News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Athletic vs fat

• 5 Replies

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
Athletic vs fat
« on: February 21, 2013, 10:40:41 PM »
Who do you think win?
Athletic woman or fat woman?

Athletic woman:
Height: 167 cm (5.5 inch)
Weight: 55 kg (121 ibs)

Fat woman:
Height: 172 (5.7 inch)
Weight: 160 kg (352 ibs)

Can this athletic woman win against 3 times bigger woman?
What do you think about they?
Do you like too fight with one of they?
What do the victory woman with the looser?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 11:01:39 PM by horseman »

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Athletic vs fat
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 03:06:40 AM »
Unless the fat woman is facing a true wrestler, boxer, FBB, or power lifter, I don't think the fit girl would have a chance.  All she has to do is lean or sit on her and it's OVER!! Done deal, say good bye to that track runner, she's toast. But of course that IMHO. 8) ;D

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:50:55 AM »
The question is interesting and relevant. Athletic girl is fast, robust and strong in relation to its weight. Fat girl, however, is stronger in spite of the slow. At the beginning of the fight slim girl must quickly attack kicks and fist blows. This may weaken the fat girl. But fat has a strong punch. Athletic girl will have to be avoided punches. It threatens to knock-out. In the clinch and ground fighting chance to grow a thick girl, thanks to her strength and weight.
So fat girl is not physical fitness. It probably did not acquire combat skills. The fight will end when the fat girl will try to block before kicks and blows with  athletic girl fist. Then the slim girl grabs her by the hair and rolling over  to the ground. Then she will be beat with fists and kicks.
Athletic girl must have a good sense for the fight to win in the clinch and on the ground.

Conclusion: The chances are almost equal. The fight will end before the two women are on the ground and win a athletic girl. If both will fight to the ground then win fat girl, but this is less likely.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:38:48 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 04:10:35 PM »
Huge trouble for the athletic woman now.

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 10:36:24 PM »
the wild face squat straddle will happen for sure

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 10:18:02 AM »
Athletic woman has no chance. Fat woman wins easily by face sitting. There is no chance to escape when somebody disappears under such huge ass!