHT tourney in 2013 : WINTER gr pr (1st R)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 07:09:02 PM »
PREVIEW
With a selestive field of strong and high class milfs starts this tourney.The current title holder "LeggyJanice" ,the former champion "Rosefights" and the legendary "Martha" are non participants and this makes this tourney open wide as the 3 big guns are out of competition.
MsRose , Queen Cougar , SoniaCat , CatsAngelique , Maggie , Dawne ,Brigitte are all high class competitors so a big fight for the title is expected.
I wish the best of luck to all ladies !!! :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:10:25 PM by bilboy12001 »

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »
I have so much respect for all the ladies here, so I wish you all good luck for this tournament!!!

It was very difficult to vote, now here are my favourites:

Queen Cougar, Italian Mom, Rachel, Vanessa, Wicked Dawne, MsRose, Angelique and Maggie.

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 10:39:16 PM »
Voted Soniacat,Ms Rose,Brigitte,Angelique,Carrie, Maggie, Dawne and Rachel

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 10:45:27 PM »
I am is voting for better women,SoniaCat, Carrie,  Brigitte, Ms Rose, Dawne, Angelique, Maggie and Rachel

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 04:53:32 AM »
PROFILES OF THE PARTICIPANTS :
1.Queen Cougar : not competing frequently but very high class and talented milf fighter.Trying to collect her "first tourney" and she has strong claims.in the start of the 1st Round , she is leading {18.12 }against Soniacat
Her ante post price to win this tourney : jointfav of 2 by the bookies at 4.00

{alt}

2.Soniacat
: very powerful and competitive milf.Joint fav by the bookies.Big chance.She is losing from QueenCougar  {12.18} but still is a wide open contest.
  Her ante post price to win this tourney : jointfav of 2 by the bookies at 4.00

{alt}
 3.MsRose : sexy and agressive high class participant.She have competed in many tournies and in private contests and she has good records under her belt.Big rivarly with Queen Cougar and one of the leading players of this prestigious tourney. Joint Sec fav by the bookies at 4.50She produces the most spectacular performance during this round as she is destroying her opponent hotmama (28.2) - the worst beating of this round right now.
Her price 4.50 joint sec fav of 3 

{alt}

4.Wicked dawn: Heavyweight milf fighter with great records and very agressive.She is leading against Donna (14.13) in a very competitive evenly matched fight.
   Her ante post price to win this tourney : joint sec fav of 3 by the bookies at 4.50

{alt}

5.Maggie    : British famous milf fighter with great records so far and one of the big players here.Solid chance.She is losing from Brandi (13.14) in a very closed contest right now.
Her ante post price to win this tourney : joint sec fav of 3 by the bookies at 4.50

{alt}

6.Brigitte
: top class German fighter with great records so far.She is leading against Vanessa (18.13) and trying to win her first tourney in 2013.
Her price at 6.00

{alt}

7.Donna
: Newcomer in those milf catfight tournies but very agressive look and temper.Stamina and speed complete her profile so she is a good underdog into this tourney.She is losing just only by 1 point (13.14) from Dawne.This is a great fighting performance so her chance is respected.
Her price at 7.00

{alt}

8.Heather aka Fightingwifeheather : Very well known fighter ,winner of various tournies and big player on her day.Not consistent but worldbeater on her day.Great chance.
She is in a tie against German Angelique (14.14)
Her price at 7.00

{alt}

9.catsAngelique aka Angelique
: frequent participant recently with great wins.Big concern those fights to have taken some of her ability to handle this so strong field.Good chance.She is in a tie against Heather (14.14)
Her price at 7.00

{alt}

10.Brandi :non member at FCA site just a friends addition.Newcomer with strong body (short and heavy ) , she looks like an American Pitbul.Unknown in milf catfight series but according to her look and to her body she should be competitive.She is in a tie against Maggie (14.14) right now and this is a good performance.
Her price at 8.00

{alt}

11.Vanessa : Strong cougar with nice looking appearance and not without a chance.Tough task fighting Brigitte but maybe some improvement.She is losing (18.13) from Brigitte right now.
Her price at 10.00

{alt}

12.Carrie : Big rivarly against Italianmom  so their duel during this round would be the factor.Sexy milf fighter and one of the outsiders of this tourney.She is losing (11.13) right now in a coled unpredictable contest.
Her price at 14.00

