News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recruiting for Tourney: Attention Catfighters Who Wear Glasses!

• 18 Replies

etcaaf

Recruiting for Tourney: Attention Catfighters Who Wear Glasses!
« on: February 25, 2013, 11:40:41 PM »

NOTE: Because I have noticed that there are many attractive and very tough-looking women at this site who wear glasses, I was wondering if anyone has ever done a poll just for them. So here is the premise:

(This is a tourney specifically for women who wear glasses - – to recognize them for their beauty and toughness!)

A popular manufacturer of designer eyewear for athletes has decided to design a new line specifically for catfighters.  Because and are looking for a star to endorse their product, they have come to FCF to find one.
Who is the best catfighter wearing glasses?  Are you that star? If you think you have what it takes then please sign up for….

THE WAR BETWEEN THE FRAMES!”
Aka: “BATTLING BADASSES WEARING GLASSES!” 

The Attire will be Sports Bras (with Sponsor’s logo) and Thongs. Hosiery is optional.
Fights will be submission-only where one wins when her opponent submits or can no longer continue.

Competitors will be given the choice of fighting in the newly designed shatterproof eyewear or without glasses. Here are some other rules:

1/ To enter, if your avatar pic does not show you in Glasses, please submit a pic that does.

2/Trash-talking is APPRECIATED and ENCOURAGED, especially after voting begins.  Tell us why you are better and badder than your rivals?

3/ HAVE FUN!

4/Individual matches will be decided by the "Pollster". :-)

5/ Rule # 3 is the most important!!!!!!

So Who among you wants to shown that you are the baddest of bad-asses wearing glasses?

Again HAVE FUN!

ETC (Enjoying Those Catfights!)

etcaaf

Re: Recruiting for Tourney: Attention Catfighters Who Wear Glasses!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:32:47 AM »
Here is a picture of Vanessa wearing Glasses (& very little else!) as Per Vanessa's previous post!

The number of entrants is now TWO!

Thank you for entering Vanessa and Super Geek! 

Given how competitive you all are, I look forward to more ladies stepping up!

If you wear glasses and think you are the best, here's your chance to prove it!! :-)

Thank you!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 02:02:44 PM »
Here is a picture of Vanessa wearing Glasses (& very little else!) as Per Vanessa's previous post!

The number of entrants is now TWO!

Thank you for entering Vanessa and Super Geek! 

Given how competitive you all are, I look forward to more ladies stepping up!

If you wear glasses and think you are the best, here's your chance to prove it!! :-)

Thank you!

VERY sexy.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 07:15:44 PM »
Sure, its all fun and games until shattered lenses cut someone's eyes and the lawsuits start flying.

etcaaf will handle any and all medical bills        ::)

etcaaf

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 10:00:35 PM »
WOW!  Looks like Mandy22 has brought CATTINESS into the Picture!!

Let me add:
Come on girls..(Wait for it...)  Come on girls and join the SPECTACLE!

Hey HB!  
Sure, its all fun and games until shattered lenses cut someone's eyes and the lawsuits start flying.

etcaaf will handle any and all medical bills        ::)

Like it says in the rules:

"...Competitors will be given the choice of fighting in the newly designed shatterproof eyewear or without glasses...."

Besides this is my FANTASY so now I  officially say  no lawsuits LOL (WOW ! that really IS Fantasy!")

Also Rule # 3 says  HAVE FUN!

BTW Justine, are the sunglasses prescription?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 10:32:20 PM by etcaaf (ETC) »

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 02:00:38 PM »
Have to see this IS a good idea and I love ladies who wear glasses. Always had a soft spot for Ashley Banfield and a few weeks ago, the yummy Robin Meade sported a pair of glasses on Morning Express. 

Just...wear 'em cause you need them. None of the ironic-hipster glasses   ;D

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 03:57:42 PM »
I love this poll. I have know and gone out with several sexy women in my day that wore glasses. If anything, I think glasses add to the sexyness of the right woman. this should be a fun poll.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 01:17:55 AM »
mandy sounds like shes looking for trouble
the prez tramp

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 04:39:21 PM »
ETC, thank you for inviting me to yer party! Finally I feel right at home 'n don't even have to take off my glasses!  ;)

I accept yer invitation.  :)

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

etcaaf

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 09:38:32 PM »
Ah the sweet sound of Catiness!  It is music to my ears! 

Seriously I am THRILLED that 7 women have so far joined the Tourney.
So far we have:

super geek
Vanessa
Big n Nasty Bytch
natalia
mandy 22
HeidiKat
Laurie Breeze

I am of course hoping for a minimum of 8  to make a "bracket" (Quarter-final 4 Matches, Semi-Final 2 Matches, then Final Match).

So if there are any catfighters with glasses out there who have not made up their minds, I hope you will join in the tourney!

If any of you fans or fighters know any women with glasses, please take them out to lunch, buy them a drink and a nice dessert and ask them NICELY to join  ETC's Tournament!!  You know you want to!  (Okay maybe you don't but if you are at least smiling then maybe you are considering it! :-)

A good time will be had by all!!! ;-)

Thank you for considering it!

Offline nerdygrl

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 01:50:38 AM »
Sign me up!  This was tailor made for me!!

:)

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 01:59:34 AM »
Vannessa asked me and that is all it took. Count me in! Looking forward to going eyeball to eyeball with  the rest of you bitches.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

etcaaf

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 02:30:03 AM »
Okay it is time for another update! 

WOW!  In the last Update, I mentioned that we had 7 and needed at least 8.

Now we have 9!  First of all, welcome nerdygirl and Trudy!

Since the recruiting started last Monday, I am going to leave Recruitment open until Wednesday Evening March 6 at which time I will post Round 1 of the Tournament.  If we still have an odd number, or, I will work out procedures for advancement to the next round. 

Meanwhile I am THRILLED and still hope that more will join.  Maybe 16 (7 more) is too much to hope for but how about 12?
I mean if there are 3 more women willing to step up that would be awesome so I say again:

If there are any catfighters with glasses out there who have not made up their minds, I hope you will join in the tourney!

If any of you fans or fighters know any women with glasses, please take them out to lunch, buy them a drink and a nice dessert and ask them NICELY to join  ETC's Tournament!!  You know you want to!  (Okay maybe you don't but if you are at least smiling then maybe you are considering it! :-)

A good time will be had by all!!! ;-)

Thank you for at least considering it!

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 10:41:58 PM »
Vanessa, It looks like some great match ups, even with  some of the younger gals. I hope this isn't an elimination tourney. It would be ashame if we didn't all get to fight a few times. I see some young titflesh that I'd love to get my long nails into!  ;-)
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline cheer4life

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 10:49:33 PM »
I'm in ;)