News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35

• 26 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Sexy Nurse Fight! - JENNAISAWESOME vs BUSTYTIFFANY35
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 02:37:51 AM »
"NNGH!"

I grunt out loudly as we crash into the floor. It might be padded, but it sure ain't forgiving for anyone to land on it! I groan as I practically collapse over ya, my body smacking down against yours, my large, firm breasts threatening to burst out of my tight uniform and spill over your chest upon landing. I barely am able to regain my composure when I feel your gloved fingers sink into my platinum mane, and I let out a shriek as my scalp burns from you tugging on my tresses!

"UGH! Lemme go, ya brat!!" I hiss into your face as you continue to pull on my hair, feeling your arm wrap firmly around my waist. In response, I use my right hand and quickly grab a handful of your dark, silky hair, tugging and pulling on it as viciously as I can. I also reach up with my left to grab hold of your left wrist, straining to loosen your grip on my hair. All the while my body squirms and struggles on top of you, attempting to gain some kind of leverage. But my frantic struggles only amount to rolling us both over onto our sides. I glare into your face, hissing and growling as we tug and pull on each others hair.

"Nnghh! Never! You're, ugh! Not, strapping, me, up, ngh! In that, owww!!"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »
Only five more days left! There's a lot of time for ya'll to vote.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who've voted so far! :-* (especially to the ones who voted for me! :p )

Mmm, it's a pretty close fight, but from the looks of it Jenna is gonna be all wrapped up in that straitjacket for a very long time! Sorry kiddo ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:39:07 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »
Jenna will beat that old hag

Wowwwww Lucy may need that straight jacket....  she is delusional ... 

I like Jenna .... honest think she is a wonderful lady.. YET  Mmmmmmmmmmm NURSE Tiffany can doctor me anytime!! 
LOVE that photo Brigitte added of Tiffany ... 
Just think Jenna underestimated this platinum blonde catfighter!! When singing up for this match.. Oh and as always  LOVE Tiffany's posts. Always enjoy them anytime she has been in one of my polls as well.

Storm

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 11:19:48 PM »
I narrow my eye lids and my brown eyes stare hatefully into your eyes while we begin to roll endlessly like two (well-toned Caucasian  Wink )logs along the floor. Our bodies press tight together, and I try thrust my chest into yours. I attempt to bury your larger chest underneath my chest. My uniform does very little to conceal my chest, and my breasts can be seen almost spilling out of my top while we roll. My breathing shortens and you can feel my hot breath smack against your face. My heart paces quickly and some sweat can be seen perspiring along my body. I softly say in a sarcastic tone underneath my short breath, "Let you go? Now, why would I do a thing like that?"

I struggle to thwart our momentum while we roll, and I can sense your fingers moving along my body. My narrowed eyes wince when I feel a sudden tug on my hair, and a few screams of pain escape my lips. My head whips side to side and I respond by forcefully tugging your head side to side too with my right hand. My grip in your hair weakens a little and I can feel my fingers slipping from your hair when you work on breaking my grip. I still hold quite a few strains of you platinum blonde hair in my hand, and I threaten to rip them out if you dare pry on my wrist.

I know I'm about to lose my grip in your hair at any second, and I begin to slide my nylon stocking legs along your fish net stocking legs. A hissing sound can be heard echoing through the padded cell, while our legs slide together. My heels barely cling to my feet, and I attempt to lock and wrap my legs with yours while we roll. My right leg slides along your left leg, and my left leg slides along your right leg. I maneuver my legs, and I try to hook my ankles around yours as I work to try and gain control.

While our legs slide together, I manage to accidentally kick my right foot against the bag that sits in the room. The bag is already opened, and some toys fall out of the bag after I kick it. I only catch a small glimpse of the bag, and there appears to be a strap on, and a gag of some sort, among other things that fall out of the bag.

