News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

brunettes/redheads,and blonde's tourament.round-2

• 25 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: brunettes/redheads,and blonde's tourament.round-2
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »
DID my share of voting ....  Looks like Lexi  having to fight it out, in a three way match up ...  Think it is kewl thing to do, with odd number of ladies.. Would have been safer, to have other ladies run that gauntlet.. So LexiBabe got my vote there.

Grlwrestler also getting my vote, in her match up ... 
May post few more I have voted for, when more time...

That said ladies ....  some of you I voted for winning round one, some of you I did not. YET give kudos to each one of you. For having the courage to put yourself, into the tournament. Lot of ladies will sit back, and take cheap shots, at ladies being part of this.
YET you ladies actually stepped up, and joined in!!

Looking forward to seeing who is in the final round!!

Storm

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 12:50:58 AM »
Admitting defeat?? I always knew blondes had a hard time reading... And now you want a piece IRL?? Seriously bitch, you think you scare me?? You're a joke you fat slut!! Seems like youre so full of shit that now its coming outta your mouth... BRING IT cxnt!!!

Offline Jessicabeatsyou

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 04:45:05 PM »
Barbara you Bitch !! looks like as we traded punches I got the best of you knocking you dizzy I grab your hair and pull your head down and ram my knee into your ugly face  than once you drop to your knees i push you onto your back and straddle your chest and start pounding your face !!!!
I am shocked to all of a sudden find myself flat on my back with you sitting on . Me tainting down punches I cover my face up and try to grab yours arms to stop this assault   I kick and buck wildly to dismount you        bitch   
   Weak ASS Bitch I grab your arms and Pin them under my shins and rain down punch after punch on your unprotected face   for every  vote I win bye it will =10 punches

Offline Busty Pinder

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 05:08:21 PM »
sexy melissa is just that, but no match for me :)   to bad Amber rins is so afraid

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »
i have withdrawn from voting in the battle royal portion of the poll..thank you to everyone that voted for me :) :-* both blonde24 and stacie will advance to the final eight.

only a few more days left to vote  and still a coupe close fights  and time for the other girls to catch up.good luck to everyone :)
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 05:09:44 PM »
I can't f'in believe this!!!!!!    I'm so much better than Blonde24!   grabs her by the hair and slams her face into my up-coming right knee!   I'm not frickin out yet!!....grrrrrrr

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 05:40:14 PM »

Offline kimjunil

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 11:01:28 PM »
voted.....to many long names won't write them but figured most of them are blondes ...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 11:22:59 PM »
i have withdrawn from voting in the battle royal portion of the poll..thank you to everyone that voted for me :) :-* both blonde24 and stacie will advance to the final eight.

only a few more days left to vote  and still a coupe close fights  and time for the other girls to catch up.good luck to everyone :)

If we voted for you, there's no way to go back and vote for one of the other gals is there?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 11:25:48 PM »

Lexi ..  Well phooey .. means one of my most liked ladies, can no longer get my votes. True you probably had all those requests from the rest of the ladies. To give them a chance by dropping out of this.....   ;)
Looking like the redheads are almost gone....  Come on IREFEX!!!  HEY I like her opponent a lot Nikfights a wonderful lady also.
Just saying, things do not change. NEXT round some more of the blondes will have to fight each other!!

TINA ...  keep fighting!!  Grlwrestler... You have her in place, now finish her...  gooooooooo grlwrestler ..  SexyMelisa I voted against you round 1, now voted for you THIS round!! WE need to get on the same page here...  You can still do this!!
Yep and Tigress Jenny .. voted for her as well ..

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 05:06:34 AM »
the  second round of the brunette,redhead,blonde tournament is now closed.
congratulations to all the winners in advancing to the final round.
and a huge thank you to all the ladies in this round.

the third and final round begins tomarrow.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:21:44 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp