News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rockin Robin fist fight with Janey

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Rockin Robin fist fight with Janey
« on: February 19, 2013, 05:26:56 AM »
Janey is 5''7", 200lbs, 42G
I'm Janey and I'm a semi pro wrestler, a foxy boxer & I fight in high paying private fist fight clubs, most for sexual dominance), and I'm a very high priced S&M Mistress
Janey-Liz
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,24896.0.html
Janey-Irina
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,20944.0.html
Janey-Sarah
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,20891.0.html

Rockin Robin
5"5, at 145lbs 40DD 28 36,
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=29675
My record for private fights are: catfights no rules 9 1, catfights with rules 15 0, bsa style fighting 4 1, apartment wrestling 1 1.

Robin is on vacation with her girlfriend and her girlfriend went out on a date with an old boyfriend on the second night that they are there. Robin decides to go to the bar in the hotel they are staying at. She wasn’t there for more than 20 minutes when Janey’s fiancé Bobby walks into the bar and within minutes he recognizes Robin from FCF and he walks over and introduces himself. Bobby is really into female fighting and he is very excited  about his opportunity to run into a fighter from the site, especially one who fights as good as Robin. They sat at the bar for at least an hour drinking before they moved over to a booth. The two were drinking and having a really good time, such a good time that Bobby had forgotten to pick Janey up from work.
Janey shoes up and she’s really pissed. She walks over to the table that bobby and Janey are sitting at & Bobby introduces Robin to Janey and he told Janey that Robin is one of the toughest woman on FCF, but before he could get a chance to introduce Janey to Robin Janey said “You have a lot of fuckin nerve introducing me to you chubby little friend and telling me how tough she is when you left me standing in front of my work for over an hour, and why didn’t you answer your fuckin phone.” Robin started to say, “Bobby left his jacket with his phone by the bar and,” but Janey puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You better keep that big mouth of your shut you flabby little whore. This is my husband, my husband.” Janey holds her left fist up in Robin’s face screaming, “Do you see this ring. Do you see it. This is my wedding ring. Now you better stay away from my husband or I’ll knock your teeth out with this ring. I have a big, hard erect rubber cock in my pocketbook bitch, & if you want to get fucked so bad, I’ll be happy to use this on you and give everyone at the bar a really good show.” 

Please include your predictions in detail below.

Offline Katie0

Re: Rockin Robin fist fight with Janey
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 06:33:23 PM »
Janey runs out of steam and Robin beats her enseless.

Offline melodie

• God Member
  • Big Beautiful Melodie 5'7" 185 lbs.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 12:52:07 AM »
Well, I am glad to see Robin fighting a bigger woman. In this case, despite the weight disadvantage I still see Robin coming out on top.

Offline tennessee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 02:07:43 AM »
Robin will have a weight disadvantage against a much larger lady,but Robin will wear her down and work her over real good!  take it to her Robin!!

Offline kumari

• God Member
  • Bring it on BITCH
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 05:30:04 AM »
it will be back and fourth match and i think robin wins this
i hate ladies whose breast are made of Steel

and idiots who keep creating multiple profile and job .

Ex : https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72064

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 06:55:25 AM »
Short fight Robin gets her ass kicked.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »

How dare you threaten me you fat cow, I'll," but before robin can finish what she is saying, Janey pulls her right fist back to punch Robin in her face, but Robin definately hits Janey first. As Janey moves inc loser to throw her punch. Robin quicky balls her right fist up hard and tight and she sends it plowing full force "boom," right into Janey's stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Janey's flabby gut and "ooofff," she knocks the air out of her. Robin screams, "I'm going to beat you up you fat cow, and humiliate you." Janey is bent over gasping for air, but as she starts to stand up straight, she sends her own right fist plowing full force, "bang," into Robin's jaw. You can hear Robin's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, & Robin is stood straight up on her feet.

Janey is infuriated and she doesn't wait. She goes right after Robin and she grabs her blouse with both of her hands. She 's holding Robin up so that her feet are pracifally dangling in mid air, screaming right in Robin's shocked face, "You stupid little bitch, You think you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to beat you up bitch and then I'm going to make you my slave. I have a big dildo for you and I'm going to make you service my cxnt. You got that."

Robin loses her temper and Robin knows how to fist fight. She leaps up and drops her weight down. You can hear Robin's dress rip a little  as she starts flailing her fists. First with her right fist she hits her “bam,” in the left eye, then with her left fist she punches her “bam,” right in her right eye. Her fists start flying, “left fist, “bam, right eye, right fist, “bam,” left eye. Janie tries to leap backwards and get away. Robin’s dress rips right off of her body in Janey’s hands as Janey’s eyes get pummeled until she lets go of Robin’s dress and Janey stumbles backwards and she almost falls over. The crowd is really cheering as Robin is now in her sexy bra and little white lace panties.

Janey is crazed and she goes after Robin. 

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 06:23:18 AM »

Robin, I would love to see you use those big, fat cow tits of hers as punching bags.Make this cow your slave.

etcaaf

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »
 I believe that Rockin Robin will conquer her foe!  (Sorry Janey but Robin has that perfect combination of confidence and attitude. )

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »
I voted for my darling Robin

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 07:34:44 PM »

Janey is bent over in pain gasping for air, but Janey is infuriated and she starts to lunge at Robin, but Janey's knees buckle under her and she falls over onto her hands and knees right in front if robin. Janey wraps her arms around Robin's knees and Robin falls over onto her back on the ground with a bang. Now the crowd is really cheering.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 10:14:58 PM »

Janey slowly gets up onto her feet, and Janey’s legs are rubbery. Janey  is infuriated, her face is getting redder and redder as she starts screaming, “I’m going to knock the shit out of you Robin you fuckin little whore. I have a big giant rubber cock in my pocketbook that I am going to shove in your ass and fuck you with it. I’ll  sit on your face and show everyone how you lick cxnt,”  and she lunges at Robin. Robin sends her right fist plowing “bang,” into Janey’s nose, making blood roll from Janey’s nose and swinging her head back, but this only seems to infuriate Janey even more as she pulls her right fist all the way back screaming how she’s going to kill Robin, “I’m going to kill you slut. I’m going to fuckin kill you.”

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 12:47:49 AM »

The whole crowd is quite, they can't beleive that little Robin is beating the shit out of the tough, bigger woman.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 02:35:17 PM »
This will be a mean, nasty fight to the finish. Both girls will get the crap nocked out of them before it is done, but I have to go with Rockin Robin. She is one of my favorites and everything I've read about her tells me she is going to win this fight in the end.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 12:16:57 AM »

Janey is normally a cocky, confident, dominant woman and she has never even imagine herself being dominated and humiliated by another woman. Janey might be injured, dazed and weakened, but Janey is not about to let this fuckin little whore sit on her face.

Robin slowly starts to lower her wet, hot cxnt just inches over Janey's face screaming, "Look up, Look up at me you fat fuckin whore. Do you see this cxnt. This is your husband cxnt. This is the cxnt that your husband licks, this is the cxnt that your husband kisses, this is the cxnt that you're husband sucks. This is the fuckin cxnt that your husband fucks. Now tell everyone who's cxnt this is Janey."

The crowd has gone silent, it's so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound you can hear is Janey crying & whimpering. Janey is crying and crying,but she doesn't say a word. Robin sits back down on Janey's big tits & she takes her right fist & she smashes it "bang," right into Janey's nose. Blood starts gushing from Janey's nose. Robin screams, "say it cow." Janey is scared, she’s so scared she’s shaking in fear and she cries out, “it’s my husband’s cxnt.” Robin is laughing, everyone is laughing as Robin screams, “that’s right cow, and now you’re going to lick this cxnt, you’re going to kiss this cxnt. You’re going to worship this cxnt with your tongue, just like your husband does. Now kiss this cxnt.

Robin is holding her soaking wet, hot cxnt just inches over Janey’s bloody face, and Janey lift her head up off of the cement, and Janey’s eyes are still swimming around in her head as slowly she raises her head up off of the concrete, and she clamps her teeth down hard, right in between Robin’s legs, right on Robin’s white panties. Robin’s eyes grow really wide and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream “AAAAAAHHHHHH,” as she tries to leap up off of Janey’s mouth. Robin cry’s out, “OH YOU BITCH.” As she manages to tear her cxnt out of Janey’s mouth trying to get to her feet, but robin trips and she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Robin’s panties as she puts her hands in between her legs and she starts rubbing her aching, bloody cxnt.

Janey has some time to shake the cobwebs out of her head and slowly she gets up onto her wobbly legs. Robin see’s Janey getting to her feet, and Robin starts to get up to her feet too. She is still trying to message her aching, bloody cxnt.