News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35

• 26 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35
« on: January 26, 2013, 10:36:40 PM »
It was only a matter of time before these two went at it.

It's late into the night, at the old Catfight Asylum, and within a large padded cell in a private, secluded section of the building stood two very sexy nurses. A heavy white straitjacket sat between them, along with a small black gym bag containing a devious collection of items. On one side stood the platinum-blonde Head Nurse Tiffany.  She wore a skimpy white nurse uniform, complete with white lace, thigh-high fishnet stockings, white gloves and white heels, with a little nurse cap sitting atop her wavy, waist-long platinum-blonde hair. She did not look pleased as she stared at her younger rival.

Across from her was Nurse Jenna, a young, vivacious brunette. She was dressed similarly to Tiffany, with a sexy white nurse uniform hugging her luscious figure. Thigh-high white stockings, heels, gloves and a cap completed her alluring attire. While normally all smiles and playful, Jenna was currently glaring at her older rival with a look of complete disdain.

These two just couldn't get along. Every time they worked together (which was pretty much all the time) they bickered and argued over even the smallest things. Tiffany thought Jenna was too bratty while Jenna felt Tiff was overbearing. Jenna wouldn't ever follow Tiffany's directions while Tiff would belittle Jenna at every turn. While Tiff could be seen telling the rest of the staff how much of a brat Jenna is, Jenna could been heard snickering to the other nurses how much of a stuck-up old slut Tiffany is. The tensions reached a breaking point when Tiffany discovered Jenna was trying to get her job and become the Head Nurse of the Asylum! She even heard how Jenna would try and get Tiff committed! Tiffany was NOT impressed by this and confronted Nurse Jenna immediately. After another heated argument, Jenna challenged Tiffany to a catfight -- the winner getting the Head Nurse position, the loser would spend a very long time in a straitjacket!

And now the two tough, lovely nurses meet, glaring sternly at one another, ready to pounce at any given moment!

{alt}

{alt}

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 12:48:13 AM »
Really?? Jenna cries and Tiffany doesn't even breathe hard.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:53:27 PM »
Jenna wins this quick and easy !!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 07:19:55 PM »
Would love to watch Jenna dig her nails into Tiffany's big tits and force her to submit. Tiffany would be in shock at the loss.. Speed

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »
Tiffany has my vote!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 11:48:00 PM »
Jenna does look awesome !!

Yet just something about that look in her eyes. Tiffany truly a stunning lady. Yet just has that oh you did NOT just say that you bitch. Look in her eyes.
Voted Tiffany for the win!!

Storm

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 08:15:08 AM »
Jenna is really awesome, she looks great!!!

But Tiffany is a hot and sexy woman with a well toned body.

And she has the fighting spirit and the stamina to hold Jenna down.

Tiffany is too much to handle for Jenna.

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 08:21:16 AM »
Tiffany is better and will won and humiliate the other women

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 08:40:47 AM »
As I watch the kid storm toward me with her hands balled up into tight little fists and a mean scowl etched over her normally smiley and shiny face, I feel a rush of emotions flood through me. Anger, amusement, a tinge of fear, a load of excitement--but all in all I'm mostly annoyed. Annoyed, by your poor work ethic and bratty attitude. Annoyed that ya never listen to me, that we always only bicker or argue when we're in the same room, that ya somehow managed to turn the other nurses against me--well, most of those bitches already hate me/are jealous of me, but the few that weren't, ya somehow managed to make them think I'M the bitch. Annoyed by your latest, and quite possibly your biggest, act of defiance against me is happening right here, right now. But what I'm supremely irritated by is the fact that ya actually think you're gonna fuck me up in a straight-up, physical fight?

"Not unless I whip your ass first, ya lil' brat!" I yell back in an equally loud, confident tone. All those emotions swelling up inside me only seem to heighten my adrenaline, and as you get closer I can feel my pulse quickening. "Ya ain't fuckin' anyone up, but what IS gonna happen is you're gonna spend a very LONG time in that straitjacket, sugar!"

I wait for ya to come to me, glaring hotly into those angry brown eyes, and once you're just a few small feet away my arm snaps forward with my gloved hand aiming to catch your cheek. In that moment before my palm makes contact with your face, I abruptly think of what a shame it will be to ruin that lovely, pretty face of yours. As much as ya piss me off, I can honestly admit that you're quite possibly the hottest outta all the other nurses. Not nearly as hot as me, of course, but you're still pretty sexy. Still, ya wanted this kiddo, and ya definitely had this coming for a very long time. Time I school this bitch and teach her a lesson she'll never forget!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:44:48 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Max_Rus

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 05:32:05 PM »
Go Jenna, I'm cheering for you!  ;)

Offline Busty Pinder

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 05:46:52 PM »
Jenna will beat that old hag

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 06:25:34 AM »
I can't wait to see how this plays out. I have a feeling Tiffany will show Jenna just how tied up a person can get.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 12:44:06 PM »
Voted for Jenna

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 01:58:49 PM »
Tiffany will win easily .

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 01:56:41 AM »
A bright smile of satisfaction crosses my glossy lips as I manage to slip in the first strike, smashing my fist into your pretty face! I watch as your face whips to the side sharply, watch as you stumble backward and notice the glaring red that's swelling on your cheek.

My grin fades a bit and I let out a gasp when I see you slowly turn your face toward me, glaring nastily at me. While that punch wasn't a knockout blow, it would have definitely knock down any other brat. It's happened in the past, and yet this bitch took it on the cheek and is still standing her ground. I swallow hard and glare into your eyes, realizing just how tough this kid really is. Then, you yell at me loudly, and start to respond, only to gasp loudly as I watch your fist come barreling into my left cheek! I try to raise my hands to block the punch, but it's too late, and you punch me so harshly that i stagger to my right in a daze! My wavy thick, platinum blonde hair whips about, and my nurse's cap nearly topples off my head, as I stumble about the padded floor. A moment later I'm regaining my bearings, holding my already swelling cheek and glaring daggers into you. A crazed, angry fire is set in my eyes as i stride back toward you.

"Ngh! Ya brat! You are NOT gettin' me into that!" I hiss, raising my hands into the air. "you are going into that jacket right this instant!!" With a scream I lunge forward, my anger overwhelming me, making me simply leap at you in hopes of tackling you into the ground!