News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Catfight in the Street feeturing Karen Vs Lynn

• 9 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
NHB Catfight in the Street feeturing Karen Vs Lynn
« on: February 10, 2013, 11:33:38 PM »
Karen and Lynn use to work together and did not like each other from the day Karen started at the plant. Lynn got Karen fired. After that Karen started to post on her Facebook that Lynn was a backstabber and she would get her. It's mild spring day when Karen pulls up in front of Lynn's house and starts to beep her horn and yelling " Lynn get your backstabbing ass out her so I can kick it " Lynn is sitting on her couch when she hears Karen. Lynn had had it and wasn't afraid to fight Karen. Lynn storms out her front door  shouting " shut your mouth bitch " and our NHB Catfight in the street was on. Who will be beaten, bloody and KO'ed in the street, Karen or Lynn? You decide.

T
Cheers!

Offline meanjeanclark

Re: NHB Catfight in the Street feeturing Karen Vs Lynn
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »
Karen punch that backstabber bloody. ha ha ha

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 02:32:09 PM »
Good street fight as Karen kicks Lynns cxnt.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 04:57:42 PM »
Don't think Karen could take on Lynn. Lynn would beat her into a pancake. Lynn has got muscles where Karen has got flabby arms. But in spite of that I find Karen much sexier.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »
Lynn comes storming out of her house while Karen stands in the street ready to fight. Lynn is wearing her white capri's blouse and barefooted, Karen is in blue jean capris, black tank top and with sandals on her feet. Karen's toes are painted red. I don't think Lynn ever saw the punch to her jaw. As she got close enough running her mouth, Karen let her have it. The thick dirty blonde staggered as Karen grabbed Lynn's hair with one hand and started to punch Lynn in her head with her other hand. " ooouuu fuck " moans Lynn. " I am going to fuck you up you backstabbing bitch " snarls Karen. Lynn loses her balance and falls to her knees as she tries to block Karen's punches, Lynn's head jerks as Karen pulls her hair and punches away. I am getting rock hard as I stand in my yard next to Lynn's house.
Cheers!

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »
This is a mismatch, Karen will dominate Lynn from beginning until the end.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 05:04:32 AM »
You can hear Karen's punches as thy rain on Lynn's head and face. Still on her knees Karen kicks Lynn in her soft gut. Lynn lets out a loud " huuumpph " as Karen lets go of her hair and Lynn drops to one hand as the other holds her belly. Karen lets out a growel and kicks off her sandals and drops kick Lynn in her side. Lynn moans again " ffuuck ooooffff " Karen reaches into her can and pulls out a small chain and wraps it around her fist. " your fuckin backstabbin ass is mine now  bitch " hisses Karen as she grabs Lynn by her hair.
Cheers!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 06:36:10 AM »
Sorry Lynn..........you look sweet, but Karen is all over you in this matchup.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
oh fuck  " moans Lynn asshe looks over her shoulder and sees Karen with a chain. " you ain't going anywhere " snarls Karen as she grabs Lynn by her hair while Lynn tries to crawl away. Lynn turns her body and throws a punch that hits Karen in her belly pretty good. " ooofff " groan Karen. Still on her knees Lynn throws another punch into Karen's gut. Karen groans again and falls back against her car.
Cheers!

Offline meanjeanclark

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 10:39:55 PM »
Ha Ha Ha Karen you taught that backstabber a lesson way to kick her ass.