News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Favorite Line From Movie

• 193 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Favorite Line From Movie
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2014, 02:44:49 PM »
Best line from Bruges

"Kinda like hearing people having sex. Means at least somebody around here's happy"

And Colin Farrell can have me any damn time he wants
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2014, 04:01:53 PM »
Form "Goodfellas"

"For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked s**tty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again"
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2014, 03:54:14 AM »
"If you feel you are not properly sedated, call 348-844 immediately. Failure to do so may result in prosecution for criminal drug evasion."

Any of you gobs gets that and I'll know you're either world-class Olympic level film dorks or you Googled it. 

And I'll KNOW which it is.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2014, 07:27:45 AM »
Working Girl (1988) - Melanie Griffith

Tess McGill: "I have a head for business and a bod for sin."

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2014, 12:48:13 PM »
"If you feel you are not properly sedated, call 348-844 immediately. Failure to do so may result in prosecution for criminal drug evasion."

Any of you gobs gets that and I'll know you're either world-class Olympic level film dorks or you Googled it. 

Dammit. It's a Robert Duvall movie.  I haven't seen it in years but I just can't quite remember which.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »
Cool Hand Luke - 1967 - Paul Newman, George Kennedy, Strother Martin

Dragline: [After Luke wins a poker game by bluffing] "Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin"
Luke: "Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand"

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2014, 04:01:50 AM »

Dammit. It's a Robert Duvall movie.  I haven't seen it in years but I just can't quite remember which.

That's right.  It's The Scarlet Letter.

Or IS it?
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2014, 05:34:45 AM »

That's right.  It's The Scarlet Letter.

Or IS it?

Off the top of my head the Duvall movies I haven't seen in a while are The Godfather, The Great Santini, Tender Mercies and THX-1138.  I bet it's one of those.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2014, 01:20:40 PM »
Goodfellas

Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
"Jimmy was the type of guy that rooted for the bad guys in the movies"

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2014, 03:08:58 AM »
I know what you are thinking did he fire six shots or only five? To tell the truth in all this confusion I have forgotten myself. But seeing this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you have got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?    Dirty Harry

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2014, 04:10:22 PM »

Its George Lucas's THX-1138 and if you haven't seen it you ARE A DORK!
if you had to Google it...then you have missed a really cool film

Oh...and who in the film spoke those words?
Why the medicine cabinet of course...you heard me.....now go check it out :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:12:18 PM by Michelle »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2014, 07:37:04 PM »
Just watched Fifth Element again .....

Just something about it I like. Kind of it's own quirky thing. With a universe full of aliens N monsters.  A slightly younger Milla looking hot in bandages as well.

TOTALLY tried to catch them. Yet never had the chance. This year at Novi actually saw a couple dressed very to the character. Guy was Zorg .. the evil businessman. The lady YEppp dressed as Milla, that outfit, with a bit more covering her. Yet they both came in costume character from Fifth Element.

Never managed to get a pic of them.. saw them seperate briefly, then lost track of them...

Maybe next year ya never know ...

Think the diva getting ready to sing... so quiet in the space cruiser and opera house!!    ;)

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2014, 05:59:23 AM »
Oh...and who in the film spoke those words?
Why the medicine cabinet of course...you heard me.....now go check it out :)

And Michelle wins the grand prize!

I'll be over with the baby oil and the peeled grapes shortly.  Let me just find my shortie toga.
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2014, 10:14:19 PM »
for the original version...

"The Day The Earth Stood Still"....Michael Rennie and Patricia O'Neal

Rennie, as the alien Klaatu.....to keep the alien robot from destroying the planet utters the now famous words...

"Klaatu barada nikto"

You should really see it :)

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2014, 04:19:44 AM »
I have and it's better than the remake with Keanu Reeves  and the "Klaatu barada nikto"  isn't that used in "The Evil Dead movies?  :P