News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SEXIEST LINGERIE Valentines catfight sign up!! Heartbreak hotel!!

• 19 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LADIES;
It is that time of year, where the SEXIEST catfighters gather at the HEARTBREAK HOTEL!!

Ladies dress in your sexiest lingerie... Enjoy satin sheets, and pillows in your room. Enjoy having gourmet chocolates, and wine or champagne as well.
Long stemmed roses, and oiled massage if you choose. Maybe a dip in the large heart shaped hot tub.
THEN enjoy kicking every other ladies sexy asses!!

IT is called the heartbreak hotel. As the winner will break the hearts of all the rest of the ladies, by beating them. MANY ladies will enjoy relaxing, and being treated to Valentine's day at the hotel. YET only one will get to claim SHE is the SEXIEST lingerie catfight winner!!

Ladies make your entry and challenge known here.. Sign up for a Valentine's day catfight!!

Storm

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
Re: SEXIEST LINGERIE Valentines catfight sign up!! Heartbreak hotel!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:45:49 PM »
Sign me up
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:08:22 PM »
With mickey in why should anyone else even enter
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:50:26 PM »
I'm ready to break some hearts....and a few other things so count me in

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 11:48:03 PM »
. Not bad but you forgot the brass pole
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 01:28:54 AM »
Count me in!!! ;D

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 06:30:42 AM »
Room reservations have begun !!

MICKEYFITES  You knew she could fight. Yet did you know how great she looks in lingerie??  MICKEY is Entered!!

RAY OF LIZ   Just seeing her in her sexy oriental style dress. You know this lady will look hot in lingerie. LIZ is Entered!!

LILONTOP   Demonstrates the proper wardrobe for titfighting OR lingerie catfighting ..   Red for Valentine's LIL is Entered!!

TINAWILLKICKYERASS   You know Tina enjoys a good catfight. Yet how fine will she be looking, as she does it in lingerie. TINA is Entered!!

Ladies.. very nice start here.. and as you can see. Some ladies that will look very good in lingerie. Yet also will do a nice job of catfighting and breaking hearts.
You think you will look as good or sexy in lingerie as these 4? Think you would break hearts, by kicking lingerie clad ass?? Then make your entry known now!!

Storm

Offline fightingwifeheather

• Love a rules cat or wrestling match IRL. For here
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 02:25:44 PM »
I'm in
IF YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN YOU'LL REGRET IT WHORE!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 08:30:15 PM »
More ladies signing in, rooms being taken  here at the heartbreak hotel.

FIGHTINGWIFEHEATHER  Showing she has some nice outfits for lingerie and catfighting. HEATHER is Entered!!

CINDY_GETS_BEATEN  You know seeing Cindy smiling, while in lingerie worth seeing. Then she starts catfighting as well. CINDY is Entered.

HEATHERFIGHTS  Heather seems to look good in anything and everything. Love the idea of her catfighting in lingerie. HEATHER is Entered!!

Plus with two ladies named Heather entered. May already be reason for a catfight!!
Ladies more room available, if you want to take a chance. On your catfighting skills in lingerie. Join in now.
Make your entry known here.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 11:19:44 PM »
The hotel keeps filling up ..

GRLWRESTLER  Looks great in her bikinis. So you know she will look great in her lingerie, while fighting.  GRLWRESTLER is Entered!!

HEIDIKAT   This event just looks better and better. You know it will get interesting, when this Kat fights in lingerie. HEIDI is Entered!!

ROCKIN_ROBIN 6597  Has her room reserved looking for someone already. May find out, she finds her. Ready to fight in lingerie. ROBIN is Entered!!

VANESSA  smiles as she takes her room key. Seems we may have some hot tempered redheads going at it, in lingerie soon. VANESSA is Entered!!

Ladies sign up continues.. I will start the poll either late sunday or early monday. Leaving you a PM or profile post. Letting you know it is up and running.
Some ladies I recently have met, as well as some that I have missed making their presence known here!!
If you think you could win, while fighting in your sexiest lingerie... Then make your entry known here!!

Storm

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 05:23:22 AM »
such a gentleman...how could i not give you the pleasure.

mary xxx
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 05:34:05 AM »
Mary .. thank you very much !!

No Mary is not joining the poll here. Just kindly doing an asked favor.

Ladies.. just wanted you to know... Even though have suffered a family loss today... Sign ups for this continue.. As well as YES the actual poll will start, as scheduled..

I take this as an honor, and priveledge, with you ladies taking time to join in. So I feel, you are owed equal consideration, by me for you ladies. To run things in a timely manner!!
That said any other ladies welcome and willing to join in, do so here. Again Late sunday or early monday poll will begin!!

Storm

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 06:23:00 AM »
Storm asked me to let everyone know that he suffered a family loss but that sign ups continue and the poll will go on as scheduled.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 07:31:40 AM »
I put my application in to the manager of the Heartbreak Hotel to be the guy that brings the guests their room service.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 10:28:04 PM »
THANKS to both Mary and Big Devil ......  I was only here brief time other night.... So threw a few quick requests, to people I saw on.

Basically wanting to let the wonderful ladies know.. This poll was still open to join, and is going to run on time!!

So if it looked like any confusion... was my fault. Not knowing who would take time or have chance to post. Ended up having 2 do the honors for me.

That said ...  time is running out to sign up ... Hmmmm I am thinking seeing ladies like forum legends HeatherFights, Grlwrestler, and HeidiKat. Along with Very capable ladies like Mickey, Liz, Lil, Tina kicking ass, fighting wife heather, Cindy wants to beat someone, Robin, and Vanessa.
They have scared off any other ladies from slipping into lingerie. To enjoy a valentine's catfight!!

If you think you can be as sexy in lingerie, while kicking some ass ... make your entry known here.

Storm