News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Latest story development

• 4 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Latest story development
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:59:49 PM »
I introduced the blondenemy or if you are a blonde you would call it a Bitchnette.  Examples of this are such as
Megan Fox vs. Kaley Cuoco
Elisha Cuthbert vs. Rachel Bilson

I have Ashley Greene looking for her blonde nemesis now.  I also have another one which will be awesome and that'll be revealed soon
So Ashley Greene who is her blonde nemesis that is close to the same size as her.  Who is her what Kaley Cuoco is to Megan Fox.

Are there any other blonde vs. brunettes that will feel the need to fight each other without any goading just the sight of the other

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Latest story development
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:14:47 PM »
One good Ashley deserves another...how about Ashley Benson, who's all blonde hair and smug smirk?   ;)

{alt}
{alt}

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 12:26:08 AM »
For my brunette I am sticking with Karen McDougal

For the blonde you can take your pick…

Jenna Jamison – One internet rumor has them as sister-in-laws.  Can you picture the conversations around the dinner table during holidays?

Pam Anderson – I don’t know why, I just have the feeling these two don’t like each other.

Lisa Dergan – Costar of the Arena.  Would love to see this have played out during the movie.

Heather Kozar – Playmate immediately after Karen.  PMOY immediately after Karen.

Of course any blonde will do…   ;D

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 03:46:04 AM »
Rachel Bilson VS Kristen Bell
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:53:53 AM »
Mel C and Emma Bunton in a fight over their latest single it even looks like they're wrestling in the pic

{alt}