News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Favorite Line From Movie

• 193 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Favorite Line From Movie
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2014, 03:34:50 AM »
Raiders of the Lost Ark

"Its not the years, its the milage."

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2014, 04:20:36 AM »
I think mob movies have some of the best movie lines and one of my faves comes from "The Godfather"  it is " I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"  who would say no to someone that said a line like that... not I

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2014, 04:27:01 AM »
I think mob movies have some of the best movie lines and one of my faves comes from "The Godfather"  it is " I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"  who would say no to someone that said a line like that... not I

I would probably say no, but only because I've seen the movie and I know that everyone dies before they can lean on me.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2014, 12:06:05 AM »

I would probably say no, but only because I've seen the movie and I know that everyone dies before they can lean on me.

Some people call me Crazy Joe, now they can call me Batman!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2014, 07:02:05 AM »
I found one of the immortal classics on Netflix and laughed until pineapple juice squirted from my nose.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil

DAVE: Tell me ze first thing zat pops into your brain!
WALLY: Pussy!
DAVE: ZIS MAN IS CURED!
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2014, 06:02:27 AM »
ROCKET: That's for if you wanna blow up moons.

GAMORA: No one's blowing up moons.

ROCKET: ... you just wanna suck the joy out of everything.

Hell yeah.
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2014, 05:39:14 PM »
"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it."

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2014, 05:18:05 AM »
"... and everything becomes - CHAOS."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2014, 12:28:53 PM »
"... and everything becomes - CHAOS."

You forgot the first two parts:

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2014, 04:02:36 PM »
That's a really good one Red  but I would like to add one if it has not been posted
   mine is, " What doesn't kill you simply makes you.....stranger"   

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2014, 02:23:53 PM »
From my hero ...Rocket Racoon of "Guardians of the Galaxy"

Peter Quill/StarIord: I can't believe I got taken down by a raccoon...
Rocket Raccoon: Raccoon? What's a raccoon?
Peter Quill/Starlord: You are! I've seen many of them, like you, on Earth!
Rocket Raccoon: Ain't no thing like me, except me!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2014, 05:48:09 AM »
From Psycho(Noman speaking in his mothers voice): "It's sad when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son. But I couldn't allow them to believe that I would commit murder. They'll put him away now, as I should have, years ago, he was always....bad and in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls, and that man, as if I could do anything but sit and stare like one of his stuffed birds. They know I can't even move a finger,I won't! I'll just sit here and be quiet in case they do...suspect me. They're probally watching me well let them, let them see what kind of a person I am. I am not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching, they'll see, they'll see and they'll know, and they will say(with a devilish grin on his face, his head ducked down and his narrow eyes looking up)  why she wouldn't even harm a fly    

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 05:52:06 AM by Watcher314 »

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2014, 07:56:54 PM »
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson: Hi sir, it's Harris from the Post. Can I get you anything sir?

Nixon: How's the family, Harris?

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson: Oh the family, well that's bad news. The screwheads finally came and took my daughter away. Let me ask you a question, sir ... what is this country doing for the doomed? There are two kinds of people in this country: the doomed, and the screwheads. Savage tribal thugs who live off their legal incomes, brow deep out there; no respect for human dignity. They don't know what you and I understand, you know what I mean.

Nixon: You ever play football, Harris?

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson: Yes sir, thank you sir. I played in college, and they're gonna get your daughter too sir. I've heard their rallies, they like Julie but Tricia... and they really hate you sir. You know that one and a half of the State Senate of Utah are screwheads. You know I was never really frightened by the bopheads and the potheads with their silliness never really frightened me either, but these goddam screwheads, they terrify me. And the poor doomed ... the young ... and the silly ... the honest, the weak, the Italians ... they're doomed, they're lost, they're helpless, they're somebody else's meal, they're like pigs in the wilderness.

Nixon: Come here Harris, come here ... FUCK the doomed!

- Where the Buffalo Roam
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2014, 08:15:41 PM »
 It's got a cop motor, a four hundred and forty cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it runs good on regular gas. What do you say? Is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #164 on: September 06, 2014, 12:45:54 AM »
(Don't know why I didn't think of this one sooner...)

"I'm your huckleberry!"  Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone.

(What a great line for a woman to use in a catfight story! hmmm...)
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)