{alt}

13.Italian mom :  Unknown milf fighter and unexposed.She is leading (13.11) against her arc rival Carrie.
Her price at 14.00

{alt}

14.Rachel : Spanish milf fighter with some fights under her belt.Outsider.
She is leading against Janebenard (13.11)
Her price at 16.00

{alt}

15.Jane aka janebenard :Classic soccer mom who used to do tae bo.Trying first time in milf catfight series and she is an outsider.Needs much improvement to trouble the fav.She is losing (11.13) from Rachel right now.
Her price at 17.00

{alt}

16.Hotmama : well known strong milf fighter but out of form recently as poll fight showing , where she has the worst beating from MsRose. (losing 3.29)
The complete outsider of this tourney right now - according to this performance.
Her price at 50.00

{alt}

MY VIEW :       
 Despite its early stages so the prediction is so risky and tough , in my opinion i regard those 5 the main protagonists and championship material :
Queen Ciugar , MsRose , Dawne , Maggie , Soniacat and Brigitte.I think it would be a wild duel between those 5 for the "title"

Bill
the organizer                 

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 04:07:20 PM »
The most great performances so far :
Queen Cougar vs SoniaCat :27.15  +12  votes diff
MsRose vs Hotmama         : 39.4   +35  votes diff

QUEEN COUGAR :
  {alt}
   MSROSE : 
  {alt}
      :o :o :o 

Offline Donna99

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 07:37:52 PM »
So I'm losing to this bitch? She looks fat and slow! I'll outlast her. Also I think Msrose will win but come on, hotmama looks tougher than that. Other matches I think Queencougar will win too. Carrie and italianmom I can't choose. They look like the most equal match here.
Donna

Offline QueenCougar

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 03:29:55 PM »
Sonia, I am going to rip what little hair you DO have on that nasty head of yours OUT and scatter it all over the room!  Those flimsy tops you're so fond of wearing are already just shreds thanks to my claws...

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 08:02:15 AM »

{alt}
     Sonia is fighting ...back ! ! !  :P

{alt}
     Savage catfight ...this one ! ! ! :-*

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 12:41:54 PM »
This is a Great Poll
Pretty Tough Decisions..

I voted for

SoniaCat
Carrie
Rachel
Brigitte
Donna
MsRose
Heather
Maggie

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 01:52:42 PM »
This is a Great Poll
Pretty Tough Decisions..

I voted for

SoniaCat
Carrie
Rachel
Brigitte
Donna
MsRose
Heather
Maggie

Looking at the entries for the 1st official MILFS CATFIGHT gr pr in 2013 , it could be the highlight of the season. Not only is it wide open with many of the leading contenders showing similar ability, there's a healthy mix of past champions and promising up-and-comers that heighten anticipation ahead of the ultimate test for any paricipant.QueenCougar and Sonia head the market at 3/1 (4.00) from (4.50) while msRose is at 5.00
Donna at 6/1 (7.00)  she's tempting as she looks very classy but the fact she competes first time in a so tough high class toureny  puts me off as she'll need to be right on her game in a competitive gr pr as fierce as this.
Brigitte is another class of act and respected.Her current fight against Vanessa is very tough and both have claims.
Sonia and Queencougar are marvellous performers who thoroughly deserve the dominant position they hold at the top of the betting market.However personally I will be waiting until the picture becomes considerably clearer - maybe after the final results of 1st Round.
NOTE :
Please feel free to post your comments and support your fav fighter or even to back her ,as the action is so HOT !!! :P :P :P

Offline adhar223

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 03:15:10 PM »
I'm really enjoying the Queen Cougar / SoniaCat fight. Not only have we had fighting talk from both competitors, but it has gone from one of the widest vote margins to one of the tightest. Will SoniaCat complete her comeback and win this one?

Offline marcelit30

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 08:42:51 AM »
Rachel is  my hot wife  and she will beat  Donna
i   want to know soon who will be   her rival in the next round
about  sonia and  queen cougar   sonia will beat  her at the end    look at her great  body and  legs   look at her eyes  she will destroy  queen cougar with her stupis eyes expresion       her  big tits are  not enough to win  sonia

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 09:05:17 AM »
too much option!! but i voted! i prefer milf vs young :)