Jenna, hope u get to use the gag and strap on on Tiffany after you beat her. LOL Speed

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 09:46:25 AM »
JENNA you will win , you have my vote :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 10:23:53 AM »
Really Wrestlerjunkie if you think tiffany is better you are as stupid as you look

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »
Our angry shouts and cries bounce off the padded walls of the room while we roll about and struggle endlessly against each other. The heat of the moment and our constant straining and thrusting is making me very hot, causing my body to perspire and my tight little uniform to practically cling to my buxom figure as if it were a second skin. As you slam your smaller but deliciously firm tits into my larger, exquisite breasts, I gasp aloud as I nearly feel my own tits pop out of my uniform. I glare at you and his vengefully into your face as I try mightily to shove you off of me. Instead, I feel your smooth, nylon-covered legs wrap firmly around my fishnet-clad legs, seemingly anchoring your smaller body over mine. Doing this keeps me on my back for the moment and my struggles intensify, my legs thrusting out and kicking wildly even as your legs are wrapped around mine. I manage to propel your right leg into that gym bag at our feet, knocking it over so that its deviant contents spill out over the white padded floor. Even amidst our frantic struggle I manage to notice the rubbery gag that tumbles out, along with a massive strap-on, a coil of nylon ropes, chains, a dog collar and a heavy vibrator. For a moment my mind drifts from the wild fight and I imagine all the devious things I plan on doing to you with all of those toys, once I have you locked in the jacket. The jacket itself lays just a foot away from us, within reaching distance. Your squirming body and thrusting breasts and hot breath on my cheek brings me back to the fight, and I shake my head to focus on you.

I'm laying on my back with you on top, and my legs are firmly wrapped up by yours, trapping me there for the moment. I'm breathing heavily, tiring quickly, all the while trying to not make it so noticeable as I can barely spot a hint of fatigue on you. I also notice only one of my heels remains on my left foot, the right heel lost having been kicked off while we rolled around. I'm thankful that you've finally let go of my hair, all that tugging and pulling caused my scalp to sting, and my head to spin. But sadly my own hand releases your silky dark hair as you whip your head from side to side. Without much else to grip on, I've lost some leverage I had on you, so I focus my energies on escaping. I reach up and press my palm into your face, pushing upward to create some space between us. I then plant my feet into the padded floor and thrust my shapely hips up against yours, arching my back, trying to turn us over. I curse out loudly when I slip, and crash back onto the floor with a grunt, you still firmly on top of me. I'm gasping for air now as I try a new plan, reaching up to grab the front of your uniform..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:14:19 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 08:33:42 PM »
If I didn't know better I'd almost say from Tiffany's last post
. I'm breathing heavily, tiring quickly, all the while trying to not make it so noticeable as I can barely spot a hint of fatigue on you.... I then plant my feet into the padded floor and thrust my shapely hips up against yours, arching my back, trying to turn us over. I curse out loudly when I slip, and crash back onto the floor with a grunt, you still firmly on top of me.
that she wants to lose
Thank you ladies for such a great poll with such imaginative and detailed posts from you both.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 08:08:39 AM »
TIFFANY.. well done and run poll!!  CONGRATS on the win...

Jenna  HEY you may not have won this time.. YET think it shows you ARE some kind of awesome... Taking a lady as capable as Tiffany to the limit here.. Both of you having over 100 votes!!

Well done to both ladies here!!

Storm

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2013, 08:25:31 PM »
Well done Jenna and Tiffany both on putting your cyber reputations out for people to vote on and on a lively and fun set of posts. Thanks, people like you make the poll board a joy.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 12:01:29 PM »
A big, gigantic thank you to everyone who voted :) You guys rock :-*
This fight was so much fun, and it was just getting started, so that devious lil' vixen Jenna and myself decided to continue it in the story section. Check it out whenever ya get the chance, it's sure to heat up even more so ;)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 01:45:41 PM »
black dress is fantastic!! she is a dream  :-*